TX TX - Six Siblings Ages 3 to 14, Hidalgo County, 21 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The picture of the mom in an orange outfit looks like it could be when she was being held for something.

Does the outfit look similar to anyone in the part of Texas Mom is from?

It's a standard inmate attire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://pa.co.hidalgo.tx.us/default.aspx
3b20deab02da3a97ba891e016e825be2.jpg

She's gone to Mexico with her kids. Short hop (less than a couple of miles) from her home. JMO

Bump. Hope those kids are safe somewhere.

I am not an expert - but there are a number of reasons children can be in foster care that aren't what you'd necessarily consider abuse. For example, I have known children to be removed if their parent(s) don't have a suitable home - for example, not adequate for the size of the family, no running water, unsafe conditions, or when there is a disruption in having a home. Even something as simple as waiting between leases can mean children in care. Similarly, parents may have difficulty providing for their children, have general parenting difficulties that need aid, or have person health struggles.

Children are only supposed to be removed if they are at extreme risk of severe physical abuse or death. If the state can pay strangers to take care of kids, they can provide financial help so that the children can stay with their parents. But that's only if we're actually doing what's in the best interests of the children.

It could be the man in her life was abusive toward one or more of the children and she wouldn't leave him, so they removed the children.

Or she has drug and/or alcohol issues. I noticed in her arrest doc that she was driving while intoxicated.

I hope thes children are safe and happy and not one of them is the little boy who was found on the beach in Galveston.

If she is a Mexican National, or has family in Mexico, that very well might be where she ended up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx
Back