Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NewMama I have rare genetic metabolic disorder...born with it and it affects eating at birth. In fact eating wrong foods within hours of birth could have killed me. I just kept throwing up all my milk formula etc. Body rejected all forms protein because too much. My disorder also causes gastroparesis symptoms because of the amino acids and chemicals in certain foods and my damaged small intestines can't handle... so can it happen as early as 3...it can happen neonatal and when you take your first meal.

I have an eating disorder - anorexia and it started when I was 2 years old because I was being molested by my older brothers who were 10 & 12 years older than me.... almost all eating disorders are addictions that occur due to sever distress..... you have to have addictions to live a lie, to numb yourself up from all the pain, to live like everything is ok and your not being abused.... sexual abuse also cause all types of other digestive disorders - IBS, colitis, chronic constipation which makes u not eat is the number one sign of a toddler being sexual abused... believe me this little one was abused in many many ways.. ultimately murder :( I used Ice Cream in Milk everyday to keep my calorie count high if that helps any others w/their little ones.. packs on the pounds :)

Question because I have older like 20 years old models. If you have clothes that have dirt, soil, grime and maybe just maybe blood....how long does it take to do a full wash on tee shirt and jeans and then dry them. Or maybe wash twice and dry?

We only have the word of the father that the incident was at 3:15 a.m. Could have been earlier. If he lost temper and harmed girl leading to death....drive time to dispose of body....need semi unihabited area of course if like a crime show. You come back and and wash clothes and clean auto. After all the clean up is done is when one would sound alarm.

This case is almost the same step for step for a case that happened in Houston. Father lost his cool on the son. Harmed him. Put him in trash bag and carried across city to speculated place and dumped. He returned home, place cleaned up. Later in day he reports boy missing...he was suppose to be in apartment while he is washing clothes. Then some good samaritin said saw at bus stop which was wild goose chase. Ultimate arrested father and held for other federal charges. Over years built case when he got out of jail on initial charge they went after him on manslaughter of son because they could not find body. Because of limitations within this group I cannot discuss who or how certain activity may have found the body before it was lost for ever. But at least father was put back in prison.

Too me, IMHO mom is afraid of the father. They can't interrogate the 4 year old very well. And they say child services is very familiar with this family. Thus bells are ringing. I think it is a matter of forensics, good ole geometry and calcs on how far someone could drive and just what kind of soil is in the tires unless the automobile was taken to carwash...that would be red flag. No concerned parent waits 5 hours to notify LE. Not one. Ask yourself why the mother did not...what prevented her from acting....
My newer model top loader has a minimum of 54 minutes for a normal cycle, a little less than that for a delicate cycle, and about an hour and twenty minutes for a heavy wash cycle. The self-cleaning cycle meant for cleaning an empty washer takes another hour. Dry time is really going to vary and my dryer is so old and inefficient that I don't want to speculate on normal dryers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They need to stop hiding. Its so obvious! Maybe the mother wants custody of the child but why isn't she speaking up to the police about her husband, or Sherin, or how the events unfolded? What are they expecting to happen here?
At least we know from the news report last night, the mother has a separate attorney. THAT is telling.

I agree with you. I think she is hiding in fear.

I AGREE 100% - I have told my hubby since the moment this woman didn't come forward and beg for her child to be returned, and wasn't out searching under every stone for her child (which is what I would do or I think most Mothers would do MOO) that I believe there is abuse of more than just the children in this household. Poor poor baby Sherin. Where is she?

NewMama I have rare genetic metabolic disorder...born with it and it affects eating at birth. In fact eating wrong foods within hours of birth could have killed me. I just kept throwing up all my milk formula etc. Body rejected all forms protein because too much. My disorder also causes gastroparesis symptoms because of the amino acids and chemicals in certain foods and my damaged small intestines can't handle... so can it happen as early as 3...it can happen neonatal and when you take your first meal.

I have read about similar disorders in a GI group. All day vomiting is what led us to our diagnosis (and also to replacing our carpet with laminate.) His symptoms have greatly improved and I truly hope they never return. I wouldn’t wish whatever misery you both feel on anyone. I am glad to hear they are making progress with these types of disorders and treatment. I do wish I knew what disorder affected her weight.

Did I hear the attorney correctly? Did he say Sherin has an eating disorder?
Our 2yr old suffered from intolerances combined with gastroparesis. He has a motility disorder. There are gastrointestinal disorders. I’ve heard of feeding disorders - but never an eating disorder as young as 3. I hope he misspoke or I heard wrong. If Sherin truly has been diagnosed with an eating disorder at her age then my alarm bells have reached a new high. (And they were already super high.)

Yes, I wondered about that also. However, he may be using wrong/inaccurate terminology. We generally associate "eating disorder" with adolescents who have body image concerns/disorders or control issues that lead to things like anorexia or binge/purge.

However, there are also young children who might at one level be termed "picky eaters," but I have also known some whose diet was severely limited--like would eat nothing but hot dogs and mac and cheese. Generally associated with other sensory disorders. Kids whose parents have to cut all the tags out of their clothes before wearing, who cannot stand the seam in the toe of their socks, always feel "itchy," etc. That kind of kid can drive a laid-back parent to distraction. Imagine what they do to controlling types.

But--he may also have simply meant that the kid was underweight and getting her to eat enough to gain was a challenge.

On the live feed done by Omair, he found a hard drive or mother board under the tree. He was going for police when I lost the feed. Anyone know what happened?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Facebook has been acting really weird, I just checked it is still a live feed but nothing is happening, just the frozen shot of the hard drive. Wonder what’s that about?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am older person and I know many people over last 55 years that have adopted baby girls. People need to think that is possibly one ethnic group's legal obligation because of their country's laws. Know of families that adopted mixed lot of both. As for why would family who have a biological child adopt I can give you a million reasons. Such as mine. They found I have a very rare genetic disorder. It is inherited and will most likely kill the babies or kill the child immediately after birth. The child has a 25% chance of living and then will need assistance. Adoption after a first child makes much more since. A second reason is that a woman can have a child and it causes some type of physical damage and no more children are possible...thus they adopt. And just the opposite to the man and they adopt. Don't know who thinks adoption is so odd but these things happen every day. Even commoner is a couple adopts after being told cannot have children and then the woman becomes pregnant. Obviously people need to be exposed to OB/GYN and genetics. As for receiving money being nefarious as that sounds. In the state of Texas if there are children with disabilities in foster care and people take them on...the state provides assistance. That assistance continues up to adoption. Maybe she was on some special Intl. program because she had a rare metabolic disorder that caused malabsorption of food which is why she was hungry a lot, under sized etc. I am a member of a patient's group with a very rare genetic metabolic disorder. I can only imagine what that child was going through. Your body stays in turmoil. And depending on the type of disorder, your body experiences pain. Which extrapolates why she may have been whiney and wanted foods at various odd hours per the affidavit. Children with rare diseases should not be punished. A healthy person does not understand at all what the parents nor the patients go through. When I was little it was so difficult to communicate all my metabolic issues with family and doctors. I personally was misdiagnosed and harmed. Now they have better tests. And think about adoption that girl should have been very lucky...I am not going to say what I think happened but I pray for her soul. And another crazy reason for adoption: I knew one family who had six of their own. When the last graduated...they went out and adopted 8 more children and raised them also. Why...becaused they loved children. I happened to rent a little house from them. That place was a constant source of joy and laughter. So many reasons to adopt. Tell your friends there are good sides.

If I'm not mistaken, any US subsidies that would be available to children with disabilities who are adopted are strictly for domestic adoptions. It can become a huge issue for families who adopt internationally and discover that their child has a serious health (or mental health) condition that quickly drains their financial resources. Some former Soviet bloc countries have been suspected of intentionally pawning off disabled children on unsuspecting American families eager to adopt.

Potential sources of support in the US (which would include Congress, but also private agencies) are not always kind to families who they see as having turned their noses up at American children in need in favor of blond-haired, blue-eyed European orphans.

Facebook has been acting really weird, I just checked it is still a live feed but nothing is happening, just the frozen shot of the hard drive. Wonder what’s that about?!?!?

If he contacted the police and they wanted to see his video, maybe they froze it some how? I don't know how any of that works, but a busted hard drive after the FBI search? Weird.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Even with the lawyer speaking, they still...STILL...have not asked for help in finding her. I was disgusted watching that lawyer. She hopes to bring her biological daughter back. They are "mourning" Sherin.

She's gone. They know it. We know it. The freaking lawyer obviously knows it. I give it 24 hours max, before he quits. And if he doesn't, he must be getting paid something crazy. That guy couldn't even hide it. He knows they did something to her, even if they didn't say it. It's obvious.

I am disgusted. Completely angry and disgusted.

They need to stop hiding. Its so obvious! Maybe the mother wants custody of the child but why isn't she speaking up to the police about her husband, or Sherin, or how the events unfolded? What are they expecting to happen here?

Well, we don't actually know what Mom truly knows or what she has told police.

I did catch the attorney's pivot from "mourning" to emphasis on Mom just wanting Sherin back.

From a practical standpoint, I would think that whatever the lawyer believes about Sherin (and he may well believe as most here do), his job is to protect Mom's chances of getting the other child back.

I'm sorry what happened to you. You didn't deserve it, and adults should've had be there to protect you. From the bottom of my heart, hope you are doing alright now.
I have an eating disorder - anorexia and it started when I was 2 years old because I was being molested by my older brothers who were 10 & 12 years older than me.... almost all eating disorders are addictions that occur due to sever distress..... you have to have addictions to live a lie, to numb yourself up from all the pain, to live like everything is ok and your not being abused.... sexual abuse also cause all types of other digestive disorders - IBS, colitis, chronic constipation which makes u not eat is the number one sign of a toddler being sexual abused... believe me this little one was abused in many many ways.. ultimately murder :( I used Ice Cream in Milk everyday to keep my calorie count high if that helps any others w/their little ones.. packs on the pounds :)

If a person confessed to harming or killing their child to their attorney, is that attorney obligated to call CPS or LE asa mandated reporter?

I don't know the answer to your question. But I would suspect that he might advise her about what might be the consequences of any such disclosures prior to her saying anything.

Even with the lawyer speaking, they still...STILL...have not asked for help in finding her. I was disgusted watching that lawyer. She hopes to bring her biological daughter back. They are "mourning" Sherin.

She's gone. They know it. We know it. The freaking lawyer obviously knows it. I give it 24 hours max, before he quits. And if he doesn't, he must be getting paid something crazy. That guy couldn't even hide it. He knows they did something to her, even if they didn't say it. It's obvious.

I saw the part about the mother mourning Sherin. You don’t mourn for a missing child that is still alive. My bet is he won’t quit. This is high profile for him. Mom wants the other daughter back, but she has no clue what happened to Sherin and isn’t looking for her.

His job is to represent the Mom's interests. And at this point she is neither charged with anything, nor apparently under suspicion. Nor is there any official recognition of anything other than that the child is missing. Lawyers don't just represent people they believe to be innocent, nor is it really their purpose to determine innocence (or not). At present the only issue about which he can really do anything is trying to protect Mom's rights vis a vis the child known to be living and in foster care. I would imagine that his purpose in even holding the presser was to tone down the public speculation about her role in Sherin's disappearance. Down the road, should Sherin be found and additional charges levied against Dad, I would imagine his first concern will be to separate Mom's interests from Dad's.

his job is to represent the mom's interests. and at this point she is neither charged with anything, nor apparently under suspicion. Nor is there any official recognition of anything other than that the child is missing. Lawyers don't just represent people they believe to be innocent, nor is it really their purpose to determine innocence (or not). At present the only issue about which he can really do anything is trying to protect mom's rights vis a vis the child known to be living and in foster care. I would imagine that his purpose in even holding the presser was to tone down the public speculation about her role in sherin's disappearance. Down the road, should sherin be found and additional charges levied against dad, i would imagine his first concern will be to separate mom's interests from dad's.

bingo.

Sorry was kind of babbling there. I think the fact she can't speak would prevent her from reporting SA to mom/teacher/authorities.

I dont think that she cant speak at all, I think she has a speech delay. My son had/has one and it just makes it more difficult to decipher what they're saying, its not clear speech.

Again from Maria Guerrero's live stream while waiting for the attorney statement. LE does know who saw Sherin last besides the parents and when, but they will not disclose that.

Let me guess...the other child.

https://www.facebook.com/omair.siddiqi.9/videos/1502422743185659/

Omair is back on... called the police about the hard drive, they came out and said it was nothing... he’s even questioning that... he is going to call the FBI. Oh and went to the neighbors house I think it is at, and that guy who had the FBI’s card and was told to call them, all of a sudden can’t find it and doesn’t want to be involved.... hinky stuff here IMO and very much paraphrased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member