TX TX - Pradheep Vivekandan, 36, Asian Male, Vehicle located in Luna Co, NM with burned human remains, 18 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ralyla

Reaction score
NamUs #MP97273

Name: Pradheep Vivekandan
Sex: Male
Race: Asian
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 190lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Recent Picture:

1668557408909.png

2019:

1668557442507.png

DOLC:
October 18, 2022
Circumstances:
Irving PD Investigators received a call from Homeland Security Investigators saying they found the missing person's vehicle burned to the ground with human remains inside. They are unable to identify the body at this time. Irving PD Investigators went to Missing Person's apartment and confirmed he wasn't there and had not been seen by management since 10/18/2022. It is unknown at this time if the human remains in the car are that of the missing person.

Car: 2008 Hyundai Accent, Black, Texas Plates BGG3632, Tag Expiration Year: 2023.
Vehicle has been located in Luna County, New Mexico. The vehicle was burned and had human remains inside the back seat.

1668557529234.png

I can't find any article about this car being found. It's possible that is where the car ran out of fuel. Do you know WHERE in Luna County it was found. The only city is Deming.

I can't find any article about this car being found. It's possible that is where the car ran out of fuel. Do you know WHERE in Luna County it was found. The only city is Deming.
Unfortunately, they did not indicate exactly where in Luna County. I looked at Deming newspapers and other sources and could not find anything.

I'm curious about Homeland Security being the ones to contact Irving PD.. could they be doing a more extensive investigation?

Well, Border Patrol/Homeland Security is very prevalent there.
And Deming has tons of gang activity, gun running, drug smuggling, immigrants crossing from Palomas, etc. So it makes sense they are investigating the burned car as that type of activity. I emailed the Headlight. Let's see what they come up with.
And if the 'car was burned to the ground' and remains found, they may not be able to identify the person ever.

Well, Border Patrol/Homeland Security is very prevalent there.
And Deming has tons of gang activity, gun running, drug smuggling, immigrants crossing from Palomas, etc. So it makes sense they are investigating the burned car as that type of activity. I emailed the Headlight. Let's see what they come up with.
And if the 'car was burned to the ground' and remains found, they may not be able to identify the person ever.
Thank you so much for contacting them. It really bothered me not to see an article, I'm sure his family is worried.

Please keep us updated. I'll keep researching to see if I can come up with anything.

Reactions: Dre
The reply back from the Headlight """Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We can give it a try.""" My question to them was could they look into this and do a story, with the link to the Namus page ralyla provided. I'm from there, so I have inquiries out.

I cannot find any articles about the closure of this case. NamUs stated his car was found burned in Luna County, New Mexico with unidentified human remains in the back seat. I hope whatever the case is that Mr. Vivekandan's family has found closure whether through locating him or confirmation of his remains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71
Back