Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be surprised if we find out that the "milk" had been sitting there all day long, most likely soured and she was forced to sit there until she drank it.

IMO, both of them are equally guilty of her death and should be equally charged with the very same crimes. They should never see the light of day again, period.

I'm truly surprised to find that I made it to tonight without getting banned forever. I've never thought that the mother was a victim, far from it. I actually see her as even more evil. I can't believe that she actually showed up in court trying to get her daughter back. I wouldn't let either of them raise a damn cockroach.

This is one trial I truly wish I could serve as juror.

I think it is about time that so called "mothers" of murdered children are held equally responsible as the so called "fathers" are. There is absolutely no reason to justify her being held on lesser charges. They were in on the crime together and I hope that the DA sees it the same way.

:gaah:
attachment.php
Why would you try to get her to drink milk before you go eat? It should be a supplement to food IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

These idiots must have had an obseiuussion with milk. Why would they try to fill her up with milk if they were going out to eat? Is there any reason she couldn't order milk with her meal?

I wonder if she was restrained in the kitchen for those 90 minutes. Otherwise, what would prevent her from leaving the house and having Sini and Wesley be found out by neighbors.

Then again, if she wasn't restrained, perhaps she got into a lot of things, maybe broke some things, or colored on the walls, and when the child abusers got home, she paid the price. (I hope she took all the milk out of the fridge and dumped it all over the spotless house)

I have this terrible image of her being tied or seat-belted in to a high chair with the milk in front of her on her tray, and when they got home she'd fallen over. This is based on nothing but my fears about leaving a 3 year old home alone!?! Who does that!?

Of course, I guess this still could be a case of a battered wife, but it’s hard to believe she wouldn’t have spoken up before now if that were the case.
Exactly

WM still isn't telling the truth. They went out to eat without her, confirmed by LE investigation. Everything else is still a bunch of lies.

He was mad before dinner and still mad at 3am over milk? Right. Not buying it.

I suspected mom had something to do with it.

I wonder how routinely they left her alone while treating their real daughter like their only daughter.
I am back and forth between an accident happened while she was alone OR she was unruly and destructive while left alone and they punished
her when they got home resulting in her death.
Thank you area media for staying on top of this case.
And the police IMO, they are laying it out by brick after brick and methodically, with independent evidence.

I was wondering if they somehow "restrained" little Sherin while they went out to eat? I can't imagine them leaving her roaming around and possibly able to leave the house and alert others to what horrible parents they are.
This...

Maria Guerrero is dutifully answering all questions on her facebook post about the news today, as well as posting updates. So it's a good read.
This answers some questions posted here earlier:
Maria Guerrero: "JUST IN: CPS tells me there is no change at this point. The custody hearing for the Mathews' biological 4-year-old daughter is still set for Nov. 29. And the plan is still to place the girl with family in the Houston area once CPS gets the final approval to do so. She will be taken out of foster care."

Noted that they ordered two adult meals and ONE Child's meal. Why nothing ordered to take home to little Sherin? Was she already dead?
Excellent point

wow. :no:

I WISH I could say I was surprised. But it was so hard to believe that a Mom could snore through all that chaos. And it made no sense that a father wouldn't wake up his sleeping wife, WHO WAS A NURSE, if their child was dying.

How could she go out to eat and leave her 3 yr old home alone, with a blasted glass of milk? That is disgusting.

And now I am worried about the surviving daughter, still being in that family. I hope they have thoroughly vetted the family she is living with.

I remember being in town with my parents as a child, and Mom and Dad got into an argument about getting something to eat. My sister was a teenager and at home. Dad wanted to eat, Mom refused because my sister wasn't with us. In later years, after all the kids had moved out, they didn't go out to eat without buying their dogs something as well. I cannot imagine leaving a toddler at home for any reason. Mind blown. Heart broken.

These idiots must have had an obsession with milk. Why would they try to fill her up with milk if they were going out to eat? Is there any reason she couldn't order milk with her meal?

I wonder if she was restrained in the kitchen for those 90 minutes. Otherwise, what would prevent her from leaving the house and having Sini and Wesley be found out by neighbors.

Then again, if she wasn't restrained, perhaps she got into a lot of things, maybe broke some things, or colored on the walls, and when the child abusers got home, she paid the price. (I hope she took all the milk out of the fridge and dumped it all over the spotless house)

And the police IMO, they The are laying it out by brick after brick and methodically, with independent evidence.

And how about Sini Matjew's mug shot? Just as defiant as WM's first mug shot. I've been in county jail, those women are going to make sure she knows who's boss in there, and it AIN'T Sini Mathews. They will NOT go easy on her. She's probably in a protective unit.

For those envisioning cow's milk, I wanted to share that LE said that the word "milk" actually referred to some type of protein shake. "Police confirmed that the child was much smaller than other kids her age, and that it was common for her to eat several times each day and night in an effort to put on some additional weight. Officials added that the “milk” being fed to the girl was more like a protein shake." http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/10/12/missing-girl-parents-uncooperative/

The beverage that these "parents" were trying to get Sherin to drink was most likely something like Pediasure.
And it's really too bad those "parents" didn't read the information on Pediasure's page, which talks a LOT about picky eaters and avoiding battles of will or trying to force your toddler to eat. https://pediasure.com/

The Mccanns were both doctors and left all 3 of their toddlers alone in an unlocked room in a foreign country, so.... it happens.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can't tell you how many times I have thought of that case today.

So much for her attorney saying she wasn't going to go into the PD for another interview because she was sleeping and didn't know anything more than what she had told them in her first interview.

Just need to say " thank you " to all of you that have posted, you are keeping me sane thru this. You are an amazing group, no doubt about that !
Somehow I feel like they just filled a hat with possible scenarios , and randomly pull something out to throw at LE, the lawyers, and all of us following the demise of this precious child ... just one lie / line of bs after another.
I recall there being a statement that Sherin was at school Friday ? Am I recalling that correctly ?
And a comment that little Sherin was appearing to be fearful ?
Hanging on waiting for the autopsy report , and test results. And the rest of the story .. the whole truth and nothing but the truth
I don't think the Mathews can tell the truth .

This was probably not the first time Sherin was left alone in the house. I strongly feel by the time they were back from dinner Sherin was already dead. It is so sad she had to endure such pain and neglect in her short life. I cannot believe how did such careless, negligent and immature people passed the adoption screening process?

Welcome curiousgene.

So much for her attorney saying she wasn't going to go into the PD for another interview because she was sleeping and didn't know anything more than what she had told them in her first interview.
Such lies!

(I hate this thread sooooo much and can hardly stand to be in here for more than few minutes, but I am truly warmed to see all the loving people out there who DO deeply care for children and justice. I hope Sherin is smiling down froms omewhere beautiful and warmed by this love.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee