TX TX - Tanya Michelle Williams, 1, Center, June 7, 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I have zero experience with Iranian records. My Dad was there in the '70's on business.

Any idea how you came to be in Iran, @Tyahsany ?

jmho ymmv lrr

One of the biggest questions here -- how did a toddler travel over 7000 miles???

@Tyasany, did you use the email address for the deputy contact named by the Cold Case Unit of the Sheriff's Department?

I recommend trying that again -- with some editing help. Write your information, translate to English, and have a person fluent in English read and revise your email.

Send the updated version to the named deputy.

jmho ymmv lrr

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

As previously instructed in this thread, post only in English.

Admins, Mods, and all members need to be able to read the posts without having to find a translation and nobody speaks every single language in the world.

Any post that is not in English will be removed.

ADMIN NOTE:

As previously instructed in this thread, post only in English.

Admins, Mods, and all members need to be able to read the posts without having to find a translation and nobody speaks every single language in the world.

Any post that is not in English will be removed.
I want the e-mail address of the investigator related to Tanya's case, maybe the e-mail that was on the site is wrong

UPDATE

I have talked to the older sister of Tonya recently, whos married name I will keep private. I will call her L. L has told me that there are many rumors spreading amongst the family about what actually happened the night Tonya went missing, but confirmed to me that all of the adoption website registries are indeed L. L says the original investigator and the sheriff at the time had repeatedly told her that Tonyas mother sold Tonya into an adoption ring. Which let me again bring up Melissa Highsmith - who went missing about a decade earlier in Fort Worth. I have yet to hear of how she came to be brought up, but I wonder how many hands was she exchanged between? I feel like there is something very fishy going on with this case after talking to L.
Tonya seems to be an accidentally concieved baby. She is almost a decade younger than her siblings, and her family life seemed rough. They were poor and went everywhere with everyone. It almost sounds like they could no longer afford Tonya..
L is aware of @Tyahsany . Ty and I have been chatting for years. Ty has documents that I have yet to verify because I do not nativley speak sanskirt, but on one of the documents, you can clearly see a judges name, whom I looked up and confirm they existed. It is his signature, meaning they are either phenomenal signature forging artists, or it is a real document. Ty has several documents in regards to the night she was found and her adoption. She is a legal resident and I have verified her identity is the same on the card she sent.
Ty has repeatedly told me the exact same story. I have tested her by having other people contact her, and her story has never altered. 3 months after Tonya went missing, Ty was found wandering the streets in I want to say Iraq (I do not have my notes with me) with her head shaved and no one around. It was midnight when she was found. She was placed somewhere until her family eventually adopted her. I am not sure if she was in a form of foster care or an orphanage. However, some older relative has alleged that she was actually bought, not adopted. Her parents seem to be wealthy and influential but I have not dug deep on the family that adopted her.
L has seen Ty's pictures and says there is definetly a similarity. L is an older woman with grandkids at this point, and while she would love to find out what happened to Tonya, she does not want it to consume her. L says she is willing to re-do her dna if needed, though NMCE should have dna of her, her brother, and their mom.
I have repeatedly called the Missing Kids hotline to which I go round and round with agents trying to explain the situation. Agents want Ty to call on her own free will - Ty does not speak much English, and is in another country. When we communicate, she is going to bed as I am waking up. It is IMPOSSIBLE for Ty to talk to an Agent. We have also repeatedly tried to smuggle DNA out of the system but out of fear for her getting prosecuted, we have yet to figure out a way.
Ty has this DNA document that I have no idea what it proves. She went and had her DNA done with her country, she told me something along the line of saying she is 0% middle eastern, and she has the paper still but I do not know what to do with it. So what we have here is 2 DNA profiles who could be linked to each other easily if there was not a language, geo, and political barrier between us.
Ty is desperate to do her DNA. I do not think she is a liar. I think theres a 50/50 chance here - she is either Tonya, or a girl simply wanting to find her family. She has never outright claimed she is Tonya either - just that their baby photos look strikingly similar and she was found months after Tonya went missing. Ty is a lovely, sweet young girl who just wants this mystery solved.
My final hoo-rah for this case: I just contacted Cece Moore (she and I are in multiple DNA groups on Facebook), I contacted the investigator with Mellisa Highsmith in case they know things that could be tied that I am not aware of, and again, I will contact NMCE.
Both parties consent to DNA. Absolutely sucks we are worlds away.

Who describes their toddler as "a loner that didn't like men"? Why the past tense? And WHY did 2 year old Tanya not like men?
Exactly what I questioned when I first read it, something very off!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back