TX - Skimpy Dress Gets Teen Cuffed, Taken From Prom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I CANNOT believe her PARENTS let her out in that! For Goodness sakes!! What in the world is wrong with parents today???

I think she looked truly terrible. should have some finishing school to teach her what the word 'elegant' means. :rolleyes:

I think she looked and acted trashy. She looked like a $5 *advertiser censored*.

I think she looked and acted trashy. She looked like a $5 *advertiser censored*.

Yep. and it's possibly the style she admires.

she'll be knocked up within the year.

all the above is in my opinion alone.

Well let's see this girl made her dress herself..Wow she definitely has a future in design...if she was designing stripper dresses..this reminds me of those dresses the girls wear on shows like Rock of Love and Flavor of Love..well except for the nip slip cause truly who can really pull of a nip slip.. :rolleyes:

It makes me so mad that girls willingly choose to dress like this!!!

One of my coworkers saw the picture and said...."Is that a dude?" I almost spit coffee on the keyboard again. lol. She really isn't a very attractive girl.

One of my coworkers saw the picture and said...."Is that a dude?" I almost spit coffee on the keyboard again. lol. She really isn't a very attractive girl.

I didn't want to say anything to be mean, but it looks like she has a mustache in the picture of her with her friend. :eek: I think she looks attractive in the first photo, but that dress is way too trashy for prom.

I didn't want to say anything to be mean, but it looks like she has a mustache in the picture of her with her friend. :eek: I think she looks attractive in the first photo, but that dress is way too trashy for prom.

Lol that is what one of my coworkers said too:clap: That dress if too trashy for anything rated below *advertiser censored*

Here's another photo:

skimpypromdress.jpg

Her friend's dress is horrible too, but at least it covers her reproductive organs.

Oh I am intrigued but I can't get the link to work for me. I'm going to try to find something on the net.

It looks like something you would wear to pool party. It would be very appropriate for a pool party. Indoors at prom... not so much. What a *advertiser censored*!

You know "it" is female because no self respecting drag queen would be caught dead in that outfit!!

:)

Now, where would her date pin her corsage? :D

I think it is very "trashy" looking....to quote my Mom.
Oh, she did have a date. Hmmm...I guess he was a bit ticked off since he sprang for an actual outfit for himself! I wonder if he dumped her and went back to the prom?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back