Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The last time he was seen by anyone outside of his family was at school on April 30; his grandmother claims she last saw him at her home on May 2.

Veenstra said the family had a good relationship with Balboa and never had any reason to suspect she'd harm Samuel.

The attorney said she spent all weekend helping them search for the boy."
Family had good relationship and Never had any reason to suspect - huh? Did my eyes read that correctly??? Am I missing something?? Yet there was the attack on DO by TB in November 2020 that resulted in a R.O..
Imo moo
Mom blames boy's dad & his fiancee for kid's suspected death

"The last time he was seen by anyone outside of his family was at school on April 30; his grandmother claims she last saw him at her home on May 2.

Veenstra said the family had a good relationship with Balboa and never had any reason to suspect she'd harm Samuel.

Family had good relationship and Never had any reason to suspect - huh? Did my eyes read that correctly??? Am I missing something?? Yet there was the attack on DO by TB in November 2020 that resulted in a R.O..
Imo moo

Maybe the family didn't know, about a lot of things.

<moo>

I totally agree that the schools would never agree to hide a student from the custodial parent.

However, if a new set of laws creates loopholes, making it possible for dishonest parents to do so, the schools might have their hands tied. JMO
ETA: FERPA was enacted in the 70’s to assure that both custodial and non-custodial parents are provided school records, and that 3rd parties do not have access.

FERPA has a loophole that was created later to protect children, it’s intent is for schools to hide the child’s records which include their address, and therefor the spouse, who are escaping family violence from being found by the abuser, which is a good thing, but it can be used dishonestly to hide a child’s records from a custodial parent.
All you need to do is file a request for a PO for it to kick into place and stop a custodial parent from getting info on school transfers for 45 days, if the PO is approved, it protects the child’s information as long as the PO is in place.
The first protective procedure recommended under FERPA, rather than a school to school transfer, is for the school to do the transfer through the state department of education so there is no traceable trail.

https://www.theotx.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Privacy-and-Homelessness-FERPA-2016.pdf

Last edited:

Imo moo
And she was living in a very tiny apartment with her ex, at the time this 5 yr old was staying with her. Didn't the family have concerns about that living situation? Where did the child sleep? He seemed to be in a vulnerable situation, with ZERO people checking in with him for 30 days.

And she was living in a very tiny apartment with her ex, at the time this 5 yr old was staying with her. Didn't the family have concerns about that living situation? Where did the child sleep? He seemed to be in a vulnerable situation, with ZERO people checking in with him for 30 days.
I'm not concerned about the size of the apartment for a short stay, but I do wonder if DO knew an ex-boyfriend was staying in the 1-bedroom with his girlfriend and child. I'm wondering if the roommate situation came as news to him?! Can't imagine a guy being okay with a girlfriend living with an ex with one bed in the apartment. Such an odd detail.

jmo

I'm not concerned about the size of the apartment for a short stay, but I do wonder if DO knew an ex-boyfriend was staying in the 1-bedroom with his girlfriend and child. I'm wondering if the roommate situation came as news to him?! Can't imagine a guy being okay with a girlfriend living with an ex with one bed in the apartment. Such an odd detail.

jmo
IMHO Based on the TM statements and interview on Nancy G podcast (located p2 Media file that Dixiegirl1035 has graciously transcribed) DO had not ever been to the compact apartment or even met with BR. Until LE states any different, I am inclined to trust TM over DO,BR,TB statements on this living situation. I am seeing this as a exbf/roommate/new fwb bf situation MOO.

IMHO Based on the TM statements and interview on Nancy G podcast (located p2 Media file that Dixiegirl1035 has graciously transcribed) DO had not ever been to the compact apartment or even met with BR. Until LE states any different, I am inclined to trust TM over DO,BR,TB statements on this living situation. I am seeing this as a exbf/roommate/new fwb bf situation MOO.

He is a nice guy who helps her out a lot. He gave TB and a little boy a place to stay. He even let TB's mom spend time there, so she could also help out.

It takes a village.

<moo>

I wonder if DO thought Sam was staying at TB's mom's house? And maybe he was for the first few days? Maybe TB kept pretending that's where he was?

jmo

I suspect that TB’s original story of SO being taken from her mother’s house was because that is where DO thought she and SO were living - at her mother’s house with her mother. TO definitely thought so too at the beginning. It is also possibly a reason why DO allowed SO to go with TB, because he thought her mother was also there keeping an eye on them.
moo

Last edited:

jmo

That to me is so key in this case.. MOO

I wonder if the roommate might've thought / been led to believe that Samuel was TB's son.

<moo>

I do do do hope that the interviews first off were by FBI who NAILED DOWN such information that was espoused by those they took into the first interrogations. And they perhaps can disprove. Looking back, it can glean so much as to .... sitting on hands.........

I do have high hopes that they did ask some questions (perhaps Tim even contributed his knowledge???) that puts MANY in a box as to information they shared at the time, and if/if not can be proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie