TX TX - Stephanie Buehler, 18, Houston, 8 Sept 1990

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would there be anyway she could of ended in NYC?

Bumping for Stephanie. I live in Houston and she is the exact same age as me and I'm familiar with the location she went missing. So sad that she's never gotten any coverage. I would to hear from family and friends one day.

Still missing

JUL 29, 2024
Stephanie Michele Buehler, also known by the nicknames “Taxi,” “Michele,” or “Shelly,” has been missing since September 8, 1990. The 19-year-old was last seen in Houston. Stephanie has brown hair and brown eyes, standing 5′7″ tall and weighing approximately 125 lbs.

She has distinctive tattoos, including a red and black heart with the word “Taxie” along with a musical note and a zigzag on her left shoulder, a skull smoking a cigarette on her left breast, a red rose with a spider web on the back of her right shoulder, and the phrase “Wicked Innocence” with a long-haired skull on her right shoulder.

On the day she disappeared, Stephanie was wearing a black shirt, black pants, and a black belt. She was last seen near the corner of Westheimer Road and Beltway 8 in Houston after her car had a flat tire. Authorities believe she attempted to walk the half-mile back to her home from that location but never arrived. Foul play is suspected in her case.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry
Back