GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here we go, judge has taken the bench.

Thanks, Softail, for bringing this trial to our attention, very interesting! :loveyou:

Yes, thanks Softail! You mentioned just this Monday while we were waiting on the verdict for Amanda, and already to completion of this stage! Remember, you owe me to watch Bashara trial with me... now pushed to August perhaps as new attys given to him just 3 days ago.

:seeya:

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 4m

Bailiff beings #BrandonDaniel's father a trash can as it appears he may become sick awaiting his son's verdict from jury.
His parents seem to care for him deeply, sad for them, too. But not as sad as the officer's family, he's gone forever.

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi

Judge Kennedy takes the bench. Only one attorney present. No Daniel. No jury. Still waiting for all to get into place before verdict is read

Courtroom looks packed on the State's side. I would imagine a lot of folks are there for the fallen officer :(

Thanks, Softail, for bringing this trial to our attention, very interesting! :loveyou:

You're welcome. As I have said, I just want to see him guilty and on death row. This was just soooo senseless.

Yes, thanks Softail! You mentioned just this Monday while we were waiting on the verdict for Amanda, and already to completion of this stage! Remember, you owe me to watch Bashara trial with me... now pushed to August perhaps as new attys given to him just 3 days ago.

:seeya:

Yep, I owe ya! Will be there for that trial!

I do feel bad for BD's family as well. They didn't ask for any of this. :(

Daniel returns to the courtroom. Four deputies in his immediate vicinity. Jury is now taking their seats.

Guilty of capital murder!!

Wow, just under an hour of deliberation.

I'm thinking this was a verdict he and his attorneys were expecting.

Brandon Daniel has been found guilty of Capital Murder in the April 2012 death of Senior Officer Jaime Padron.

A few shoulder clinches and sighs of relief on the Padron side of the courtroom. The sentencing phase of this trial will begin on Monday.

IMHO, he should have pled guilty in the first place. But glad that he's guilty of capital murder -- no matter how many xanax bars he took.

Justice has been served today!

Mel

I have said it before; this damn murder was just so senseless and sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back