TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of remember him saying it that day too, but I listened to the interview outside the police station today and he definitely says it in that one. Did he say it twice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he did. I was talking to a few friends and everyone recalls the first time he said this. My friend said that it was deleted some time ago.

You are not imagining a dog. Here is one of them. If you can't see it look at it on computer.
attachment.php
I see the dog head on the dash. Could be a trick of lighting but looks like a dogs head. Dont think it is an actual dog, the angle is all wrong for a dog...and the amount of space it takes up on the dash would make it a very very large dog, imo.

Yep.....I think that plate is a fake. A professional hit man would not be this sloppy,IMO.

BB and company are still on my radar, but one couple just keeps moving higher on my list.

Good to see some of you reminding us of some of the original interviews, videos, etc. We can all become forgetful and need reminded of original "news". Thanks for all the links/relinks!

Are there locals on here who know if the B-Clan is still traveling, back in town, etc.
Also, can someone tell me the hometown of VB and RB?

Thanks!

They lived in a town outside of Austin. His company Texas Rock Hounds was located there. If they have moved, not sure. I think it says Cuero,Tx. I'm not local but I do remember seeing this back in April.

Here is a listed used 2010/12 Nissan Altima with light interior. It is tan color, not silver, but it is a good reference, if you want to compare interior and exterior features of the vehicle seen in the SWFA video.

http://tinyurl.com/znyhmbr

-Nin

Time for me to quit looking at photos. I very rarely see what everyone else does. But that rear plate looks to me like it says 4FAITH. Clearly I lack the visual acuity.

Actually, a google search led me to this image. A coincidence, I'm sure. http://txvalues.org/2012/04/02/under-god-license-plate-now-avaliable-2/

Agree! I never take the time to view these pics on anything other than my phone so I don't see what others see, but I DO clearly see "4FAITH"

Good to see some of you reminding us of some of the original interviews, videos, etc. We can all become forgetful and need reminded of original "news". Thanks for all the links/relinks!

Are there locals on here who know if the B-Clan is still traveling, back in town, etc.
Also, can someone tell me the hometown of VB and RB?

Thanks!

I agree we can be forgetful. That's why I will consider those friendly reminders as rumor until I see the link.

Could it be a2010-12 maxima from Indiana

Random musing:

If SP is driving that car, it seems super risky to do what he/she does in that video.

If SP knows that there are cameras all over the place and is aware of how good those cameras are, it is almost certainly true that the plates are fake or stolen. I highly doubt SP was confidant or knowledgable enough to know that there would be just the right of rain and light to not have the plates caught on any of the 17 cameras. Thus, SP pulls in assuming the plates could be identified and not caring because they are fake or stolen. I think another fair assumption if SP is driving and knew of the cameras is that SP is geared up to some extent, disguising their identity in the case a camera did get a good shot of the interior of the vehicle. If we make these assumptions this makes SP's actions in that parking lot extremely bizarre and risky. Let's review:

SP pulls in, is flashing lights, circling the parking lot slowly, sees indications in the form of vehicles parked outside and a TV on the second floor turned on that people may be in the building. This could be security or people living upstairs, or management working late. Point is, how on earth can you rationally pull in to that lot, take all those bizarre actions with someone possibly inside and then just pull to a stop, turn off your lights, and wait for several minutes. Aren't you risking that the person inside could come out or call the police to come check you out. So you are just sitting there and if at any point a cop does pull in, you are sitting there with fake plates and dressed like a cop. Makes absolutely no sense. I cannot understand why SP would take such a risk and is a strong argument for SP either not being the driver or being insane or incredibly stupid.

Edited to add: Knowledge of the cameras isn't even necessary to make such actions bizarre. Let's just assume that the person is up to no good and assume nothing else. You're creeping the lot to see if anyone may be around. You see two cars. Not good. You see a TV on upstairs. Not good. Time to leave, right? Right? Nope let's chill for a few minutes and see what happens. WTF?

Random musing:

If SP is driving that car, it seems super risky to do what he/she does in that video.

If SP knows that there are cameras all over the place and is aware of how good those cameras are, it is almost certainly true that the plates are fake or stolen. I highly doubt SP was confidant or knowledgable enough to know that there would be just the right of rain and light to not have the plates caught on any of the 17 cameras. Thus, SP pulls in assuming the plates could be identified and not caring because they are fake or stolen. I think another fair assumption if SP is driving and knew of the cameras is that SP is geared up to some extent, disguising their identity in the case a camera did get a good shot of the interior of the vehicle. If we make these assumptions this makes SP's actions in that parking lot extremely bizarre and risky. Let's review:

SP pulls in, is flashing lights, circling the parking lot slowly, sees indications in the form of vehicles parked outside and a TV on the second floor turned on that people may be in the building. This could be security or people living upstairs, or management working late. Point is, how on earth can you rationally pull in to that lot, take all those bizarre actions with someone possibly inside and then just pull to a stop, turn off your lights, and wait for several minutes. Aren't you risking that the person inside could come out or call the police to come check you out. So you are just sitting there and if at any point a cop does pull in, you are sitting there with fake plates and dressed like a cop. Makes absolutely no sense. I cannot understand why SP would take such a risk and is a strong argument for SP either not being the driver or being insane or incredibly stupid.

Very good.

He/She/They were either exquisite planners who may have pulled off the perfect crime or they were the luckiest people on the planet.

The suspect first appears inside the church at 3:50 a.m. Missy comes into the church at 4:20 a.m. The first class member arrives at 4:30 a.m. That gives them 15 minutes to commit the murder and escape undetected - pretty slim window of opportunity.

premediditated. Not a burglary.

ANOTHER thought: the car in the eye SWFA parking lot could have been scoping the lot for stationed police its possible they house there.

premediditated. Not a burglary.

ANOTHER thought: the car in the eye SWFA parking lot could have been scoping the lot for stationed police its possible they house there.

Probably not a good idea scoping out the fuzz with headlights off.

They lived in a town outside of Austin. His company Texas Rock Hounds was located there. If they have moved, not sure. I think it says Cuero,Tx. I'm not local but I do remember seeing this back in April.

rock hounds? As in rock work? ?
And there was a rock hammer in sp vid
..coinky dinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors