Found Safe TX - Sophie, 9, w/ Michael Long, non-custodial parent, Seguin, 12 July 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I stand with Sophie and I can't believe how many lies I've seen told and spread and discrediting this little girl. There are so many that have failed her and I'm not sure what the motives are honestly. In my opinion it seems some are so caught up in ML and KL they focus on that instead of the children. This is my opinion

The main case has been sealed, but if you make an account here the father’s Writ of Mandamus is public record. It gives a few more details. Use case number 05-21-00574-C in the search bar

re:SearchTX

bbm

Mandamus | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu › Wex

A (writ of) mandamus is an order from a court to an inferior government official ordering the government official to properly fulfill their official duties ...

Sounds frightening for this child, and IIRC there are other children???

Too bad this Dad needed to go rogue to protect his daughter -- but God bless him, he did!

Bingo, but I’m hoping the MSM will cover it now since it’s now official. She’s been missing since July 7
Authorities have 2 possible vehicle descriptions, LE can likely find a plate#, the father is the accused abductor so that is known - why isn't there an Amber Alert? Doesn't this meet the criteria?

What about the other kids?? He left them in the presence of an alleged pedophile??
Bingo, and he accused the mom and her BF of abusing them too. If you check Guadalupe county family court records, you’ll see his soon to be ex-wife was granted a protective order for him physically abusing their 3 year old son.

Also check the western district of texas court records and you’ll see he filed a lawsuit against 42 entities including yahoo.com, the state of Texas, every person and every city involved in the custody dispute and last but not least, Nancy Grace:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back