TX - Police respond to reports of shooter at Santa Fe High School, 18 May 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what do you think reporting it will do? What actions can be taken by authorities if you report it? Who are you reporting it to?

Yeah, I'm not sure who you tell if you see a 16yo kid pictured with a weapon, or what is expected to happen after. (What happens the day after Christmas?!) Lots of American kids shoot firearms, including handguns, before reaching age 18.

Add it to the “born to kill” shirt posted. That’s my whole point. The warning signs are cumulative. If I see a minor taking a picture of a handgun and posting it on Instagram without his parents IN the picture with him..I’m reporting it. Sorry if you disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The t-shirt combined with the guns and Nazi pins are problematic.

So, we may have 3 suspects. Is that it?
I search the parents' names on White Pages and none of the adresses listed match the mobile home. However, the website gave me a couple of people with the same last name, I clicked on it and they listed the same adress as the parents. So, it's possible that at least five people were living at the same home.

ah ha

this moron has solved it

dont let school start at one time

i feel safe now

where do these idiots come from

Nope I don’t think it violates anything...but picture of guns+picture of born to kill shirt = red flag to me. I’m not reporting it to FB. I’m reporting it to local LE and the school.

The combo is problematic. Just a kid with a hunting rifle with dad not so much.

90 degree weather. Shooter came to school in a trenchcoat and boots, with the shotgun hidden in the trench coat. No screening mechanism in place to even question that. No one thought that was strange.

LT Gov comments at presser.

ah ha

this moron has solved it

i feel safe now

I couldn't believe that suggestion!

It's like they think every school in America should be exactly like every airport. Put the TSA in charge and that'll fix it.

You see high school kids posting pictures of handguns?

yes, not HS but young grade school and middle school kids throwing gang signs, Neo-Nazi flags, with troubled dysfunctional families. Even CPS said nothing can be done and gave up on that family. LE was too afraid to arrest the family members. Landlord was too afraid to evict them they terrorized the neighborhood for years until dad went to prision for homicide.

ok here we go with fbi

fluid investigation no comment

Let's really face facts. --Government has no intention of interfering with the 2A.

Okay, I get that. We can site all the charts, proof, and psycholinguistic articles we want. Makes no difference.

What do I think is different? The 15 minutes of fame factor. How is that achieved? Social media.

Social media... It's a platform for the the worst of society. One may say, oh jee, but look at all the goodness... But guess what, social goodness is lofty and ignored, like lets get an ice cream... While social badness is focused like a laser beam.

You may say, no way, but delve into the mass shootings, the minds of the shooters, the mental illness not addressed, the system they are a part of, the gun laws that permit, and we may find the child untethered, alone, known, and not caught in time.

How many will it take?

I grew up when the mentally ill were hospitalized. Now, they have no recourse. The streets. The schools. The guns.

ah ha

this moron has solved it

i feel safe now

What's wrong with that as a strategy? If we want to screen STUDENTS, who are the shooters 100% of the time, we have to SCREEN them.

Staggered start times are a good strategy, IMO. Businesses use them commonly for traffic management. \

I think it's worth looking at, for big schools. Prevents too much backlog in screening, and prevents a vulnerable crowd from forming at the screening points that becomes a BIGGER target of unscreened people with nefarious intentions.

Sounds like he looked up to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold Columbine Massacre, due to the reference to black trench coats.

They (school shooters) always seem to admire the Columbine guys. Columbine really is where this all started.

Are we still blaming Marilyn Manson?

90 degree weather. Shooter came to school in a trenchcoat and boots, with the shotgun hidden in the trench coat. No screening mechanism in place to even question that. No one thought that was strange.

LT Gov comments at presser.

Apparently other students say he was known to wear this trench coat on normal school days.

what happens if the taxpayers want them to sit around a square table instead of a round table?

Personally i tend to be a dash zany i would rather them sit at at a table that is like a stop sign (cant spell it ! )

20 min drive from me and a relative attends there (safe thank god).

"His house, 2 residences, and a car being explored."

"No criminal history.

Gov Abbott presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics