Found Safe TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually I'm glad the video is public it sure wont fare well for him in prison , I think the only way this child's mind will be settled is if she knows for certain without doubt that threat is dead and buried I don't even hate being cold about this one I hope he does not last long and I'm being really nice.

Even though he was convicted on the Federal charges, he still faces State charges.

Webb Faces 9 State Charges in Abduction, Sex Assault Case

So this ordeal is still not over. Hopefully he takes a plea deal, to save the family any additional pain, but I doubt it. He has already proven that he is to much of a coward to do the right thing even for himself.

I find it interesting that the kidnapper for JC {edit} was never charged with any assault against Jaime. Wondering why this is needed for this case, as the kidnapping charge is enough for life sentences.

The life sentence was not a guarantee with out the assault charges. But with Jake Paterson, he was willing to plead guilty to the charges without a plea deal. This gave him the life sentence, saving the family the stress of a trial.

Quote from above link:
A Forest Hill police sergeant discounted the report of two Good Samaritans who had called 911 and reported they’d found the car believed to have been used in the kidnapping of an 8-year-old girl in Fort Worth, according to the police chief.

“The two callers were obviously concerned,” Forest Hill Police Chief Dan Dennis said Thursday. “They had located what was correctly the suspect’s vehicle. He basically discounted that. He looked at the suspect vehicle as unrelated and essentially tried to talk them out of it being the right vehicle.”

Dennis said it was thanks to police 911 call takers that Fort Worth police officers were also dispatched to the WoodSpring Suites.

“Fort Worth showed up and took that same evidence and, within minutes, was breaching the door,” Dennis said.

Read more here: New details show officer almost botched 2nd chance to rescue kidnapped Fort Worth girl

:eek: Whoa! Missing the girl because she was well hidden the first time is one thing, but this almost sounds as if the sergeant was actively trying to steer people away from suspecting the actual suspect was in that hotel. He deserved to be fired. MOO.
(@Gardener1850, I hope you’re okay. You haven’t been on in a very long time and your account doesn’t accept messages. Very Worried. :( )

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8
Back