GUILTY TX - Pfc. Brandon Rosecrans, 27, fatally shot and vehicle burned, near Fort Hood, 18 May 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why torch the vehicle after taking everything else? Why not take the vehicle too? This stinks to high heaven too! IMO

Have you seen any info on how destroyed his vehicle was from the fire? I don't think that i read anything about that.

Do we know why he was in Harker Heights on a Monday? He was found at 10.15am, so unless he was on leave he should have been at work on post. I couldn't find any info about him wearing his uniform or civilian clothing when found.

Bump for Brandon!

FAMILIES OF 3 FORT HOOD SOLDIERS SEEK ANSWERS IN THEIR DEATHS

Rosecrans joined the U.S. Army in 2018 and was eventually sent to Fort Hood. Berg has been working with the Harker Heights Police Department and said they have been very helpful.

Despite the criticism Fort Hood has faced over the last several weeks over their handling of misconduct allegations and the disappearances of their soldiers, Rosecrans' father said they have been an asset as well.
Berg said he believes the people outside of the base are the ones who pose the real threat to the men and women enlisted.

"These people prey on their life," Berg said. "They sit outside these bases and they know when these kids are paid."

Resource:
Families of 3 Fort Hood soldiers seek answers in their deaths | abc13.com

8/1/2020

'MY SON KEEPS GETTING LOST IN THE MIX' | FAMILY OF KILLED FORT HOOD SOLDIER PUSHES FOR JUSTICE

Harker Heights PD said it is an on-going investigation. They are waiting on lab results on arson of Rosecrans' car, which is being investigated by the Harker Heights Fire Department in conjunction with the police, according to the HHPD Public Information Officer Lawrence Stewart.
This week, the Guillen family met with President Trump in the Oval Office, both Vanessa's and Gregory's cases were mentioned. Berg said he wrote a letter to President Trump
Friday morning.
"I asked Mr. Trump to please contact me. I'd like to have a minute of his ear. I don't need to go there and sit with the man. I just want to talk to him on the phone," Berg said.

Source:
'My son keeps getting lost in the mix' | Family of killed Fort Hood soldier pushes for justice

CELL PHONE PINGS, NEIGHBORHOOD VIDEOS, BURNED JEEP KEY USED TO CATCH FORT HOOD SOLDIER'S KILLER, AFFIDAVIT SAYS

Harker Heights police said cell phone records and multiple videos from a neighborhood in Harker Heights helped them catch the man they said killed Fort Hood soldier, Brandon Rosecrans.

Police said Brandon Michael Olivares, 28, shot Rosecrans, also 28, four times while the two were in were in Rosecrans' SUV. He then dumped Rosecrans' body by the side of the road in the 2100 block of Fuller Lane on the morning of May 18.

An autopsy found four gunshot wounds to Rosecrans head and neck. Evidence showed the gunshots were fired at close range, according to the affidavit.

The U.S. Marshall's Fugitive Taskforce arrested Olivares on June 4 on an active arrest warrant for parole violations. During a search of Olivares' home, detectives found what was believed to be a burned Jeep key in a firepit.

Sounds like more people involved. Article very detailed.

Cell phone pings, neighborhood videos, burned Jeep key used to catch Fort Hood soldier's killer, affidavit says

Affidavit for Arrest -
Brandon Michael Olivares

Attachments

• 471719063-Fort-Hood-Arrest-Brandon-Michael-Olivares-Affidavit.pdf
    263 KB · Views: 2
Murder suspect tried to blame others for death of Ft. Hood soldier, police say

The man accused of killing Fort Hood Pfc. Brandon Scoot Rosecrans tried to blame someone else for the murder, according to a newly released arrest affidavit obtained by FOX44 News
In the arrest affidavit, detectives say Olivares first claimed another person, Jai Smith, killed Rosecrans while they were driving back from San Antonio where they had bought illegal drugs.
Investigators say they obtained the phone records for all three men to check that story. They say Smith’s phones never left Killeen that night.

Source:
Murder suspect tried to blame others for death of Ft. Hood soldier, police say | myfox8.com

8/1/2020

'MY SON KEEPS GETTING LOST IN THE MIX' | FAMILY OF KILLED FORT HOOD SOLDIER PUSHES FOR JUSTICE

Harker Heights PD said it is an on-going investigation. They are waiting on lab results on arson of Rosecrans' car, which is being investigated by the Harker Heights Fire Department in conjunction with the police, according to the HHPD Public Information Officer Lawrence Stewart.
This week, the Guillen family met with President Trump in the Oval Office, both Vanessa's and Gregory's cases were mentioned. Berg said he wrote a letter to President Trump
Friday morning.
"I asked Mr. Trump to please contact me. I'd like to have a minute of his ear. I don't need to go there and sit with the man. I just want to talk to him on the phone," Berg said.

Source:
'My son keeps getting lost in the mix' | Family of killed Fort Hood soldier pushes for justice
Interesting how none of this has been stated in MSM. IMO

Revealed: Fort Hood soldier Brandon Scott Rosecrans, 27, was shot dead as he slept in his Jeep after an argument over the sale of a gun as a second person is charged in connection with his murder

A second person has been charged in connection with the death of a 27-year-old soldier who was killed near the embattled Fort Hood base in Texas.
According to the affidavit Olivares and Rosecrans got into an argument over the sale price of a gun and Olivares allegedly shot Rosecrans at close range as he slept in his Jeep.
Last week Estrellita H. Falcon, 37, was also charged in Rosecrans' death, accused of helping Olivares, according to the Army Times.
Falcon is charged with the unauthorized use of a vehicle and hindering the apprehension and prosecution of Rosecrans’ killer, as per Bell County Jail records.
An autopsy revealed he sustained four gunshot wounds on the left side of his head and neck and 'dense stippling' was found at the wounds' entrances, leading experts to believe he was shot from very close range.

Source:
Second person arrested in killing of male Fort Hood soldier, 27 | Daily Mail Online

Congress Investigates Fort Hood Following Soldier Deaths

Congress will launch an investigation into sexual assault, disappearances, deaths and the leadership’s response at Fort Hood after 28 soldiers stationed at the U.S. Army base in Texas died this year, two subcommittee leaders announced Tuesday.

According to data from Fort Hood officials, the 28 deaths include five homicides, as well as accidents, suicides, deaths related to illness, cases still under investigation and one combat-related death.

The subcommittees will jointly investigate if recent deaths “may be symptomatic of underlying leadership, discipline, and morale deficiencies throughout the chain-of-command.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back