Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't believe night terrors have anything to do with why Sherin was in the garage at 3am. I am not even sure that is where she died since her father has provided so many narratives (lies) about events that night. But I will say - there was a young sibling in the home and having had a child who suffered from night terrors - I did I could to keep the night terror child from waking and disrupting the sleeping sibling.

That said, no evidence of night terrors and no earthly explanation in my mind for Sherin to be force fed a protein shake type thing at 3am in a garage.

:cow: we will never know the full story and it is probably way worse than the cockamamie one(s) we've heard thus far.
I pray it's not, but I fear you are right.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, listening carefully to the words he chose and then using them as metaphors....presents some truly grim speculations.

JMHO But, even is a cause of death were easily determined from the body, such as blunt force trauma to the head, it would only be prudent to wait until all the testing is complete before stating "she died from____" because as we all know, "____" may be just one of the causes.

The mother has been interviewed extensively. Now, she has an attorney and should follow counsel's advice. As far as we know, she too is just an innocent victim. She lost her baby, her older child was taken from her, her husband confessed and is in jail charged with a crime that can land him in prison for up to 99 years, her life as she knew it is over, her family was destroyed and her community rose against her based on their 'feelings" about what they 'think' happened. If I were her, I would be terrified of everyone and talking to no one. What can she add if she was asleep? Nothing.

JMHO

While Maria Guerrero in a follow-up comment rightly states : "Trust me. I'm checking with police, checking online, checking anywhere I can for answers. I just don't post to post. I don't think that helps in a case where so much information out there is false and unfounded" , she is blurring the facts regarding SM's interaction with RPD just stating "Sini Mathews has not come forward, as Richardson police have asked, to talk with detectives about what happened to Sherin. Sini has never been charged with anything in this case. "

It has been reported that " Mrs. Mathews talked to the police at length that morning at her home, then went to the station that evening for further interviews. She voluntarily went back to the station a few days later, and was interrogated for hours by several officers with no attorney present."
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/L...thing-to-Do-with-Sherins-Death-453168833.html

I can say that from my short experience with Maria Guerrero, as a member of the MSM she may check a variety of sources for information but I have not seen a single instance where she did not adequately verify the information before releasing it.

With regards to Sini, you are correct she has not been charged but LE did make a public appeal for her to come in and speak with them after WM made confession 2.0. If Maria Guerrero, states that she has not to date responded to that request in my opinion I personally can give her credibility based on what I have seen of her reporting. This is not a confirmation of guilt or innocence just one fact of a complicated and very emotional case.

I personally give a defense attorney very little credibility with public statements on behalf of their clients as the only time an attorney is required to be truthful is in what he presents to the court. Everything else is just PR and an attempt to put their clients in a better light with the court of public opinion which they hope some of their potential jurors will come from. This is not specific to Sini’s attorney but a general opinion gained from decades of bein involved in the court system. JMHO

Sini’s cooperation or lack there of is not a new issue and definitely not a Maria Guerrero issue as you can see by the sampling of articles below:

[FONT=&quot]Ms Mathews' role so far has been in identifying the body (which was found and believed to be that of Sherin Mathews — not confirmed yet ). She has co-operated in as far as identifying the body. She has not co-operated in as far as giving details of how the child disappeared or any other questions related to the case.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
http://www.firstpost.com/world/sher...-possible-police-have-solid-case-4170713.html

Lawyers for Sini Mathews said she is cooperating with police in the investigation. But that’s not what police have said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/2...o-part-in-three-year-old-daughters-death.html

October 11th
[h=1]Parents of missing Texas girl, 3, who was sent outside for not drinking milk not cooperating with investigation[/h]
The parents of a missing 3-year-old Richardson girl are no longer cooperating with police.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/1...-milk-not-cooperating-with-investigation.html

[h=1]Parents of missing 3-year-old Texas girl no longer cooperating with police[/h][FONT=&quot]NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 11:17 AM
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The parents of Sherin Mathews, the [/FONT]Texas toddler who vanished[FONT=&quot] after her father left her alone in an alley, are no longer cooperating with the investigation, police said.[/FONT]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...o-longer-cooperating-police-article-1.3553366

[FONT=&quot]Sini Mathews has been interrogated twice by police – once without lawyers present – according to her new attorneys Mitchell Nolte and Greg Gibbs. Sini retained an attorney shortly after Sherin went missing.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The attorneys noted that – contrary to media reports – Sini has been cooperating with police, and helped provide information, including Sherin’s dental records, to identify her daughter’s body
[/FONT]
http://www.indiawest.com/news/globa...cle_671afffa-ba94-11e7-834f-4719d0da40e7.html

Yes, listening carefully to the words he chose and then using them as metaphors....presents some truly grim speculations.

I think his lawyer helped him word that story. The part about "I assisted her in drinking the milk" I think came straight from the lawyer because WM may have said, "I forced her to drink the milk faster", and the lawyer probably said, "Wait. Let's reword that so you sound innocent." Just guessing.

I think his lawyer helped him word that story. The part about "I assisted her in drinking the milk" I think came straight from the lawyer because WM may have said, "I forced her to drink the milk faster", and the lawyer probably said, "Wait. Let's reword that so you sound innocent." Just guessing.

Yes, I'm sure you are right on that. I was referring to metaphors associated with "milk", "choke", and other key words; not the tap-dancing hoo-ha of lawyers.

Yes, I'm sure you are right on that. I was referring to metaphors associated with "milk", "choke", and other key words; not the tap-dancing hoo-ha of lawyers.

IMO WM is either being almost completely honest about the milk and the garage and then removing her (I assume the actual statement includes more detail on the inbetween milk & removal), OR the entire story is basically a lie and it is far more sinister than any of us are even willing to imagine. I do believe that his story has truth, almost all lies do have some truth to them outside of metaphors, but I am really wondering now if most of the story is the truth or if most of it is fake.

Whichever the case, I almost think its worse if he took her out to innocently have her protein shake and then as he kindly assisted her in drinking (maybe holding it for her) and she began to choke and he did nothing to help her, not waking up Sini, not using one of the 5 cell phones to call 911, NOTHING, and just watching her struggle to breathe and then take her pulse and leave, is IMO probably the most cold-blooded thing someone could do.

I just can't imagine, when my daughter was little she was in my arms and someone gave her a cracker, a piece went down wrong and she started to turn blue. The house was FULL of people and I was in the room with two people and was SCREAMING that the baby was choking and NO ONE so much as looked at me and this was my childs paternal family. I flipped her forward and was scooping her throat out and basically shaking her upside down to get it free and when it broke free she screamed and then people looked. I was clearly beyond furious and never trusted anyone with my child, not even the dad, as a result.

This does make me wonder though, if he did call for help and it fell on deaf ears. Esp if, as we discussed in previous threads, Sini was using a sound machine, ear buds, ASMR, any medications, ear plugs etc. It doesn't explain why he wouldn't have picked Sherin up and flew into the house and shook Sini awake though. I feel really bad for Sini, if she really was sleeping as we are to believe, (and i actually do at this point), I can only imagine the questions going through her head. Why didn't he wake me? Did he try and I missed him? Is he really a monster? How did I not see this?... I can only begin to imagine the level of fear and guilty she has based on just wondering if she could have done something :(

ALL MOO

With regards to Sini, you are correct she has not been charged but LE did make a public appeal for her to come in and speak with them after WM made confession 2.0. If Maria Guerrero, states that she has not to date responded to that request in my opinion I personally can give her credibility based on what I have seen of her reporting. This is not a confirmation of guilt or innocence just one fact of a complicated and very emotional case.

I personally give a defense attorney very little credibility with public statements on behalf of their clients as the only time an attorney is required to be truthful is in what he presents to the court. Everything else is just PR and an attempt to put their clients in a better light with the court of public opinion which they hope some of their potential jurors will come from. This is not specific to Sini’s attorney but a general opinion gained from decades of bein involved in the court system. JMHO

Maria Guerrero's Facebook post does not mention the initial interrogations and does not make the distinction about the request being for additional interrogations after confession 2.0 . This leaves the impression for many commenters that SM has never talked to RPD !!
And if the attorney has made statements regarding the initial interrogations counter to the facts, it is the duty of the MSM to confirm it or the RPD to clarify it.

Maria Guerrero's Facebook post does not mention the initial interrogations and does not make the distinction about the request being for additional interrogations after confession 2.0 . This leaves the impression for many commenters that SM has never talked to RPD !!
And if the attorney has made statements regarding the initial interrogations counter to the facts, it is the duty of the MSM to confirm it or the RPD to clarify it.

RPD did initially say that WM and SM both said that she was sleeping through the entire event. Naturally, I can't find a link now, but I suck at searching on websleuths for some reason :(

I BELIEVE that they said these interviews were conducted separately, which iirc is standard procedure even in cases of possible abduction. I know it's standard here for pretty much everything. When my grandpa's body was found in his apartment everyone was questioned separately in the police cruisers where they have cameras and are able to take notes, just in case it later appears to be foul play.

JMO GrouchyMom is pretty amazing with her ability to find things. And, I agree Maria Guerrero seems to have a good source inside LE. Much of what she did report was in her FB Live videos which may be why it's not being "seen" in her actual posts about the case?

Again JMO

ETA Are we allowed to link FB live posts with any information when it is from a MSM person like Maria Guerrero? Thanks!

RPD did initially say that WM and SM both said that she was sleeping through the entire event. Naturally, I can't find a link now, but I suck at searching on websleuths for some reason :(

I BELIEVE that they said these interviews were conducted separately, which iirc is standard procedure even in cases of possible abduction. I know it's standard here for pretty much everything. When my grandpa's body was found in his apartment everyone was questioned separately in the police cruisers where they have cameras and are able to take notes, just in case it later appears to be foul play.

JMO GrouchyMom is pretty amazing with her ability to find things. And, I agree Maria Guerrero seems to have a good source inside LE. Much of what she did report was in her FB Live videos which may be why it's not being "seen" in her actual posts about the case?

Again JMO

ETA Are we allowed to link FB live posts with any information when it is from a MSM person like Maria Guerrero? Thanks!
Yes, we can link to Facebook if it's a verified MSM journalist.

Assignment of counsel for WM

attachment.php

Attachments

• 445FA4D5-6806-4102-8134-EBF8B314C391.jpg
    445FA4D5-6806-4102-8134-EBF8B314C391.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 342
Assignment of counsel for WM

attachment.php

That is dated today? If so, would that be the reason why he hasn't had any sort of hearing? Also, I expect that is why his inmate info on the jail site the last i looked said that he had "none" next to attorney.

That is dated today? If so, would that be the reason why he hasn't had any sort of hearing? Also, I expect that is why his inmate info on the jail site the last i looked said that he had "none" next to attorney.
Yes, it was filed with the court today. This was formal notification to the court of his representation. Previously the declined/declined on the jail site was “that he had declined a court appointed lawyer /declined to have the jail contact his lawyer”. I don’t have a clue why hi Citizenship is “none” LOL you need to find a smarter nosey person than me for that one. LOL

Yes, it was filed with the court today. This was formal notification to the court of his representation. Previously the declined/declined on the jail site was “that he had declined a court appointed lawyer /declined to have the jail contact his lawyer”. I don’t have a clue why hi Citizenship is “none” LOL you need to find a smarter nosey person than me for that one. LOL

Both have bugged me from the beginning, esp since he had gone in with his attorney to make his statement and be arrested. It seemed odd that it wasn't on record from that alone. I wonder if his citizenship hasn't been verified or is complex hmmmm

Just thinking out loud...

While Maria Guerrero in a follow-up comment rightly states : "Trust me. I'm checking with police, checking online, checking anywhere I can for answers. I just don't post to post. I don't think that helps in a case where so much information out there is false and unfounded" , she is blurring the facts regarding SM's interaction with RPD just stating "Sini Mathews has not come forward, as Richardson police have asked, to talk with detectives about what happened to Sherin. Sini has never been charged with anything in this case. "

It has been reported that " Mrs. Mathews talked to the police at length that morning at her home, then went to the station that evening for further interviews. She voluntarily went back to the station a few days later, and was interrogated for hours by several officers with no attorney present."
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/L...thing-to-Do-with-Sherins-Death-453168833.html

I really think that out of all the "journalists" on this case, Maria is the last one any of us need to worry about.

So, Sini came forward to talk to police.... according to her lawyers, who she is paying. I definitely trust that Maria is in contact with someone more reliable and trustworthy from LE than some snake lawyer. I'm not saying she didn't talk to them but I do trust Maria's sources more. And even if she did, it's common knowledge she may have done on the first night but she hasn't since. So yeah, Maria could have said "Other than the night Sherin disappeared, Sini has not come forward to speak with officers." But maybe whoever she gets her information from didn't inform her that was the case or maybe she just meant she has not come forward to talk since locating Sherin.

I have no problem believing Maria over anything some lawyer says. And I have no problem thinking that if LE also said she spoke to them that night then there is a more than innocent reason Maria did not mention it in that one statement - even though she has many times before.

I thank her for how she has handled the reporting of this case. She is definitely one we can all trust with this.

Again JMO

Is this this the one you are looking for?

[FONT=&quot]Police said Sherin's mother was asleep during the incident and has not been charged, but the station reported that she also has stopped cooperating.[/FONT]
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-valley-dallas-texas-richardson-a8014456.html

I really think that out of all the "journalists" on this case, Maria is the last one any of us need to worry about.

So, Sini came forward to talk to police.... according to her lawyers, who she is paying. I definitely trust that Maria is in contact with someone more reliable and trustworthy from LE than some snake lawyer. I'm not saying she didn't talk to them but I do trust Maria's sources more. And even if she did, it's common knowledge she may have done on the first night but she hasn't since. So yeah, Maria could have said "Other than the night Sherin disappeared, Sini has not come forward to speak with officers." But maybe whoever she gets her information from didn't inform her that was the case or maybe she just meant she has not come forward to talk since locating Sherin.

I have no problem believing Maria over anything some lawyer says. And I have no problem thinking that if LE also said she spoke to them that night then there is a more than innocent reason Maria did not mention it in that one statement - even though she has many times before.

I thank her for how she has handled the reporting of this case. She is definitely one we can all trust with this.

I don't understand the unnecessary venom against the lawyers !! Just like the media and LE are doing their jobs, the lawyers and attorneys are also doing their jobs. If any of them have been less than truthful or selectively manipulating the narrative, there is nothing wrong in analyzing that information.

If LE or the media think that the statement from the lawyer regarding the interrogations (not just the first night ) is not true they can refute it. So far they have not done that.

" Mrs. Mathews talked to the police at length that morning at her home, then went to the station that evening for further interviews. She voluntarily went back to the station a few days later, and was interrogated for hours by several officers with no attorney present."

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...453168833.html

I don't understand the unnecessary venom against the lawyers !! Just like the media and LE are doing their jobs, the lawyers and attorneys are also doing their jobs. If any of them have been less than truthful or selectively manipulating the narrative, there is nothing wrong in analyzing that information.

If LE or the media think that the statement from the lawyer regarding the interrogations (not just the first night ) is not true they can refute it. So far they have not done that.

" Mrs. Mathews talked to the police at length that morning at her home, then went to the station that evening for further interviews. She voluntarily went back to the station a few days later, and was interrogated for hours by several officers with no attorney present."

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...453168833.html
I don't really see venom towards the lawyers. I think it's normal, and wise, to analyze their statements because their job is to make statements that make their clients look good. They automatically have a bias. If they didn't, they would not be very good advocates for their clients. Recognizing that is important when analyzing all the information we get.

Can someone explain to me why he hasn't been arraigned yet on the new arresting charges? I understand, I think why he wasn't arraigned on the first charges, because he bailed out.
I thought everyone arrested on their charges has a right to a speedy trial and have to be arraigned and asked if you have an attorney and if you can't afford one you will be appointed a court attorney.
Charges can always be upped if need be after first arraignment.

I don't really see venom towards the lawyers. I think it's normal, and wise, to analyze their statements because their job is to make statements that make their clients look good. They automatically have a bias. If they didn't, they would not be very good advocates for their clients. Recognizing that is important when analyzing all the information we get.

Thank you, vmmking. You said it perfectly. No venom, I'm just very aware of they are working for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee