Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I glean from the arrest affidavit is that they deduced WM and SM went to dinner Friday night (Oct. 6) and purchased 2 adult meals and 1 child meal based on cell phone records and financial records.
Restaurant worker confirmed only one child was there.
After LE found Sherin's body, WM agreed to be interviewed and admitted they went to dinner and left Sherin at home for 90 min.
So they knew this on October 23rd, the same day that WM was arrested again. So I am assuming this was part of that interview and new story.
They left her at home because WM was frustrated with battling Sherin over drinking her drink. WM told SM to come with him, and she did so, willingly and without threat.
They left Sherin in the kitchen, and she was still there when they returned.
According to WM's confession, Later Friday night/Saturday morning, Sherin died and he removed her body from the home.
http://www.cor.net/modules/showdocument.aspx?documentid=20390

Again we are left piecing together many stories to make the whole ... I think LE left a lot out of this, and my take away is this...

1. Dad forced Sherin to drink the milk, she choked and was laying on the ground and dying and they left, and when they returned the poor baby was dead.

2. There was something in that milk.

They do not say wether Sherin was alive when they returned which leads me to believe she was not. Remember we do not have COD or TOD.

I think it’s kinda messed up Sini was at the funeral. This is the strangest turn of events, and it’s not coming from LE and that is a bit concerning to me... these people don’t tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.... they tell half truths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIO Child gone for life. Shes going to get a better life. Thank god.

She got left at home for not drinking her milk- while they went out to dinner. Wow.

So now I'm back to wondering if the body was moved to that culvert, with the help of Sini.

Also back to wondering about eye witness report of an Indian woman being seen early that morning walking quickly.

And, of course, wondering if Sini could easily fit through a 19 inch culvert.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thinking back to when the Richardson Police Department (RPD) asked Sini to come in to talk with them, I can't find the exact wording of that interview with RPD. I think that wording is very important, if anyone has that info handy.

At that time, when RPD made the public request for her to come in, that was her chance to come forward and explain what happened. When she didn't, they moved ahead with verifying the facts in WM's statement, and obtaining an arrest warrant for Sini. Took them just over 3 weeks to make that happen.

DANG Justice feels so good for Sherin. Does anyone else feel so happy about this? We knew it right?

SUCH A SICK couple!

So now I'm back to wondering if the body was moved to that culvert, with the help of Sini.

Also back to wondering about eye witness report of an Indian woman being seen early that morning walking quickly.

And, of course, wondering if Sini could easily fit through a 19 inch culvert.

I think a lot of rumors and stories heard in the beginning are going to come out as parts of the truth. I worry that this is a case of Sherin being the "bad" child and bearing the brunt of parental disfavor and abuse, and the other child being the "good" child. How much did Sherin's sister see? How much will this effect her, growing up? When did this poor treatment of Sherin begin?

Thinking back to when the Richardson Police Department (RPD) asked Sini to come in to talk with them, I can't find the exact wording of that interview with RPD. I think that wording is very important, if anyone has that info handy.

At that time, when RPD made the public request for her to come in, that was her chance to come forward and explain what happened. When she didn't, they moved ahead with verifying the facts in WM's statement, and obtaining an arrest warrant for Sini. Took them just over 3 weeks to make that happen.

Sini turned herself in ... oh wait I just realized maybe they had a warrant and she turned herself in????????? I don’t know.

http://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/...disappearance-mother-in-custody/287-492424405

I was wondering if they somehow "restrained" little Sherin while they went out to eat? I can't imagine them leaving her roaming around and possibly able to leave the house and alert others to what horrible parents they are.

Mind-blowing that not just one, but two adults decided it was OK to leave a 3-year-old home alone. And one of those adults was an RN.

I was wondering if they somehow "restrained" little Sherin while they went out to eat? I can't imagine them leaving her roaming around and possibly able to leave the house and alert others to what horrible parents they are.

I wondered the same. Maybe restrained to a chair to stay behind and finish her milk. So sad.

JMHO

Mind-blowing that not just one, but two adults decided it was OK to leave a 3-year-old home alone. And one of those adults was an RN.

They were supposedly punishing her for not drinking her milk- so left w out her . Im about over the whole MILK crap.

Right? Who does that? Mind blown.

I drink milk everynight before bed and seriously it's been making me gag lately.
Poor Sherin. Family dinner out while she is stuck in the kitchen at 3 years old. Who the heck does that??!!!!!!!

Now the comment about she didn't like to eat at the house. Or "out" makes so much sense.
Little Sherin wanted to go with the family and ha e FOOD NOT MILK!!!?
Were they in the habit of doing this?
Oh and the "she needed to gain weight"? Pure bs.
What jerks!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members