DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this what you were looking for?

DLkDaglU8AAc1ps

DLkDYqDV4AAgGWz

DLkNDTLUMAAcBNV

Did a train ever stop around that time?

Not sure of the DART schedule for today, but I'm doubting one was running at 3am, if it's true that's the time she was abducted.

The top photo in the post above is looking south, with DART rail tracks to the left, backyards of homes along the street to the right. There is an alley running behind the homes between backyard property lines and grassy area leading up to the rail lines. Just past the homeowner's house, there is an short alley leading back out to the street, but the longer alley along the rail line property also continues south.

Looks like the houses are close together. What's on the other side of the field?

If she was in the backyard of the house, it doesn't look like she could get out through the fence directly going to the track area. I can't see an opening in the pictures anyway, but there does have to be one somewhere. This whole situation doesn't sit well with me at all! I pray Jesus is keeping her safe.

Not sure where this is going TBH. I'm sitting on my hands right now.

I don't understand waiting 5 hours to call LE and report the child missing. This does not bode well.

MOO

Wow - lots of unanswered questions here - if she was outside that late due to a family gathering or party, was she sleeping outside at one point on the ground next to someone then got up and walked away? Did it get too noisy for her at some point? (the adults having a few drinks, maybe getting silly) Anything else of the little girl's missing, like a blanket or teddy bear?

Did Dad actually see Sherin at 3am? Do they have security cameras and that’s how he knows she was outside the yard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Sherin Mathews was last seen by her father outside the family's backyard Saturday at about 3 a.m., according to Richardson police.

But authorities weren't called to the family's home in the 900 block of Sunningdale until some five hours later, according to Sgt. Kevein Perlich.

He said search teams used dogs and went door-to-door in the family's neighborhood this morning and into the afternoon but so far had no leads on the girl's whereabouts."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas-county/amber-alert-issued-for-richardson-girl/481584185

5 hours later...really???

The 5 hours later stands out to me that perhaps parents were drinking or doing other things so they needed time to be more functional.

My opinions only.

If she was in the backyard of the house, it doesn't look like she could get out through the fence directly going to the track area. I can't see an opening in the pictures anyway, but there does have to be one somewhere. This whole situation doesn't sit well with me at all! I pray Jesus is keeping her safe.

Looks like the houses are close together. What's on the other side of the field?

The field where all the police cars are is one side of the DART rail easement. On the other side of the tracks is the rest of the easement, another grassy area leading down to an alley and then the backyards of houses the next street over.

The homes in this immediate neighborhood have front yards facing the street, and backyards abutting an alley (where the homeowner's driveway and garage is usually located). These alleyways are used for trash pick up and for residents accessing their garages. The backyards are virtually all fenced where the backyard meets the alley, leaving only the back drive area unfenced for access to garage. Usually there is a back gate off the back yard leading to the driveway.

If the father said he last saw his daughter "outside the backyard" (as at least one article stated), he probably didn't mean his back driveway or he'd have said 'driveway.' I'm guessing his statement means that he last saw her either on one of the 2 alleys bordering his home, or out on the open grassy easement leading up to the tracks.

Not sure where this is going TBH. I'm sitting on my hands right now.

I don't understand waiting 5 hours to call LE and report the child missing. This does not bode well.

MOO

It is disturbing but I can imagine a scenario ( praying this is the case) where family was gathered and maybe one thought she went home with one other family member and there was a bit of ' phone tag' while they determined no one did have her after all. It's common at that type of family thing for the kids to want to all go home with an aunt or cousin or granny and maybe that's what some thought happened. I'm totally speculating but looking for a plausible reason to wait.

I wonder if there is some kind of language problem and he meant "outside IN the backyard"?

It is disturbing but I can imagine a scenario ( praying this is the case) where family was gathered and maybe one though she went with one and there was a bit of ' phone tag' while they determined no one did have her after all. It's common at that type of family thing for the kids to want to all go home with an aunt or cousin or granny and maybe that's what some thought happened. I'm totally speculating but looking for a plausible reason to wait.

Your post reminded me of Joshua Davis who disappeared during a get together back in 2011.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ua-Davis-18-months-New-Braunfels-4-Feb-2011-6

[video=twitter;916823304513773568]https://twitter.com/toddwfaa8/status/916823304513773568[/video]

I wonder if there is some kind of language problem and he meant "outside IN the backyard"?

Or, and this is really stretching but maybe he meant he was outside of the back yard when he saw her.

Who sees their kid in the backyard at 3 am and leaves things at that? Does not bring her in, to her bed, does not confine her or if watching her being taken FROM the backyard, does not act?
Even if inebriated, if that is the excuse? And then waits five hours to alert police. Yeah, right.

SMDH.

Hinky meter so red it's off my own hinky meter charts even.

All this activity from LE seems to lean towards them thinking it's not a stranger abduction. I'm not sure how much I can say without TOS, but probably suspicion is all in house. Is that what others are getting too?

Police are towing the parents cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members