GUILTY TX - Ronnie Gammage, 27, Longview, 8 Dec 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Late to this case and sad to see that he was found deceased. I am interested to hear the reason that these awful people did this. I am also curious why he was found in Upshur county. Waffle House is in Gregg county, it would be about a ten minute drive from Waffle House to the county line, and depending on where his actual location was, up to a hours drive. I guess the killer(s?) might be familiar with Upshur.

I did google Ronnie though and it came up with an obituary for someone of the same name, I am assuming his father, from 2005. He is buried in Upshur county.

Another thing I noticed is the apartments Ronnie lived in are bad news. At least I know they used to be. They are lower income, and in bad condition. I wouldn't want to be there after dark, that's for sure. Lots of shady people hang around.

Rest In Peace, Sweet Angel, Ronnie...

:rose: :rose: :rose:

I am :praying: for those who love him...

So upset to read this news I was hoping he would be found safe. Where was Ronnie after they tried to use his check at the bank what happened in those 20 minutes?? How can someone look so normal after doing whatever they did to him?? So many questions... :(

I am REALLY trying not to vent my frustration and anger about this right now :banghead: so I will just say . . . rest in peace, dear Ronnie. :cry:

eM8R0.jpg

So upset to read this news I was hoping he would be found safe. Where was Ronnie after they tried to use his check at the bank what happened in those 20 minutes?? How can someone look so normal after doing whatever they did to him?? So many questions... :(

Dark dark hearts .. It's really scarey the number of people that have absolutely no regard for another's property, safety, or life. It compounds when these people grow up and raise their own little tyrants.

It's not going to get better, folks.

Come, Lord Jesus.

Dark dark hearts .. It's really scarey the number of people that have absolutely no regard for another's property, safety, or life. It compounds when these people grow up and raise their own little tyrants.

It's not going to get better, folks.

Come, Lord Jesus.

Amen!
I cant think about it to much it makes me so angry! Please let them get what they deserve :jail:

Lots of local conversation still going on about Ronnie under his picture..http://www.facebook.com/KLTV7News?v=wall&viewas=0

For some reason I cannot see this at all - not even the KLTV Facebook page.

I don't know why, but seeing this thread "Found Deceased" has upset me more than any since I started reading here. Perhaps it's looking at one of the suspect's Facebook pages and seeing her posting in such jolly fashion as if nothing had happened. And the recent post on the Bringing Ronnie Joe Gammage Home page. I feel genuinely sick.

Am glad to see both these lowlives have had capital murder added to the aggravated kidnapping charges. Hope the thought of Death Row makes them feel as sick as I do right now.

http://www.co.gregg.tx.us/OdysseyPA/default.aspx

Really sad for what happened to Ronnie. :( It seemed like it wasn't going to have a good outcome, but there was hope. I can't wrap my mind around "OK, we're going to kill him and drain his bank account" but I guess that was the plan.

What vicious predators we have running free (for now) in our world.

Rest In Peace, Ronnie. :rose: :rose: :rose:

Prayers and blessings for his Mom, other family, and friends. :heart:

For some reason I cannot see this at all - not even the KLTV Facebook page.

I don't know why, but seeing this thread "Found Deceased" has upset me more than any since I started reading here. Perhaps it's looking at one of the suspect's Facebook pages and seeing her posting in such jolly fashion as if nothing had happened. And the recent post on the Bringing Ronnie Joe Gammage Home page. I feel genuinely sick.

Am glad to see both these lowlives have had capital murder added to the aggravated kidnapping charges. Hope the thought of Death Row makes them feel as sick as I do right now.

http://www.co.gregg.tx.us/OdysseyPA/default.aspx
It hit me hard, too. "Nooooooooo".

RIP, yes this one hit me hard too.... I think seeing that little "ahem" just having a blast laughing in the bank video adds to the anger. I also think the fact he died horribly does not help either. I am just disgusted and angry. His poor mother... :(

That article i linked above his absolutely heart wrenching to hear what they done to him,I can see him smiling in my mind with that big ol cowboy hat,then to read what they done to him pisses me off and hurts!I have wrote stuff and erased over and over i cant seem to say what i wont to say about these criminals in a nice way and i don't wont to get in trouble.Off topic just a minute but on the other local chat places about Ronnie,Graham Central Station is brought up a lot the ones arrested seemed to hang there,so sad made me think of Brandi Wells..

Oh, Ronnie. :heart:

Hope these monsters get the max.

That article i linked above his absolutely heart wrenching to hear what they done to him,I can see him smiling in my mind with that big ol cowboy hat,then to read what they done to him pisses me off and hurts!I have wrote stuff and erased over and over i cant seem to say what i wont to say about these criminals in a nice way and i don't wont to get in trouble.Off topic just a minute but on the other local chat places about Ronnie,Graham Central Station is brought up a lot the ones arrested seemed to hang there,so sad made me think of Brandi Wells..
:heart: Thank you for beng such a caring heart.

Dang it! WTF is wrong with people? I honestly don't get it. My heart breaks for you, Ronnie, and your family. May you rest in peace. :(

Wonder who the third person is. And how long it will be before they're in jail too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back