Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So now we know they left their apt Thursday night. Sighting Friday afternoon was not real and mom reported Saturday? Am I right with that timeline?
I think the officer got that wrong and meant to say Friday, 12/22, not 12/21. DPS previously reported SS/MG were last last seen at 2 pm on FRIDAY in their vehicle.

Friday, Dec. 22

Soto is last seen around 2 p.m. at an apartment complex where she and Guerra lived in the 6000 block of Grissom Road in Leon Valley. She was reported to be in a gray 2013 Kia Optima, a car later identified as belonging to Guerra. Soto was pregnant with her first child, who she planned to name Fabian.

Only two perps. Okay, but I don't know if I believe it. Just that one <modsnip> with the good hair killed both MG & SS & the unborn baby. Over a drug deal! So stupid. The father got dragged into it or maybe had an interest or $hare in the drug buy. Fools, and now they'll pay.
It would have been like shooting fish in a barrel if he did it from the backseat. I do think it’s highly likely the father didn’t know anything about this beforehand.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have been like shooting fish in a barrel if he did it from the backseat. I do think it’s highly likely the father didn’t know anything about this beforehand.
I agree.... Seems impossible for one person to get control of the situation but the drug component could have made him very unstable and dangerous.

so the kid did have a ponytale!!!!
Just to revisit what we thought we were seeing. (<modsnip> with the good hair.) Plus, I swear I still believe someone was in the back seat of that truck handing off a cloth.

1704348260340.png1704348280685.png
1704348313361.png
1704348333662.png Thought I saw a ponytail on Heavy. Did the Dad cut his hair?

Very thankful and grateful there's been arrests so soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
1704348943516.png

1704348988454.png

Tonight, SAPD arrested 19-year old Christopher Preciado for the murders of Savanah Soto and Matthew Guerra. Christopher is charged with Capital Murder. SAPD also arrested his father, 53-year old Ramon Preciado, who is charged with Abuse of a Corpse for helping Christopher move the bodies after they were murdered.

Updated Timeline:

This story was updated Wednesday night, Jan. 3, with the latest developments.

[..]​

Wednesday, Jan. 3​

SAPD announces the arrest of a father and son in the killings.
Christopher Preciado, 19, will be charged with capital murder, police said. His father, Ramon Preciado, 53, will be charged with abuse of a corpse for allegedly moving and concealing the victims' bodies.
Sgt. Washington Moscoso, an SAPD spokesman, said the killings resulted from a drug deal "gone wrong."

Dec 27, 2023|Updated Jan 3, 2024 11:41 p.m.

Showing my street naïveté here but how does a deal go bad? I understand not agreeing on price, or suspicions the product is fake, etc but what would cause it to escalate to a double execution?
From what I've always heard, any attempt to cheat either the buyer or the seller can prove fatal.

Maybe it was a minor in the back of the truck?
LE said during the presser there isn’t anyone else —so it’s just these two. I think the surveillance video just wasn’t great quality and people thought they saw a third person. (and I admit I really thought the dad was holding something under his shirt but the proof tonight showed that you all were right that really was just an enormous belly)

Maybe it was a minor in the back of the truck?
They pretty much closed the door on any additional people being involved, and to me, it doesn't make sense anyway. The dad was involved because he wanted to protect his son from being implicated, and the fewer people involved the better. This required two people, the son to drive the car and the father to pick him up after the fact. I wouldn't be surprised if the father helped move MG's body into the backseat as well, but they didn't need anyone else.

1/3/24

The San Antonio Police Department announced late Wednesday that father and son Ramon Preciado, 53, and Christopher Preciado, 19, have been taken into custody. Christopher will be charged with capital murder and Ramon will be charged with abuse of a corpse.

[..]

Last week, San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said two people found dead with gunshot wounds inside a car in San Antonio were believed to be the couple. Both bodies were found in a silver Kia Optima owned by Guerra.
Police had released surveillance footage showing “persons of interest” in the case prior to the arrests.

Sgt. Washington Moscoso said Wednesday that the shootings were the result of a drug deal gone wrong. He said police used data from Soto’s phone to locate a suspect vehicle seen in surveillance video.
More charges are expected.

They pretty much closed the door on any additional people being involved, and to me, it doesn't make sense anyway. The dad was involved because he wanted to protect his son from being implicated, and the fewer people involved the better. This required two people, the son to drive the car and the father to pick him up after the fact. I wouldn't be surprised if the father helped move MG's body into the backseat as well, but they didn't need anyone else.
Yes, no one else involved in the crime, that doesn't necessarily rule out a young kid being in the backseat of the truck, who was told to hand dad the towel. Unless, the officer specifically said that no one else was in the truck, we don't really know if there was, or not. I personally couldn't see the third person, but I couldn't see the ponytail, or anything else people were seeing. I either need new glasses or a new phone.

SAN ANTONIO, Texas.- Christopher Preciado, 19, and Ramón Preciado, 53, were arrested following the case that is being investigated as capital murder of the pregnant young woman
Savanah Soto and Matthew Guerra , where a baby who was about to also die of being born.

These two people are father and son and both would face different charges.
"It appears it was a drug deal...so there was like a drug connection between the suspects and the two victims," public information officer Washington Moscoso said when asked the motive behind the murders.

Christopher would be facing capital murder and Ramon with abuse of a body, San Antonio police said, but new charges could arise.

The bodies of Savanah and Matthew were found on December 26, in a Kia Optima, in the 5900 block of Danny Kaye, in San Antonio.

At this site, authorities found Savanah's cell phone as evidence and obtained information on the location of the suspects' vehicle.

Yeah, you're right, he probably did shoot them both from the backseat. MOO, I think he was buying. Felt ripped off maybe. What do you think? Well, he looks like a damn kid. It's insane what he did and for what?... what'd he get out of it? His long prison sentence. It makes me sick seeing these kinds of things happening.

So, he moved MG to the back seat of the Kia all by himself. Where were they parked? No witnesses to that. The baby car seat must've been in the back when he got into the car for the deal. Just seems so senseless now that he ruined this young life.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back