TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe LE stated perp breached COC kitchen door to make entry. We know that window glass on that door was broken and can see glass on floor inside that door in posted pics from news sites. Also there are strike marks on the metal door as well. That would tell me perp already had something to break glass with when arriving and could be used as a weapon. I agree with poster who thinks it would be unlikely that perp would arrive without tools. JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some sec marks of when the Suspect walks out of Room 8 that it appears something may be a tool on left side of body. jmho I cant see not having a weapon of some sort jmho unless was going to use bare hands

In the swfa longer video, at about the 1:13 time mark, does anyone else wonder about the two vehicles parked in the swfa lot? Why would be there in the middle of the night?

They are there in Google Earth too. That as someone else said is loading dock. So could be security? or someones personal vehicles. But again there on Google Earth.

I'll be darned. Look at this picture and understand the perspective. I'll be right back with something (!)

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• 256 frame4 2 pic perspective.jpg
    256 frame4 2 pic perspective.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 404
Missy’s death has become a murder mystery that’s attracted national attention. The killer recorded on surveillance video roaming the halls of the church with a distinctive gait and dressed in police-style garb.

The car surveillance video came to light after SWFA posted it on YouTube in December. The store's owner says he immediately turned it over to police after the murder but posted it recently online after an attempted break in.

Investigators say they would still like to talk to the driver of the silver Nissan to officially clear them in the murder.

Midlothian police say they recently had a new person of interest in the case, but that person was later cleared. http://www.fox4news.com/news/228808414-story

:thinking: when was the attempted break in? There were a bunch of gun store break ins in area wasn't there?

Remember this pic of SP I posted a while ago?

attachment.php

Look at this:

marker 2:56 frame 4

attachment.php

Is "S(HE)" looking into the camera wearing a balaclava??

-Nin

Attachments

• swatperp woman.jpg
    swatperp woman.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 504
  • 256 frame4 closeup comparison to SP.jpg
    256 frame4 closeup comparison to SP.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 508
Remember this pic of SP I posted a while ago?

attachment.php

Look at this:

marker 2:56 frame 4

attachment.php

Is "S(HE)" looking into the camera wearing a balaclava??

-Nin

With the photos of the driver posted upthread, that was the first thought I had - that the driver looks like the perp with the balaclava.

I was surprised because I had been thinking the perp dressed either at the church or in the car while at the church. I now think s/he left home in the SWAT gear and all the speculation we had about the gear not being wet from the rain was incorrect.

But I stick strongly with the original theory....that I don't have a theory about who the perp is.

jmo

NIN, in both pics I see what looks like a woman wearing a white balaclava.

Nancy Grace and her co-host are saying it is a man but I'm sorry. This person looks like a female. Like a short female.

Am I nuts to think this?

NIN, in both pics I see what looks like a woman wearing a white balaclava.

Thought I should add that it also appears to me that sp is wearing clown shoes, and walking like a ballerina/walrus. So, I am not sure I trust my own eyes

With the photos of the driver posted upthread, that was the first thought I had - that the driver looks like the perp with the balaclava.

I was surprised because I had been thinking the perp dressed either at the church or in the car while at the church. I now think s/he left home in the SWAT gear and all the speculation we had about the gear not being wet from the rain was incorrect.

But I stick strongly with the original theory....that I don't have a theory about who the perp is.

jmo

And I am starting to entertain the thought the driver - if related to the case (boy, hard to excuse all these pics we "see", but MPD still has not said anything else about the video SWFA posted)- wants to be seen on camera. Why? Perhaps we are dealing with a driver (with balaclava) and a killer (with balaclava), one short, one taller?

I simply cannot consolidate the thought, that this vehicle may be involved and yet they would cruise innocently around Fort Knox.

This vehicle is either not involved at all, then why have they not come forward yet? Or the car and driver are involved, which can mean, they are intentionally driving (and stopping) around SWFA to stage a burglary scouting moment. "Here look at me" " I am planning to rob the church" " I am waiting to see, if my broken doors and windows are going to cause a dispatch" "Look at me" " Look at my (stolen) plates" " Look at the sticker on the back bumper" " Look at my white balaclava" "Look at my helmet" etc..

All IMO, Nin

Nancy Grace and her co-host are saying it is a man but I'm sorry. This person looks like a female. Like a short female.

Am I nuts to think this?

That's exactly, what I see too! Perhaps we have a "couple" killers - literally.

-Nin

"Investigators say they have yet to ID the car or its driver but do not think it’s tied to Missy’s murder."

"Investigators say they would still like to talk to the driver of the silver Nissan to officially clear them in the murder.

Midlothian police say they recently had a new person of interest in the case, but that person was later cleared."

http://www.fox4news.com/news/228808414-story

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members