GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
In the video, Daniel tells Hoover that he smokes once a week.

Hoover arrests Daniel for pot possesion. But Hoover said he would not cite him for driving 85 in a 70 bc he doesn't usually stack charges

I wish he would have shut his damn blinker off!

And his smoking just happened to be that day of the week. ok

When the trooper approached the vehicle for speeding, an overwelming smell of burned marijuana.

2v9f6hj.png

14smmq.png

2gx3337.png

I hope this officer has decided that a respectful person is NO reason to not stay vigilant.

As he did in his DWI arrest, Daniel states to Hoover he just wants to be a productive member of society.

Oh man, what a day. I swear I keep hearing Cobb call him Trooper Hooper. :giggle:

Wow. Recess until 9AM tomorrow. That would be 10 EST 8MTN and 7PST! :)

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

Showing pictures of marijuana grinder, 2 prescription bottles for pot from Colorado and picture of pipe cleaning tool found in Daniel's car.

Wow. Recess until 9AM tomorrow. That would be 10 EST 8MTN and 7PST! :)

See everyone back here at 10 am sharp! As EASTERN TIME is the official time of Websleuths right? That way Softail, we can sleep in an hour or two or three later every day! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I do feel for those pacific folks watching eastern trials that begin at 9 am, and have to get up at 6 am if they want to follow live....

:giggle: :seeya:

Padron Family coming in now.

BD's sister sitting alone again. I feel bad for her. :(

Sentencing phase Day 2 for convicted cop-killer Brandon Daniel should begin shortly. Attorneys are at their desk. Waiting for Judge, Daniel.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 22s

State calls Shawn Wycoff who works for Colorado State Patrol to stand to testify in #BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial

https://twitter.com/AlexBoyerTV

Brandon Daniel along with the jury have entered the courtroom and the state is proceeding with their case.

Sean Wycoff, an officer with Colorado State Patrol is now on the stand. Speaking about events of January 25th, 2007.

BD took off when he tried to stop him. He was on his crotch rocket.

Another day, another arrest...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back