Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They even have a plastic surgery to remove it called (Sp?) pannilectomy
I had a friend (she died recently from an unrelated cause) who lost about 200 pounds after bariatric surgery, and her pannus weighed 26 pounds when it was removed. It wasn't anywhere near that big.

I still think he looks like he had something stuffed in there.

I'm working on a theory based upon Savanah's mother stating she felt the couple was kidnapped. It is difficult to write this because a full-term baby is involved. I believe the executions to be premediated and organized. It's possible all activity occurred within the 3 mile area.

One way to kidnap the couple would be to set MG up for a possible lucrative drug purchase. One he would not decline since it's his money maker. MG opens their apt door to their killer/s whom MG thought was going to be the dealer.

Maybe several thugs rushed thru the opened door. The couple's hands may have been zip tied together as they were led to MGs car. It appears, perhaps, that due to the alleged torture, they were taken somewhere, a secluded vacant lot, by example, for that purpose. Perhaps a part of MGs torture was witnessing his beloved Savanah and son die. The anguish could be overwhelming.

At least one, likely more, of the killers followed MGs car. I envision a chaotic event with panic and screaming in the car unless the victims' mouths were taped, stuffed with a sock or whatnot. Maybe they were told why they would die as MG was being tortured. MGs luck had run out. He paid dearly in his suffering, for whatever reason the killer/s felt was due. May severe and unrelenting pain rain down swiftly upon the despicable culprits.

All speculation based on my own opinions, att.

why do you think the two vehicles parked in such a well lit area? I know it was easier for them to see, but gee, it was brazen to choose a spot with so much light on that little scene. Why not meet in a darker spot?
To be perfectly honest I don’t know and I have wondered the same thing …

Let’s face it …in hindsight, it was a major mistake, and they obviously didn’t know about the camera being there .. maybe a total “brain fade” ??? caused by stress?? The driver of the truck would have had those lights in his face as he pulled up …..(personally, I think he was the one calling the shots in this situation.. ) but perhaps he was already focusing on his exit from the truck ???

I don’t know why they just didn’t pull up together down the end where they left the Kia … I am guessing that they were trying to avoid the two cars being seen together at the “final destination” … but the handing over of “something” was a high priority …. Causing the meet up ??? Perhaps caused by haste ??? Only just realising “something” was still in the car???

I am guessing that driver of truck chose the “final destination”, and the Kia was following his truck into the complex??? And he did a u-turn for that meet up…. And to make it less distance from “driver” to “driver” … with RHD
And that he gave the final instructions verbally..

All pure speculation …
Hope that makes sense @Curious Me

Last edited:
RSBM

I don't know how they could know this unless they knew who the people were and had video of the actual killing. Which seems at odds with asking the public for help identifying them.

MOO
If there wasn't sufficient blood in the car, or if either sustained gunshot wounds that exited their heads, they'd know they were not murdered in the car (damage or projectile present).

Haven’t read through all the pages but has anyone thought this could be revenge on SS’s poor mother? Take her only daughter, and about-to-be new grandson. The timing is just sending up a huge red flag for me…

IMO, the victims were deceased by Friday evening -- long before anybody considered them missing.
I think this also …. And it would fit with the following ….

The timing of this murder right before giving birth seems very personal.

I can’t shake this feeling either. Just seems too coincidental… :(

Especially if they knew SS was being induced at 06:30am the next morning .… even though I find it almost too horrendous to think about!

Perhaps a part of MGs torture was witnessing his beloved Savanah and son die. The anguish could be overwhelming.

Very sadly, this theory may be close to the mark …

IMO

Theory floating and I'm leaning that way is that car and truck met so that big guy could verify that they were dead, job completed
Personally, I'm not a big fan of that theory. There would be no question they were dead once this hit the news (It's not like they took much effort to hide their bodies), and the point of having other people do this is to distance yourself from the act. I think they were all directly involved.

Haven’t read through all the pages but has anyone thought this could be revenge on SS’s poor mother? Take her only daughter, and about-to-be new grandson. The timing is just sending up a huge red flag for me…
Having recently lost her other son, I would certainly hope not, as losing one child would be enough to deal with …. And now she has lost her only daughter and grandson… as well … RIP

I really hope that is not the case …. As bad as it is, that would be beyond cruel ….

IMO

Theory floating and I'm leaning that way is that car and truck met so that big guy could verify that they were dead, job completed
Moo.. I believe something like that, or shooter wanted to off load weapon. I think victims got called out for quick drug or money run. When they say her purse was left behind..does that mean wallet? So they pick up some one, they get in back seat..they go to meet place, park, right handed shot behind right ear, shoot guy first, her second, move dead driver to back seat. Meet hand over gun, park car, walk away.
They live "the life" live fast, die young. If one person in family is involved, then the whole family is a target. The kids grow up in this, this is normal...moo

I'm working on a theory based upon Savanah's mother stating she felt the couple was kidnapped. It is difficult to write this because a full-term baby is involved. I believe the executions to be premediated and organized. It's possible all activity occurred within the 3 mile area.

One way to kidnap the couple would be to set MG up for a possible lucrative drug purchase. One he would not decline since it's his money maker. MG opens their apt door to their killer/s whom MG thought was going to be the dealer.

Maybe several thugs rushed thru the opened door. The couple's hands may have been zip tied together as they were led to MGs car. It appears, perhaps, that due to the alleged torture, they were taken somewhere, a secluded vacant lot, by example, for that purpose. Perhaps a part of MGs torture was witnessing his beloved Savanah and son die. The anguish could be overwhelming.

At least one, likely more, of the killers followed MGs car. I envision a chaotic event with panic and screaming in the car unless the victims' mouths were taped, stuffed with a sock or whatnot. Maybe they were told why they would die as MG was being tortured. MGs luck had run out. He paid dearly in his suffering, for whatever reason the killer/s felt was due. May severe and unrelenting pain rain down swiftly upon the despicable culprits.

All speculation based on my own opinions, att.

Quoting from the article:
In an attempt to calm the situation between the teens, Soto’s mother met up with Rivas to pay for the stolen cartridges, an interaction Rivas has denied, according to the TV station.

Rivas then reached out to an underage girl on Instagram and asked for her to set up a drug deal with Soto and “stated several times that he was looking for the person who robbed him and was going to ‘catch’ him when he saw him,” the affidavit stated.

The girl and Soto arranged to meet up for a drug deal involving the stolen cartridges before Soto was ambushed by Rivas, the outlet said.

Soto was shot multiple times and was rushed to a hospital where he later died.

I think we might be giving the killer(s) of the couple and unborn baby too much credit here both in IQ, emotional intelligence, and empathy.

The best example for the region, culture, and population is probably the senseless 2022 killing of Savanah's 15 yr old brother Ethan (ES).

Allegedly, ES stole less than $60 of product from then, 17 yr old Rivas who responded to the theft by shooting at ES and the Soto's residence but failed to hit him. After learning why Rivas was attacking her property and wanting to hurt her son, Savanah's mother allegedly offered to pay Rivas to make him whole, but he refused her money.

I think it's important the emphasize that the mindset of the killer here is not one of equity, logic, risk, or reasonable behavior. Instead of being made whole financially, Rivas used a decoy to get ES outside where Rivas shot him numerous times and left him in the street to die.

These killings further remind me of paranoid behavior exhibited by a deceased NFL player ($40M, 5 year contract), fond of PCP, who was accidently bumped on the dance floor and decided the individual who bumped him should not live to see another day because he "disrespected him." And sure enough, the victim and his passenger (i.e., collateral damage) did not live to see morning after the athlete watched for them to leave the club, and he shot the men dead as they were driving home.

In other words, the idea to murder Savanah and Guerra could have formed in a moments notice over either a real or perceived incident. I doubt there was much planning involved and definitely no thought to getting caught or being prosecuted.

Ultimately, we are looking at killer(s) who have no regard for their own lives let alone the lives of others and where they are willing to throw it all away for reasons normal individuals can't comprehend.

Nope, you can't expect the individuals responsible here to think logically or have any awareness for even the most obvious-- such as stopping/waiting behind the only house at the fence line with a nighttime spotlight. JMO

Yeah, I think what they meant was killed before the action in the video took place (they said as much). For a former FBI agent, she’s really never been a great communicator.
IMO, her hit rate on accuracy, just from what I've seen quoted on various threads, doesn't seem any better than me, and I'm someone with a high school education who doesn't and never has lived in the US. I've certainly never worked for the FBI or in an expert opinion role in the media. Some of the things she comes out, with... yeah. :rolleyes:

MOO

12/30/23

SAN ANTONIO — The family of Savanah Soto says they are upset about social media comments about Savanah and Matthew. They are also asking the public to quit playing detective, and let police do their job, so they can get justice.

[..]

"If it's not 100% then we ask that you don't share it. Like all you're doing is slowing down the process," said Savanah's aunt Valerie Mendoza.

The family of Savanah Soto says they are trying to grieve in peace, but say false statements on social media are upsetting.

"It's very upsetting not just to me, to my family, but to my son. I just wish that people would just stop and let the police detectives do their job, do it the right way, so we can get justice for my granddaughter," said Rachel Soto, Savanah's grandmother.

[..]

The family has also address fake community fundraisers, including fake accounts that have been created. There are only 2 official accounts. One for Savanah and Fabian, and one for Matthew. You can click on here and here for the correct accounts.

I don’t think they tortured SS, and I would imagine she was murdered first. I’m sure any of the stress of this situation would have caused her to go into labor…. Also, not convinced she was the target because she was already one week past her due date and she could have easily gone into labor the days leading up to her induction. MOO JMO

I don’t think they tortured SS, and I would imagine she was murdered first. I’m sure any of the stress of this situation would have caused her to go into labor…. Also, not convinced she was the target because she was already one week past her due date and she could have easily gone into labor the days leading up to her induction. MOO JMO

I agree, they had no way of knowing that she wouldn’t already be at the hospital giving birth “spontaneously,” since she was already a week past due. That makes me think she either wasn’t the target here and simply was collateral damage (wrong place, wrong time) OR this “revenge killing” where SS was the target was not planned out for more than a day and done extremely impulsively.

If there wasn't sufficient blood in the car, or if either sustained gunshot wounds that exited their heads, they'd know they were not murdered in the car (damage or projectile present).
I agree with this. However, in an article I read, shell casings were found in the car. I would have to try and find the article though.

I’ve seen a lot of good theories posted here. Personally I think it’s going to come back to MG and his business transactions. He crossed the wrong person, and was likely lured somewhere to be confronted. Savanah was a witness who had to be eliminated. Either because she was simply with him at the time or had knowledge of the business. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum