TX TX - Pinehurst, UncMale Pre40, UP114836, scars, TX tech hat, Rice hoodie, Hit by a train, Dec'23

ProudSuggestion3528

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) - WARNING: GRAPHIC PM PHOTOS
NamUs# UP114836
UID Uncertain Male
Pinehurst, TX

Original-35.jpeg

Case Numbers​

ME/C Case Number: 23-0922

Demographics​

Biological Sex: Male
Race / Ethnicity: Uncertain
Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 40
Height: 5' 2"(62 inches) , Measured
Weight: 135 lbs, Measured

Circumstances​

Type: Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found: December 4, 2023
NamUs Case Created: January 18, 2024

Location Found Map

County: Montgomery County
Found On Tribal Land: No
Circumstances of Recovery: Unidentified pedestrian struck by train in Pinehurst, Texas.

Details of Recovery​

Condition of Remains: Recognizable face

Physical Description​

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Distinctive Physical Features​

ItemDescription
Scar/mark14 inch scar on anteromedial left arm from elbow to wrist
Scar/mark4 inch scar on posteromedial left arm above the elbow

Original-36up114836.jpg

Clothing and Accessories​

ItemDescriptionLocation
AccessoriesCamouflage and red Texas Tech baseball hat; brand CAPTIVATING HEADGEARNear the Body
AccessoriesBlack and grey Wenger backpack containing a lighter, scissors, a small flashlight, three orange Gatorade zero bottles, two Aquafina water bottles, a roll of toilet paper, a AA battery, 5 pairs of brand new white NIKE dri-fit no-show socks, three pairs of boxer shorts, a sleeve of saltine crackers, $216 US currency, one roll of tape, one pair of dirty socks, black shorts and three t-shirtsNear the Body
ClothingBlack t-shirt "NIKE" logo on front, size MediumOn the Body
ClothingNavy blue hooded sweatshirt "RICE" (for Rice University) on the front; "Old Varsity Brand"On the Body
ClothingOlive green HANES underwear (boxer shorts); unreadable sizeOn the Body
Clothing
Black with two grey stripes (one vertical, one oblique), NIKE brand, size Medium
On the Body
ClothingBlack athletic pants with white stripes down the sides, ADIDAS, size MediumOn the Body
ClothingTwo white NIKE dri-fit no-show socksNear the Body
FootwearBlack and white, SAUCONY 'COHESION 13', Mens size 9Near the Body
Original-37.jpg
Original-37114836.jpg
up114836clothing2.jpg
up1148363.jpg

Last edited:
Shame on the MCSO for releasing that image. I do think he's technically recognizable due to his facial features being intact, but if they had to release that photo the least they could have done was crop out gore.

Anyways, I wonder what the manner of death was? Was it an accident or a suicide?

Graphic PM photo aside, $216 seems like a lot for someone to carry with them if they were say, using the railroad tracks as a short cut to walk back home from the store. In addition he was carrying a lot of things with him if he lived nearby. If not homeless, I feel like this guy was at least transient. Maybe even hitching rides on freight trains.

Graphic PM photo aside, $216 seems like a lot for someone to carry with them if they were say, using the railroad tracks as a short cut to walk back home from the store. In addition he was carrying a lot of things with him if he lived nearby. If not homeless, I feel like this guy was at least transient. Maybe even hitching rides on freight trains.
Possible. Riding rails is more common in this day and age than most people think, but it’s often deadly. I used to live in a second story apartment on a road that had a freight train track going down the middle. From my vantage point I often saw people tucked into grain cars train hopping.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelliWard
Back