TX TX - Patricia Marie Small, 18, Liberty, 11 May 2002

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
pynThfp.jpg

Patricia has been missing for 14 years today.

I found an UID female found in Progresso, TX...That's over 6 hours driving time from Liberty, TX...She was found in 2010 and her body was going through putrefication...Which has to mean she was possibly there a few months....If this UID is Patricia Small, she was under the radar for a few years or using an alias....If something happened to Patricia in 2002 I would think her remains would be skeletal... The UID is also a little shorter...

UID

UP9643
Female
White / Caucasian
Date Found: August 20, 2010
Location Found: Progresso, Texas
Estimated Age Range: 20-30 Years Old
Height: 5' 4"(Measured)
Weight: 150 lbs (Estimated)
Hair: Brown w/highlights (13" long)
Date Found: August 20, 2010

**Clothing and personal care items were found with the body

NAMUS LINK

I ccalled LE to submit UP9643 & UP9466....Waiting for a return call

UP9446
Female, White / Caucasian
Date Found: July 25, 2005
Age Range: 25
Height: 5' 5" (Measured)
Weight: 135 lbs (Measured)

I noticed Patricia Small's height was
5' 8" on NAMUS, but 5' 6" on a poster on the FB page her friend setup...

Spoke to LE and passed along the potential matches...

I wonder if she's connected to the Killing Fields victims and/or Williamson County Jane Doe..

Here is her FB "missing" page. It is ran by a friend of hers from High School who is trying desperately to find her. Her sister also frequents the page and is searching for her.

Facebook - Log In or Sign Up

Her sister's name is Lisa Armstrong. I am trying to get her to join WS to help us with any puzzle peices since there is so very little reported about her disappearance in MSM.

I would love to know if there are any leads whatsoever. Is there a feeling that Patricia is alive, or that she may have met with foul play? How was her relationship with her family? Why was there not a concerted effort to find her when she went missing?

I am so sorry that she has been gone for so long, and there is so VERY little information.

Is there DNA and/or dentals on file for Patricia? If not, it would be a good idea for her family to work to get these details on file. Although it is difficult to imagine that she might be gone, I am sure that they would love to know either way.

There are several on WS boards that try to match missing people to UID remains found. If there is a good profile for her, they could begin looking for any possible matches.
I'm Patricia's older sister and we have done everything possible to find her. The Liberty County Police Department has done very little to find her. When she first went missing, we called every news channel we could think of and none of them wanted to do the story. It wasn't until years later that she was aired on the news in Beaumont Texas. I truly believe that if the Liberty County Police Department would have done their job then we would know what happened to her. I have faith that she is still alive and I will never give up searching for her and for the answers to her disappearance.There was DNA taken from family members for identification purposes.

Additional details regarding Patricia's disappearance have been posted on the Missing & Homeless facebook page. Very sad story.

A sister's cry out to locate her older sister.

Patricia's two younger sisters were taken in by a Aunt. But because Patricia was 18 the aunt would not take Patricia. This left Patricia to take care of herself at a young age. Patricia was hanging around the wrong crowd and started doing drugs.

The last time Patricia's younger sister seen Patricia she had pulled up at her Aunts house in a white truck. Patricia's Aunt started yelling at her. Saying to Patricia don't get out the truck. I don’t want no drug head at my house. Patricia begged her younger sister to please come with her. She can’t do this without her. But Patricia's sister was young and told her If i leave now I will never see you again because they will put me in CPS custody! That’s was the last time Patricia's sister ever seen her again. Patricia's sister was only 14 at the time. Her last encounter with her sister still haunts her today.

There have been several conflicting storys about Patricia's disappearance.

One family member stated she was last seen being dropped off at School. But Patricia was not going to school anymore. Another said she was last seen coming out of jail. However Patricia's sister is saying none of these accounts are true.

Patricia had been found naked in a ditch after doing a drug. She was last seen by her father and her other sister at a hospital in Baytown, Texas. Security was called because Patricia's father was chasing his daughter around the hospital parking lot threatening to hurt her. No one has ever seen Patricia since this altercation. Patricia's sister states that her and her sister were very close. She just has a hard time believing she would have left her behind. But she also feels that maybe her sister left because she felt unwanted.

Patricia's sister has never stopped searching. She refuses to give up. She feels strongly that her sister is still out there somewhere. She is reaching out to social media. Her sister could be absolutely anywhere. Please help her to find her missing link. Her heart her forever loved and missed sister Patricia Small.

A flyer from Patricia’s missing page on Facebook.

Her birthday is on the 23rd of this month. Missing for 20 years.

44A0AB67-76E0-4B20-B836-895977688E75.jpeg

Oh, how heartbreaking.

I saw Partricia's case for the first time today, as it's featured on the Charley Project homepage right now:

Her NamUs profile:

IMO it sounds like she was hurting emotionally at the time she went missing, and it's sad to think she didn't receive the support she needed. 18 is technically an adult but mentally still a teenager. I hope her sisters and relatives will find answers very soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back