GUILTY TX - Ronnie Gammage, 27, Longview, 8 Dec 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you watch the video in the KLTV link a few posts up it says there that the police are fairly certain they know who the driver is.

Sounds to me like these could be the same ones who robbed him a couple weeks before he went missing. If this surveillance tape is from Dec. 4, it explains the timing. Disability checks are usually direct deposited the 3rd of every month. This was at a bank in Gilmer. I don't know the exact distance between there and Longview, but it's not far. They didn't go to a local bank, maybe thinking they wouldn't be recognized?
The article says something about 20 minutes after he left... are they talking about when he left the bank? This was a bank in Gilmer. I don't know the exact distance between there and Longview, but it's not far. Could he have been with them when they tried to cash the check? If he had been there a few minutes before, why would he be using a bank in Gilmer when he lives in Longview? Unless that's where his mother lives.
So many questions. This is really bugging me!!

That's how I understand it. Twenty minutes after Ronnie left the bank, the people in the red car attempted to cash one of his checks.

I hope that's true, and I hope they can find out where he is and what they did with him. If she's as young as she looks, she'll fold pretty quick.
Thanks for following up on this through FB. I get lost in there.

You know the passenger is also in her photos on fb so i am hoping they will have this figured out soon!!

Really hope they have picked her and her friends up. Looking at that FB, if they have harmed Ronnie she sure isn't bothered by it.

IMO, I think her 'homies" that are on her FB profile were in the vehicle.

Link wouldn't open for me.

I wish there was some news. It doesn't look good, but still praying he is okay somewhere.

It's working for me - are you logged into FB?

Wonder if the bad *advertiser censored* homies are "helping with enquiries" yet.

Gilmer is actually north of Longview. My hubby goes off-roading out there. I don't think it's close enough where going to the bank there rather than Longview would be convenient. Looking at this person's FB, um, yikes. Interesting to see where she went to HS.

Gilmer is actually north of Longview. My hubby goes off-roading out there. I don't think it's close enough where going to the bank there rather than Longview would be convenient. Looking at this person's FB, um, yikes. Interesting to see where she went to HS.

I noticed the high school, too...

but I clicked on it this time... And it leads to what looks to me like a bogus school... did,anyone else get the same feeling?

JMO

There is an actual school by that name there. I clicked on it too, and it was bland. My guess is no one has really created a FB page for it to include detail like maybe some bigger public type schools.

"police are not releasing the names of these three men and one woman, they plan to interview "

<snip>

Longview police say on December 4th, Ronnie Joe Gammage Jr. made a withdrawal at this Gilmer National Bank, and just 20 minutes later the individuals in the video provided by the bank attempted to make a 400 dollar withdrawal under Gammage's account.

But there wasn't enough money to complete the transaction. Frankie Gammage believes whoever is involved took advantage of Gammage's mental disability, and didn't stop at trying to get money out of his account."

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/20387639/police-close-in-on-longview-missing-man

Hearing his mom breaks my heart!! I am just sad for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back