Found Deceased TX - Siri Reddy, 16, didn't show up for afterschool pickup, body found by mother at base of cliff by phone tracker app - San Antonio, 4 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ifindedout

Reaction score
According to SAPD, the girl’s mother tracked her phone when she wasn’t at school during pick-up time.

The location showed her phone to be in the area of Heroes Stadium on Thousand Oaks. While officers were responding to the scene, the girl’s mother located her at the bottom of a cliff in an area that was carved out by a former rock quarry.

San Antonio Police Department said the student appeared to have fallen and died of her injuries, though it was not known why she was in the area.

Emergency responders tried life-saving measures on the high schooler, but she could not be resuscitated and was pronounced dead at the scene.

William Handmaker, the school's headmaster, described Miss Reddy as an 'award-winning' student who will be 'deeply missed.'

How devastating! She was already so accomplished at 16.

Not much more info to be found about this yet, though. MSM says she was found 12 miles away from school. How did she get there?
  1. I'm assuming she does not drive or have a car, because her mom was picking her up from school.
  2. Did a friend drive her to the cliff?
  3. Did she even go to school that day? If so, how did she get to school?
  4. How close to her house is the cliff?
  5. Why was the cliff even accessible to anybody?
Basically this is totally baffling to me and I am a little annoyed there isn't more public or media interest about this.

MOO.

I am very interested but there is zilch anywhere I can find in terms of updates. Can't help but wonder if (A) this was simply a tragic accident (but why was she there?), (B) there is more to the story and things are looking suspicious, or (C) there is a desire from the family to keep things quiet and in the family and no need for investigation.

My heart breaks for her family. So so sad...

How devastating! She was already so accomplished at 16.

Not much more info to be found about this yet, though. MSM says she was found 12 miles away from school. How did she get there?
  1. I'm assuming she does not drive or have a car, because her mom was picking her up from school.
  2. Did a friend drive her to the cliff?
  3. Did she even go to school that day? If so, how did she get to school?
  4. How close to her house is the cliff?
  5. Why was the cliff even accessible to anybody?
Basically this is totally baffling to me and I am a little annoyed there isn't more public or media interest about this.

MOO.
The questions you ask and what looks like a lack of interest makes me think of self harm, unfortunately. I doubt we’ll hear more info out of respect for Siri and her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw
Back