TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep thinking about someone upthread saying that the shootings taking place in the hallway seems odd. I do agree with that. Why were they all in the hallway!??

Maybe just after the phone calls to C’s mother and then after the calls to 911 , the killer shot NO in the upstairs hallway and the girls came out of their rooms to the noises and one was killed right there near her mom and the other was killed while running away. This is the version of events I can come up with . Just speculation .. we know so little as a fact to know really happened. NO might have decided to leave him and that might have maddened C . JMO

Maybe just after the phone calls to C’s mother and then after the calls to 911 , the killer shot NO in the upstairs hallway and the girls came out of their rooms to the noises and one was killed right there near her mom and the other was killed while running away. This is the version of events I can come up with . Just speculation .. we know so little as a fact to know really happened. NO might have decided to leave him and that might have maddened C . JMO
or maybe the girls tried to call 911? Interesting theory.

Just throwing this out there ... a thought. If someone is used to drama and/or violence, IMO they have an innate ability to bring out the worst in others. It's like that person knows how to 'push buttons.' And now on that note, I am really perplexed.

This is so true. My sisters life is always surrounded by drama, and she is a pro at bringing out the worst in people.

I keep thinking about someone upthread saying that the shootings taking place in the hallway seems odd. I do agree with that. Why were they all in the hallway!??

I imagine they were upset and perhaps the mother was enraged in the hallway, daughters came out of their rooms and trying to reason with her; blood splatter and overlapping can determine some of the positions, one daughter shot twice while apparently trying to escape...
Mother with a history of violence; with arrest resulting... She sounded “off” when she cancelled with daughter’s girlfriend for the talent show,... Daughter was probably very upset too... etc...
Doubt boyfriend had anything to do with these deaths...

it seems as though LE isn’t disputing whether or not Nichol committed suicide, so I don’t think this theory would work.

What exactly do you think LE is disputing then ? Suicide is disputed of course . They probably observed some contradictions with the suicide ruling which maybe related to the phone records, GPS, autopsy reports or gunpowder residue..
Sorry for my bad English . It’s my second language .. :p

Last edited:
What exactly do you think LE is disputing then ? :eek:

Well, the Sherriff has said since the outset that he "has two murders to solve", and not that he's "disputing it" (the S/M/M) but that he wants to be certain of who actually is the murderer of the two girls before closing the books. IE: TWO murders to solve.

What exactly do you think LE is disputing then ? Suicide is disputed of course . They probably observed some contradictions with the suicide ruling which maybe related to the phone records, GPS, autopsy reports or gunpowder residue..
Sorry for my bad English . It’s my second language .. :p

no, it’s not being disputed afaik. They have only said they are looking into the murder of the two girls.

Order of Shooting? 911 Calls?
... perhaps the mother was enraged in the hallway, daughters came out of their rooms and trying to reason with her; blood splatter and overlapping can determine some of the positions, one daughter shot twice while apparently trying to escape...
@DEB-Z Thanks for your post. snipped for focus. Yes, ^ very possible, prompting me to think about another possibility by changing sequence.
What if in the hallway, NO deliberately shot herself, intending to cause a nonfatal wound, as an attention seeking measure? Attn seeking from CW or dau's? Possible, even if CW was already gone?
Then her 2 dau's rush toward her? One first or at same time?
She shoots them, they fall on hallway floor?
One or both dau's survive for a short period, several sec's or min's?
Still able to move, one or both crawl, sit up, or stand, and smear blood by her/their movements?
Both dau's die there?
NO shoots self again, this time fatally, falls on hallway floor? NO's movements hypo first GSW might have smeared blood? Or after the fatal shot?

Explanation, possibly for:
--- all 3 found together in hallway?
--- blood in hallway? Did LE say where - tile or wood floor, carpet, runner, baseboard, walls?

Questions: Was CW still inside home? If so, where?
How do 911 calls from NO's cell fit in? What was sequence, re gunfire? Who made calls?

Not concluding this^, just a possibility & my2ct.

Last edited:
I do not understand why FBI and LE have not wrapped this up after all this time:
They should know mother’s history..
Unless there is evidence that has not been released, tying anyone else to the crime scene; that appears doubtful at this point...

Calls made to 911 the night of the Anaqua Springs shooting deaths

“At this point, I still believe there are persons of interest that we have not spoken to. We have not spoken to, to the extent that I would see them, I'd like to see them spoken to. And there are persons of interest in this case and we have not yet established, where they were and what they were doing at the time that we believe these deaths occurred,” said Sheriff Salazar. “That's what I'm trying to establish here, and until that question is answered satisfactorily for every single person of interest in this case, it's not going to be closed.”

Where is a good place to shoot someone tho? Or have an argument with your child? Or run from your mother who is acting a little crazy? I mean, really it could be anywhere in a house. Murder scenes of this nature - heat of the moment stuff, presumably - are rarely carefully thought out and arranged for appearances unless they are premeditated or purposely staged for effect (I’m thinking here of Barry & Honey Sherman’s bodies that were found posed like the statues in their pool room). Nor are suicides - IMO people rarely worry about how their body is going to look when it’s found, there are other things going on in their heads when they’re at the point of killing themselves. The hallway doesn’t strike me as being any more or less unusual than a bedroom or the en-suite or the kitchen or the carport.

Order of Shooting? 911 Calls?

@DEB-Z Thanks for your post. snipped for focus. Yes, ^ very possible, prompting me to think about another possibility by changing sequence.
What if in the hallway, NO deliberately shot herself, intending to cause a nonfatal wound, as an attention seeking measure? Attn seeking from CW or dau's? Possible, even if CW was already gone?
Then her 2 dau's rush toward her? One first or at same time?
She shoots them, they fall on hallway floor?
One or both dau's survive for a short period, several sec's or min's?
Still able to move, one or both crawl, sit up, or stand, and smear blood by her/their movements?
Both dau's die there?
NO shoots self again, this time fatally, falls on hallway floor? NO's movements hypo first GSW might have smeared blood? Or after the fatal shot?

Explanation, possibly for:
--- all 3 found together in hallway?
--- blood in hallway? Did LE say where - tile or wood floor, carpet, runner, baseboard, walls?

Questions: Was CW still inside home? If so, where?
How do 911 calls from NO's cell fit in? What was sequence, re gunfire? Who made calls?

Not concluding this^, just a possibility & my2ct.
Didn't she just have ONE gunshot would to the head?

Calls made to 911 the night of the Anaqua Springs shooting deaths

“At this point, I still believe there are persons of interest that we have not spoken to. We have not spoken to, to the extent that I would see them, I'd like to see them spoken to. And there are persons of interest in this case and we have not yet established, where they were and what they were doing at the time that we believe these deaths occurred,” said Sheriff Salazar. “That's what I'm trying to establish here, and until that question is answered satisfactorily for every single person of interest in this case, it's not going to be closed.”
This is really where we are, with our discussion. So who are the persons of interest? I doubt either Dad would kill his own daughter, but who knows? Do we know anything about fingerprints? Does this case have an award for info LTC?

Oh wow, I didn’t know this. I’m sure London was extremely upset and embarrassed. I’m sure the friend and her mother were very upset about it too. I would have been. MOO
For some reason I find the cancelled audition to be almost as tragic as their deaths. I have 3 daughters - similar ages - I simply can't imagine how upset my daughter would be and to be completely honest it paints a very unflattering picture of NO. It's downright cruel. It also makes me agree with all the posters who have talked about drama - we absolutely know for a fact that a certain percentage of the drama the night of the shootings was NO-generated - CW had nothing to do with cancelling this audition. It also seems like NO might also have been ramping up drama on paternity - that is extreme (and in my opinion cruel) - it is basically calling into question a parent/child relationship (and both of those dad's seem quite involved with those girls - what on earth is to be gained by fracturing these relationships). At the end of the day, it is clear from court records that CW has an alcohol problem big-time, but the two incendiary issues - the audition and the paternity - pretty much convince me that NO was on the warpath that night - much as I want to believe no mother could do this to her beautiful children.

THIS is what should have been happening the next day -
They all could have gone and cheered
her on...

Last edited:
And isn't a shooting to the head considered "execution style?"

“Execution-style” simply means killing at close-range and while under the complete physical control of the assailant. Commonly the method is by gunshot to the head but not always, and often it is while the victim is kneeling.

If considering the location of the head wound itself, this retrospective autopsy study was performed for a 10-year period, and it included 479 selected cases of single suicidal gunshot head injury, committed by handguns: “...Most cases involved the right temple as the site of entrance gunshot wound (about 67%), followed by the mouth (16%), forehead (7%), left temple (6%), submental (2%), and parietal region (1%)...”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back