DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.kwtx.com

Amber Alert issued for missing nonverbal 8-year-old out of Richmond

• Ryan Akagbusi was last seen on Aug. 24 about 4:30 a.m. in the 19000 block of Kendall Lake Drive.
  • He is 5″ tall nonverbal Black boy with black hair and brown eyes who weighs 75 pounds.
  • He was last seen wearing a purple shirt.
  • Although he is nonverbal, he will respond to his name.
  • Call the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office at 281-341-4665 w/any information.

Last edited:

Issued for: Texas
AMBER Alert: 31414
MK_amberAlert.png

Ryan Akagbusi​

No photo available

• Missing Since Aug 24, 2024
  • Missing From Richmond, TX
  • Age Now 8
  • Sex Male
  • Race Black
  • Hair Color Black
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 4'08"
  • Weight 65 lbs
  • Description Last seen wearing a purple shirt
Law enforcement officials believe this child may be in grave or immediate danger. Victim is 8-year-old black male Ryan Akagbusi who was last seen wearing a purple shirt. Missing child is 4'8", 65 lbs with black hair and brown eyes. Call 911 with information.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office 281-341-4665

AUG 24, 2024
[...]

Search parties, including Texas Equusearch, are looking for Ryan Akagbusi. ...

[...]

We spoke with Ryan’s mom and she says he last saw him around 4:56 a.m. Cameras picked up Ryan leaving the house with shoes, but at 5:37 a.m., a camera in the neighborhood showed Ryan running barefoot.

[...]

“We've had K9. We've had helicopter. We’ve had drones go around. We’ve gone door to door. Everybody is here. The whole Lakemont is here. If somebody has him, please, that’s my baby. Bring him back home. Call 911”

Ryan's mother. Heartbreaking to watch. :(

AUG 24, 2024
He was last seen wearing this pink shirt with an iguana design along with underwear and no pants or shoes.

The shirt the missing child was last wearing

AUG 24, 2024
Akagbusi's mother told FOX 26 she last saw her son around 4 a.m. when he was using the restroom and cleaned him up. As soon as she realized he wasn't in his room, she ran outside.

"I came out and I saw his shoes. I found his shoes down the road. Then we looked further, and I saw him in a neighbor’s camera running. That’s the last I saw," she says.

Texas EquuSearch, authorities, and the community were searching all around the neighborhood in Fort Bend County. Assistant Chief told FOX 26 they’re looking into anomalies found in the water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax
Back