TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just going to drop these here, with no commentary, as I've been obsessed with them most of the day.

The stepdad- dad as she has always called him is putting up an electronic billboard in the area she came up missing, along with a reward for her safe return..please continue sharing the video clips, the family wants nothing more than prisma to be found, they have not given up hope that she is still alive..they are investigating ex boyfriends, plus her little boys so called father, she did not and has never done drugs for anyone who is assuming she is high

I am not surprised to hear that she has never used drugs. But I do think her movements in the video look odd. As someone has mentioned, there may be a delay between frames in the video, and that might be making it look like she is taking weird strides as she paces.

Do you know if she had been engaged?

I am not surprised to hear that she has never used drugs. But I do think her movements in the video look odd. As someone has mentioned, there may be a delay between frames in the video, and that might be making it look like she is taking weird strides as she paces.

Do you know if she had been engaged?
no she was not engaged

Can you all answer something, we have been confused as to where exactly the video of her on phone was, her apartment or that of her ex. On one station it says her apt, another the exes apt building, we know where her jeep was found, which she would never abandon like that, and we all know detectives can be evasive when they are working on cases. They are not telling the family too much only that they are working on it, which is why her dad is putting up the electronic billboard, and the reward for her, channel 8 is going to be filming it sometime tomorrow as the billboard starts at midnight tonight

Can you all answer something, we have been confused as to where exactly the video of her on phone was, her apartment or that of her ex. On one station it says her apt, another the exes apt building, we know where her jeep was found, which she would never abandon like that, and we all know detectives can be evasive when they are working on cases. They are not telling the family too much only that they are working on it, which is why her dad is putting up the electronic billboard, and the reward for her, channel 8 is going to be filming it sometime tomorrow as the billboard starts at midnight tonight
I heard it was the ex boyfriends apartment

It might be easier to try and decide where she is in the video of her on the phone if we knew where she lived. I might be wrong but I don’t think anyone has discovered where or with who she lived.

I think the general understanding (mine, anyway) was that this was an apartment in East Dallas that her ex bf lives in, which was news to the family. Do you think she could have been stressed out bc she hated her new job/boss or something and was maybe drinking her feelings then drove over to chat with the ex or is the family thinking she could have been having a mental health/medical situation?
Also, the media coverage seems scarce given past cases with victims young, successful and attactive. Does the family need help contacting the media or has the media been non-responsive?

The stepdad- dad as she has always called him is putting up an electronic billboard in the area she came up missing, along with a reward for her safe return..please continue sharing the video clips, the family wants nothing more than prisma to be found, they have not given up hope that she is still alive..they are investigating ex boyfriends, plus her little boys so called father, she did not and has never done drugs for anyone who is assuming she is high
Welcome to Websleuths... I wanted to let you know that several of us who thought she might be high were concerned that someone had slipped something in her food or drink. We did not think she willingly used drugs. It's because of her clean lifestyle we became concerned about someone with evil intent.

It might be easier to try and decide where she is in the video of her on the phone if we knew where she lived. I might be wrong but I don’t think anyone has discovered where or with who she lived.
It's been well established where she is in the surveillance video and that is near the entrance into the parking garage of her ex's building. She did not live there currently. She is from Mesquite.

I think the general understanding (mine, anyway) was that this was an apartment in East Dallas that her ex bf lives in, which was news to the family. Do you think she could have been stressed out bc she hated her new job/boss or something and was maybe drinking her feelings then drove over to chat with the ex or is the family thinking she could have been having a mental health/medical situation?
Also, the media coverage seems scarce given past cases with victims young, successful and attactive. Does the family need help contacting the media or has the media been non-responsive?
the media has been showing it and interviewing when she first disappeared but a lot said if no new developments in case it might take awhile for updates, hopefully something develops so it can hit the airwaves again. That is why her dad put up a billboard on Peak Street and I30 that started airing her picture at midnight last night! Channel 8 is supposed to go film the billboard and announce the reward for information and the safe return of Prisma! She had her own apartment in Dallas but he didn;t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomenAmaterasu