Found Deceased TX - Sarbesh Gurung, 2, Denton, 2 July, 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Imho this is just a horribly sad tragedy. Makes me want to cry in frustration. I cannot fathom what the family is going thru right now. Knowing that poor baby was right there within their reach and the way he must have suffered has got to be unbearable. My heart goes out to all involved in this heartbreaking tragedy.

JUL 5, 2019
Fund established to help family of 2-year-old Denton boy found dead in hot vehicle
A fund has been started to accept donations for the family of a 2-year-old Denton boy who was found dead in a vehicle Wednesday.

[...]

The cause of his death is still pending an autopsy.

But Denton police said they do not believe foul play was involved.

Fundraising Page Set Up For Sarbesh Gurung
[...]

This campaign is jointly organized by Denton Nepalese Family in association of the Nepalese Student Association at the University of North Texas.

[...]

Funeral plans are still being arranged, and any updates regarding the location and time will be posted on the [name of fundraising site] page.

Living in a tornado prone area I know our guys mark off homes and vehicles when searching after one is hit. Maybe this story needs to prompt a change and add vehicle markers to required carry items in trunk of every LE vehicle.

I thought they WERE in all LE vehicles? How do they mark vehicles that are to be towed, that have been parked too long? Like on the side of the road, you'll drive by and see they've been written on? How does LE do that if they don't carry window markers?

I actually thought of that too. I wondered if highway patrol is different than police in their requirements of what to carry onboard.

I personally never would have thought of looking in cars so even just bringing awareness to this fact would help immensely I believe.
I thought they WERE in all LE vehicles? How do they mark vehicles that are to be towed, that have been parked too long? Like on the side of the road, you'll drive by and see they've been written on? How does LE do that if they don't carry window markers?

There are colored (usually orange or hot pink) sticker citations or warnings that are put on cars here. I have never seen one marked with anything else.

With that said, it doesn't mean they shouldn't have markers for events like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53
Back