Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Items recovered from defendant's backpack
10fcr4y.png

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

State showing pic of what #BrandonDaniel has in his backpack night he murdered #JaimePadron. Includes peanuts, steaks & bottles of champagne

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 29s

State calls Walmart store manager Alan Martindale to stand to testify in #BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial.

Items recovered from defendant's backpack
10fcr4y.png

Tiger, can you share with me/us to learn how you do screen shots so quickly to share? I want to be able to do in future. :tantrum: I just learned in the past week how to do a screen shot/save in the last week with windows 8.1 (hit windows/fn key/prtsc)...but what do you do next or how do you do it? Freebie stuff is best if you have such to share as an option.

TIA

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 11s

Martindale generated a receipt for $56.90 at #APD request. Doesn't say what for. Possibly value of items in #BrandonDaniel backpack.

Anybody know what BD's financial situation was at the time of the murder? Did he have $ in the bank?

I'd hate to think he went out that evening to kill someone but part of me believes he may have. especially with that cocked gun.

Anybody know what BD's financial situation was at the time of the murder? Did he have $ in the bank?

I'd hate to think he went out that evening to kill someone but part of me believes he may have. especially with that cocked gun.

In June 2012 Rade came into contact w/ #BrandonDaniel who was staying in a cell for psychiatric patients.

This CO found "Hooch" in BD's cell.

That word make me :giggle:

Rade said he found "hooch" in #BrandonDaniel's cell. Found fruit & bread in a bottle which ferments into alcohol.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 49s

Days later Rade testified he found 6 pills in window ledge of #BrandonDaniel's cell.

Tiger, can you share with me/us to learn how you do screen shots so quickly to share? I want to be able to do in future. :tantrum: I just learned in the past week how to do a screen shot/save in the last week with windows 8.1 (hit windows/fn key/prtsc)...but what do you do next or how do you do it? Freebie stuff is best if you have such to share as an option.

TIA

:seeya: I just take a screen shot (command, shift, 3 on a mac)
Load photo to http://tinypic.com/

On tinypic, the following steps:

Browse (I save all my screen shots on desktop to find them easily)
Resize (Message Board 640x480, or smaller to not blow margins)
Upload now
IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards (copy link and paste here)

HTH :)

Rade testified he was able to determine what those pills were based on imprint & checking w/medical staff. Says he was hoarding them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude
Back