DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
Missing Woman Sought In Travis County

upload_2020-9-3_12-5-12.jpeg

upload_2020-9-3_12-5-26.jpeg

Sara Joy Davis is described as a white, 36-year-old woman standing five feet, four inches in height and weighing 130 pounds. In an advisory, the sheriff's office said she left her two young children with their father at his house on Aug. 27. She told the children's father she was going to visit a friend but never returned, according to the sheriff's office.

Missing Texas woman never returned after 'visiting a friend,' Travis County Sheriff's Office says | kvue.com

•Davis left her two children with their father at his home on Aug. 27 and told him she was going to visit a friend, but never returned.
•A spokesperson for TCSO said Davis was last seen in the Wells Branch neighborhood in North Austin.
•Davis also missed an appointment with her children on Aug. 31, and her family reported her missing.
•Her vehicle is a gray 2015 Toyota Corolla with Texas license plate GCZ 2961.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/travis-county/travis-county-deputies-searching-for-missing-36-year-old-woman/

On Aug. 31, deputies say Davis missed an appointment with her kids. That’s when the family reported her missing.

Davis was last seen in the Wells Branch neighborhood along Interstate 35 in northern Travis County.

TCSO seeking public's help in finding missing Wells Branch mother

upload_2020-9-3_12-10-49.jpeg
A photo of a grey 2015 Toyota Corolla passenger car

Her car:
Texas license plate GCZ 2961

TCSO Searching for Missing Woman

Travis Co Sheriff press release

Last edited by a moderator:
She seems to have naturally very curly hair not depicted in photos above. She seems like a bright light, I’m sure her family is missing her a great deal :(
upload_2020-9-9_6-2-0.jpeg
upload_2020-9-9_6-2-19.jpeg

She has now been missing for two weeks!!!
Photos courtesy of her friends on the find Sara joy Davis fb page (public)

I feel like this lady isn’t getting any coverage in the news really. I did a quick search and everything is from a week ago. Uhhh, why? She is a mama that missed an appointment with her kids and I assume her vehicle is missing as well. Was she supposed to pick the kids up for the appointment? The same day? Did the children’s father expect her to show up/be there for the kids and she didn’t show up and he thought nothing of it? Her family reported her missing. Are there any searches going on? Car caught on any cameras? Surely her kids are missing mama. I hope someone is checking cameras and her phone/online activity.

I feel like this lady isn’t getting any coverage in the news really. I did a quick search and everything is from a week ago. Uhhh, why? She is a mama that missed an appointment with her kids and i assume her vehicle is missing as well. Was she supposed to pick the kids up for the appointment? The same day? Did the children’s father expect her to show up/be there for the kids and she didn’t show up and he thought nothing of it? Her family reported her missing. Are there any searches going on? Car caught on any cameras? Surely her kids are missing mama?
It is frustrating- seems no follow up is happening ? jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back