Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed in the full video version that the Kia driver side door is open while turning right and long before stopping along side the truck. I think the driver of the Kia was wanting to bail immediately. Also looked like headlights may have been on upon approach of the right then and then left turn signal used. I think the driver of the Kia was having major panic.
I’m guessing the Kia driver thought they had reached the “destination” ???
(The video released by the Police)

IF, I have my “orientation” correct ????? With the map, the Chevey must have done a U Turn in the car park lot, to be situated there when the KIa arrived …. Would that be correct???? (And then the Chevy proceeded to exit the complex)
The Kia driver was told to dump the Kia a bit further down and around the corner to the right???

Do you think the Chevy Driver picked up the KIa Driver, (as he appears to drive off…) after dumping the car ???? Maybe on Rue Burgundy???

Or what would be the most likely exit for the Kia driver after dumping the Kia? (the person may have also been captured on ring camera walking past.? )

IMO, and hope that makes sense !!!

Last edited:
Maybe she went along thinking they wouldn’t harm MG knowing/seeing her pregnant? They left in a hurry, seems they knew danger/trouble was coming (candle left by burning is a big sign) and tried to get away as fast as possible…moo
Possibly, although I suspect they saw something they shouldn't have, somewhere along the way, and whoever did this wanted to eliminate ALL witnesses, even one who was 9 months pregnant.

Possibly, although I suspect they saw something they shouldn't have, somewhere along the way, and whoever did this wanted to eliminate ALL witnesses, even one who was 9 months pregnant.
With the suggestion of torture, of MG, by a family member, one could assume that perhaps MG was the target??
And possibly a very pregnant SS was “collateral damage” … like wrong place, wrong time …????

Honestly though, I am very naive about this type of crime….

IMO

This is 1000% just my opinion. But I think this might end up a case with a lot of parents trying to clean up after their kids. The person exiting the truck looks and moves like an alcohol obese middle aged man. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being the parental figure of the person driving the Kia, helping them clean up a mess
I would almost bet Dad knew where the drugs, cash and guns were. That was a priority for him going in. IMO

I noticed in the full video version that the Kia driver side door is open while turning right and long before stopping along side the truck. I think the driver of the Kia was wanting to bail immediately. Also looked like headlights may have been on upon approach of the right then and then left turn signal used. I think the driver of the Kia was having major panic.
I agree with you that whoever was driving the car with the deceased was in full blown panic mode. She/He was ready to get the heck out of there. Imagine the fear of someone reporting the missing vehicle to 911. Imagine on the other hand not doing what you were directed to do knowing what had been done to SS, MG & baby Fabian. The fear factor of trying to hide the front seat passenger with the infant car seat he should have been coming home in soon. The smell of the blood and probably doing their very best to not look at the bodies. There's always going to be someone low on the totem pole ( no disrespect or racism whatsoever, it's the only term I can think of to explain what I'm thinking) who has to do the dirty work. I believe the person driving was terrified of being killed as well due to being an accessory whether by choice or force.
If anyone is going to roll it probably will not be the driver of the KIA that's caught on video.
I wonder where they were killed and the distance the driver had to travel without being seen.

I’m guessing the Kia driver thought they had reached the “destination” ???
(The video released by the Police)

IF, I have my “orientation” correct ????? With the map, the Chevey must have done a U Turn in the car park lot, to be situated there when the KIa arrived …. Would that be correct???? (And then the Chevy proceeded to exit the complex)
The Kia driver was told to dump the Kia a bit further down and around the corner to the right???

Do you think the Chevy Driver picked up the KIa Driver, (as he appears to drive off…) after dumping the car ???? Maybe on Rue Burgundy???

Or what would be the most likely exit for the Kia driver after dumping the Kia? (the person may have also been captured on ring camera walking past.? )

IMO, and hope that makes sense !!!

I think the black truck turned east off of Danny Kaye onto Rue Burgundy and then made a left turn at the end of that row of apartments and drove along the fence as the Kia turned right towards it.

My impression was that the Kia was waiting for a bit for the black truck to arrive, then turned right.

Afterwards, the truck would have likely turned left and just driven the short distance west onto Danny Kaye.

The Kia would continue south along the parking lot to park on Rue Burgundy. The perp could have walked anywhere to get a ride back, probably from the black truck.

I wonder if the Kia was waiting there or somewhere else for the black truck to arrive. My impression is that the apartment complex has several dark areas without parking lights where a car sitting with it's lights off would not be unusual.

I agree with you that whoever was driving the car with the deceased was in full blown panic mode. She/He was ready to get the heck out of there. Imagine the fear of someone reporting the missing vehicle to 911. Imagine on the other hand not doing what you were directed to do knowing what had been done to SS, MG & baby Fabian. The fear factor of trying to hide the front seat passenger with the infant car seat he should have been coming home in soon. The smell of the blood and probably doing their very best to not look at the bodies. There's always going to be someone low on the totem pole ( no disrespect or racism whatsoever, it's the only term I can think of to explain what I'm thinking) who has to do the dirty work. I believe the person driving was terrified of being killed as well due to being an accessory whether by choice or force.
If anyone is going to roll it probably will not be the driver of the KIA that's caught on video.
I wonder where they were killed and the distance the driver had to travel without being seen.
Smart move on their part to drop off the car at night. I would think it lowered the chances of anyone noticing the condition of the victims in the car. JMO

That’s why I have a hard time believing this was a huge setup. Maybe, and maybe they didn’t plan the ending well. Who on earth would want to drive two dead bodies elsewhere? You could easily be pulled over for something you’re unaware of like if the Kia had a tail light out, or get caught in a traffic delay because of an accident and have to sit there or creep through slow moving traffic with police and bright lights all over. No way.

I agree the heavyset man seems older and while older folks are indeed part of drug rings and such, it did strike me as a “help, I need some cleanup” but they weren’t next to each long enough to do a cleanup of the entire car. Something was removed from the car and placed in the truck. Gun? Quick wipedown of car exterior which I’m sure was not thorough.

I think the black truck turned east off of Danny Kaye onto Rue Burgundy and then made a left turn at the end of that row of apartments and drove along the fence as the Kia turned right towards it.

My impression was that the Kia was waiting for a bit for the black truck to arrive, then turned right.

Afterwards, the truck would have likely turned left and just driven the short distance west onto Danny Kaye.

The Kia would continue south along the parking lot to park on Rue Burgundy. The perp could have walked anywhere to get a ride back, probably from the black truck.

I wonder if the Kia was waiting there or somewhere else for the black truck to arrive. My impression is that the apartment complex has several dark areas without parking lights where a car sitting with it's lights off would not be unusual.
Thanks so much … yes we are on the same wavelength …

I can’t help but wonder if the CLEAR Alert was issued earlier, then S,M,&F, would have been found much sooner???

(It only took a little over 24hours after the CLEAR Alert was issued to find the car, and possibly only hours, after the correct number plate was issued ?)
^^rsbm

I really don't this so -- the missing were two adults known to be involved in illegal activity and CLEAR rules require a preliminary investigation which was completed here in about 24 hours. In the end, the tip to the vehicle did not come via law enforcement but internally to a family member.

What are the criteria for an alert?​

These are the CLEAR Alert criteria for the state’s network, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety:

• Is the individual 18 to 64 years of age whose whereabouts are unknown?
  • Has a preliminary investigation verified the adult is in imminent danger of bodily injury or death, or is the disappearance involuntary, such as an abduction or kidnapping?
  • Is the CLEAR Alert request within 72 hours of the individual’s disappearance?
  • Is sufficient information available to disseminate to the public to help locate the individual, a suspect, or the vehicle used in the incident?

That’s why I have a hard time believing this was a huge setup. Maybe, and maybe they didn’t plan the ending well. Who on earth would want to drive two dead bodies elsewhere? You could easily be pulled over for something you’re unaware of like if the Kia had a tail light out, or get caught in a traffic delay because of an accident and have to sit there or creep through slow moving traffic with police and bright lights all over. No way.

I agree the heavyset man seems older and while older folks are indeed part of drug rings and such, it did strike me as a “help, I need some cleanup” but they weren’t next to each long enough to do a cleanup of the entire car. Something was removed from the car and placed in the truck. Gun? Quick wipedown of car exterior which I’m sure was not thorough.

The Colinas at Medical Apartment complex was a familiar enough and safe-enough place for the two vehicles to meet and to have left the vehicle at.

I had assumed the vehicle was dropped and the perp walked over to get into a waiting vehicle nearby. I was not expecting the quick meet up to get something to wipe the vehicle and to transfer the gun, drugs, and cash out where the truck driver thought they would be safe. Kia driver-perp must have been texting to truck driver to get paper towels and to get the stuff out of the Kia.

I think the truck driver was organizing all this, not the Kia driver-perp.

^^rsbm

I really don't this so -- the missing were two adults known to be involved in illegal activity and CLEAR rules require a preliminary investigation which was completed here in about 24 hours. In the end, the tip to the vehicle did not come via law enforcement but internally to a family member.

What are the criteria for an alert?​

These are the CLEAR Alert criteria for the state’s network, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety:

• Is the individual 18 to 64 years of age whose whereabouts are unknown?
  • Has a preliminary investigation verified the adult is in imminent danger of bodily injury or death, or is the disappearance involuntary, such as an abduction or kidnapping?
  • Is the CLEAR Alert request within 72 hours of the individual’s disappearance?
  • Is sufficient information available to disseminate to the public to help locate the individual, a suspect, or the vehicle used in the incident?
She also didn’t show up for her hospital appointment and I’d like to think that would have triggered an immediate medical alert of some kind, outside of their otherwise sketchy history. Not answering her phone, no one answering the door, etc. Yet had routine medical appointments and was excited about becoming a mom.

The Colinas at Medical Apartment complex was a familiar enough and safe-enough place for the two vehicles to meet and to have left the vehicle at.

I had assumed the vehicle was dropped and the perp walked over to get into a waiting vehicle nearby. I was not expecting the quick meet up to get something to wipe the vehicle and to transfer the gun, drugs, and cash out where the truck driver thought they would be safe. Kia driver-perp must have been texting to truck driver to get paper towels and to get the stuff out of the Kia.

I think the truck driver was organizing all this, not the Kia driver-perp.
But the Kia driver still had to drive it from point A to point B and we just don’t know how far a distance that was. Maybe just 10 blocks on back roads. Or 3 miles. No idea.

I honestly can’t tell who was in charge there, if any of them. If it was planned, you’d have cleanup tools at the ready. I think truck driver was merely wiping down his own prints. And a too quick job at that.

She also didn’t show up for her hospital appointment and I’d like to think that would have triggered an immediate medical alert of some kind, outside of their otherwise sketchy history. Not answering her phone, no one answering the door, etc. Yet had routine medical appointments and was excited about becoming a mom.

Normally hospital pre-admission documents request the name of a person to contact in an emergency and for an induction, likely the name of the family member you are authorizing to be with you at the birth.

SS might have given MG as the emergency contact instead of her mother, and if so, the hospital would have likely contacted SS's phone first, then MG's phone not her mother's when SS was a no-show.

Both of those calls would have gone unanswered, by then.

Normally hospital pre-admission documents request the name of a person to contact in an emergency and for an induction, likely the name of the family member you are authorizing to be with you at the birth.

SS might have given MG as the emergency contact instead of her mother, and if so, the hospital would have likely contacted SS's phone first, then MG's phone not her mother's when SS was a no-show.

Both of those calls would have gone unanswered, by then.
Her mother was supposed to meet her at the hospital for the induction, per articles posted upthread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn