Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know whose gun was used to murder the victims? Also, it seems unbelievable that the perpetrator of such a heinous crime has no prior record. Was he even involved in the drug trade, apart from being a customer?

From the AA, the suspect statement alludes to the weapon belonging to the victim MG but ownership has not been confirmed by LE.

1704397419569.png
KSAT/12 News link to AA

From the AA, the suspect statement alludes to the weapon belonging to the victim MG but ownership has not been confirmed by LE.

View attachment 472171
KSAT/12 News link to AA

So are we to expect that the bullet that killed SS was from MG's gun?

Ballistics should be able to determine if MG and SS were killed with the same gun, and whether it was any of the likely unregistered weapons associated with the Preciado family.

I hope LE is shutting that house down to completely inspect it for weapons and computer tracks.

I called it...drug rip gone bad. It made the most sense to me. Shooter gets in the back seat for the deal, some kind of argument ensues and he pops MG & SS. CP has his 'oh crap' moment and calls his Dad who then tells him what to do. The two of them probably moved MG to the back seat then CP moves the Kia and RP meets up with him to dump the car and then CP gets in the truck and they go home.
To most of us none of this makes sense but we don't partake in drug trafficking or gang culture. It happens ever day. The only reason any of us paid attention to this is because it involved a missing full term pregnant woman who was known to have been assaulted by her baby daddy in the past.
I agree. In my area, it's vogue to arrange a buy/sell where the intent was always to shoot, rob the seller of both the product and any money. Death/murder means nothing. Just another day in the life...

View attachment 472171
KSAT/12 News link to AA
I'm sure that was the story he thought would get him off the hook for shooting 2 people. What is ridiculous is if his version is somehow accurate and he was fighting over a gun with the victim, then why was she shot in the back of the head. No woman would just sit there knowing an argument over a gun was going on. I'd think at the minimum she would have turned and faced them to watch what was happening. If she was shot in the back of the head as it's been stated, then as the fighting over the gun is going on she just sits there facing forward? I doubt that. I'd imagine her screaming and looking at them and it would be more likely she would be shot in the face or front of her body or even better she would get out of the car and run you know protecting her baby. I mothers instinct to protect her baby can kick in pretty strong. I don't see her just sitting in the front seat like that if any of it happened like the killer says.

Does anyone have vine link apparently the dad bonded out already sighhhhhhhb
Did he have a bond hearing already? No surprise whatsoever -- I called this last night.

ETA: Police spokesperson said Ramon Preciado, 53, (dad) was not present during the commission of the crime/murder. He was called after the victims were deceased. Good chance RP will make bail. (I believe he's a business owner). He's probably safer in jail. JMO

updated article now saying police have not disclosed if a gun was found at the scene.
Perhaps if he did leave the gun behind, he wanted to stage a murder suicide. Put the car in a harder to locate location (at least not one anyone would be looking for this couple or their car), hope bodies aren't found for a while, put him in the back seat like he shot her from the back seat and them himself. The problem with that is people don't usually shot themselves in the back of the head. Maybe he thought it would just go away and police wouldn't look into it further.

I guess he couldn't leave them where it happened if it was in fact at his house. He had to move them, but why not put Matthew in the front seat.

Perhaps if he did leave the gun behind, he wanted to stage a murder suicide. Put the car in a harder to locate location (at least not one anyone would be looking for this couple or their car), hope bodies aren't found for a while, put him in the back seat like he shot her from the back seat and them himself. The problem with that is people don't usually shot themselves in the back of the head. Maybe he thought it would just go away and police wouldn't look into it further.

I guess he couldn't leave them where it happened if it was in fact at his house. He had to move them, but why not put Matthew in the front seat.
I think I am most surprised that the bodies weren't in the trunk or disposed of elsewhere to delay finding, seems even in a parking lot in the back, someone would notice two people in a locked car not moving.

I'm sure that was the story he thought would get him off the hook for shooting 2 people. What is ridiculous is if his version is somehow accurate and he was fighting over a gun with the victim, then why was she shot in the back of the head. No woman would just sit there knowing an argument over a gun was going on. I'd think at the minimum she would have turned and faced them to watch what was happening. If she was shot in the back of the head as it's been stated, then as the fighting over the gun is going on she just sits there facing forward? I doubt that. I'd imagine her screaming and looking at them and it would be more likely she would be shot in the face or front of her body or even better she would get out of the car and run you know protecting her baby. I mothers instinct to protect her baby can kick in pretty strong. I don't see her just sitting in the front seat like that if any of it happened like the killer says.
Of course, there's no truth anything by CP alleging of how the shooting went down, it just alludes to MG bringing a weapon. We know for fact that MG had weapons, but as of this date, we don't this to be true for CP. JMO

I think the dad needs to be held accountable just as much as the son. He had the opportunity to do the right thing when his son called or asked him to help. He could have called the police or told his son no you figure it out. He didn't, he knew these 3 people were dead and I'm sure he saw the news and knew these parents were beside themselves and he said nothing. He was clearly wiping things down also. As a parent it's your job to guide your children in the right way to go, NOT to help them cover up a triple murder. His actions are just as despicable as his sons. I wish the charges could reflect that.

She was having an induction, so she was not considered low risk. I doubt a same day "in and out" delivery was planned.
Yah I didn’t think she was going to be in and out. I was replying to the person asking if hospitals really let people go home the same day of delivery. Not referring to the victim.

I think the dad needs to be held accountable just as much as the son. He had the opportunity to do the right thing when his son called or asked him to help. He could have called the police or told his son no you figure it out. He didn't, he knew these 3 people were dead and I'm sure he saw the news and knew these parents were beside themselves and he said nothing. He was clearly wiping things down also. As a parent it's your job to guide your children in the right way to go, NOT to help them cover up a triple murder. His actions are just as despicable as his sons. I wish the charges could reflect that.
more charges are coming.... maybe accessory after the fact? withholding information, they did add concealment of a body today.....

*****AS OF 12:07PM PT, NO EVIDENCE ON VINELINK THAT RP HAS BONDED OUT*******

RAMON PRECIADO​

Custody Record
Age53
GenderMale
RaceWhite

Ethnicity Unknown
Date of Birth Mar **, ****
ID Number0493***
Custody Status Date Jan 04, 2024 12:28 PM CST
Custody Status In Custody
Custody Detail Bexar County Jail
Book Date Jan 04, 2024 06:38 AM CST

100 Dolorosa
San Antonio, TX 78205
(210) 335-2011
REPORTING AGENCY
Bexar County Sheriff's Office
200 N. Comal St
San Antonio, TX 78207
(210) 335-6000

ETA: I'm aware there's a status report from today at 7:30 AM showing RP "not in custody." IMO, without evidence of a bond hearing, I think earlier status is most likely incorrect.

Last edited:
Yeah the timing is honestly kind of nuts. Kind of makes you wonder if it actually was pre-meditated.. moo
It feels like a little boy posing as a tough guy to me. Maybe he did want to try to rob MG and even planned to threaten him/them with a gun. But once he murdered MG, SS and baby Fabian, he cried for his Daddy to help him.

I wish big dad would have called the police right then.

MOO

id be running.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back