Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I click on a link to Maria Guerrero’s Facebook that have been in the recent posts here it says “content not available right now”. Is it just me? Or do her posts disappear quickly?

#FOX4News:Fmr Dallas FBI head says the lab in VA should be able to identify where the family Acura went the AM #SherinMathews went missing.

This time of year if they looked at mine they would find fragments of corn husks and soybean dust, as it's harvest time and I drive among fields here daily. If I were to drive by factories instead, I'm sure they would find something else. I have no idea what is around their location.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Different parks and lakes and marshes and neighbourhoods would likely yield different types of pollen. For example, their own neighbourhood appears to be pretty cookie cutter, so the landscaping and fences and such all were likely done by the same company, using the same type of grass seeds and such, where if the vehicle had been driving through a natural field it could contain pollens and dust that aren't "native" to the normal roadways or his usual parking area. I think they likely will remove this from the other vehicle thats still in custody as well so that they have a good reference sample as it's likely that they use their vehicles in similar places regardless of which they are driving. Where I am in Canada at this time of year we have what we call Cat Tails in the marshes that sort of burst open and look like cotton so because my property has a gravel driveway, natural grass/hay and marshes, plus dropping leaves and needles from trees that tend to grow in my location moreso than towards and within the town, it would be easy to look at my air filters and see that I drove through a lot of construction this year, that my air filters need to be changed (HAHA) and that I drive and park in an area with a lot of water/marshy areas that haven't ever been professionally landscaped. Also, during fall here, mice often climb up into air filters and car engines because they are warmer, we have to check for this semi-regularly and while I have never found a dead or live mouse in there, I have found the beginnings of nests from the above types of materials. And, for added dramatic effect, my dad opened the hood under his car one day to check the oil and there was a weasel living in there, the car had only been sitting about a week but had created a giant nest and a mess, and it was in there and jumped out when he popped the hood, so if mice, weasels or other small rodents and such are native to an area you could also find their hairs and droppings within those filters!

This case just breaks my heart. Poor Sherin. I don't doubt for a second that WM harmed her. And it's so devastating that she started her life out like she did, was brought into a home where people would supposedly love and protect her in a way her biological parents did not, only to have been subjected to who knows what.
Her sweet little face seriously makes my heart ache. I will never understand the evil in the world

Every time I click on a link to Maria Guerrero’s Facebook that have been in the recent posts here it says “content not available right now”. Is it just me? Or do her posts disappear quickly?

I am on my laptop using Chrome and just checked and I can view all of her posts and previous live streams. Perhaps you need to restart your computer/device or empty your cookies/cache and temp files. Or, try a different browser. Good luck!!

Not that i think a coyote attacked Sherin. If her father was aware of coyotes in the area that just makes his story sound even more horrible as to the supposed punishment of his little 3yr. old daughter.
I agree it's quite obvious she wasn't attacked by a coyote, there would have been evidence, neighbors would have heard something. But as with the rest of the story it's based on truth.
1) They gave her milk (ensure, high caloric formula, whatever they called it) when she'd wake up at night.
2) There were times she's balk at drinking it.
3) They would make their girls stand outside as punishment. ( My theory is, it was always inside the garage)
4) They saw coyotes in the alley, or along the train tracks.

I think all components of his story were to convince his wife and no one else that he didn't harm that baby.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;921194944865472512]https://twitter.com/jeff_journalist/status/921194944865472512[/video]

That's what I wanted to know so I googled my brains out and still couldn't find an answer.

Maybe someone on WS followed another case when this kind of testing was done and can clue us in.

I hope so. But, if not, at least we'll have the info when it does come available....and then we'll be the experts. (Take that, Google!)

Fingers crossed the testing will be complete soon....and will lead LE to little Sherin.

jmo

I think live updates are unavailable for a bit right after they end. It's a Facebook thing. Once it's processed it becomes available as a regular video, I think.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Re: I noticed the cabin air filter was seized from the SUV? Can decomposition be determined from the air filter?

Not sure but they could possible use the contents to figure out where the SUV went that night. I used to park outside and leaf fragments would clog mine.

Ever hear of Caylee Anthony?

Maybe someone on WS followed another case when this kind of testing was done and can clue us in.

I hope so. But, if not, at least we'll have the info when it does come available....and then we'll be the experts. (Take that, Google!)

Fingers crossed the testing will be complete soon....and will lead LE to little Sherin.

jmo

I can tell you that on Criminal Minds it takes under one commercial break...prolly took longer for dear Dr. Reed to recite the operator's agreement to the stunned car-company execs.

:escape:

I can tell you that on Criminal Minds it takes under one commercial break...prolly took longer for dear Dr. Reed to recite the operator's agreement to the stunned car-company execs.

:escape:

HaHa. I needed that. Visions, and thoughts, about what this precious baby endured in her short life, are enough to drive someone to drink. So, thank you for a wee bit of a chuckle in this darkness.

Theres no coyotes. He was just coming up with an excuse for something terrible.

I know there's no coyotes, coyote have been seen in that area though, hence his story (theory) for LE. I don't think he'd thought ahead any further, than they're a wild animal, so it's feasible, and it will explain why they never find her. Even if he didn't know that coyotes very rarely attack humans, he's got to know that LE & forensics can tell an animal's teeth marks, apart from anything that he, a human, could have physically caused. If he didn't, then he's not a very bright man.

I know there's no coyotes, coyote have been seen in that area though, hence his story (theory) for LE. I don't think he'd thought ahead any further, than they're a wild animal, so it's feasible, and it will explain why they never find her. Even if he didn't know that coyotes very rarely attack humans, he's got to know that LE & forensics can tell an animal's teeth marks, apart from anything that he, a human, could have physically caused. If he didn't, then he's not a very bright man.

Not only teeth marks, but saliva would leave DNA which the FBI is perfectly capable of testing to see if it is human or not and then what class it is

It's great if LE can find out where the family vehicle went in the hour it was gone. The only way that won't help is if the father handed the little girl off to someone else he might have met up with in a vehicle. Perhaps someone he was very close to? And i can't think anyone else would want to implicate themselves in a crime against a child if that is what happened. Wonder if there is a missing phone along with the missing little girl where he could of called that person for help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose