TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We recently joined a new gym and I took a class last night. The teacher reminded me of what MB probably was :( She was cheerful, fit and you could tell she was doing what she loved. MB's killer needs to be caught, MB needs justice.........:tantrum:

Would you please provide a link to DMN publishing these specific color pics? I'm wary since we've been inundated with pics taken from screen grabs ripped from video, and because DMN rarely (very very rarely) uses color pics.

While that may ring true for the DMN to not produce color in their newsprint, their online news is in color. These images do not appear to offer anything we haven't seen before. However, if you are attempting to prove something, don't let me be the one to stop you.

It seems that the poster meant the SS were taken from the DMN of the MPD video as it has more clarity than I've noticed in some other versions. SP carries the white box item in their right front pocket of their britches. Not only did SP get the white boxed item from the closet but they also obtain the 9" pick hammer from that closet as well. @ 0:28 Also, in the last scene that we have, when SP opens the door to break the glass, his GoPro or a miner's light SP is wearing on the helmet shines on the door frame as SP is exiting the room.

We have been instructed not to use images without a link and to explain how an enhancement was performed and created.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...itness-trainer-missy-bevers-midlothian-church
:lepsmilie:

While that may ring true for the DMN to not produce color in their newsprint, their online news is in color. These images do not appear to offer anything we haven't seen before. However, if you are attempting to prove something, don't let me be the one to stop you.

It seems that the poster meant the SS were taken from the DMN of the MPD video as it has more clarity than I've noticed in some other versions. SP carries the white box item in their right front pocket of their britches. Not only did SP get the white boxed item from the closet but they also obtain the 9" pick hammer from that closet as well. @ 0:28 Also, in the last scene that we have, when SP opens the door to break the glass, his GoPro or a miner's light SP is wearing on the helmet shines on the door frame as SP is exiting the room.

We have been instructed not to use images without a link and to explain how an enhancement was performed and created.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...itness-trainer-missy-bevers-midlothian-church
:lepsmilie:

Does it seem strange to anyone else, but why would a church have a pick hammer in a closet? I could see a regular hammer possibly ( even that should orobabky be in the office or maintenance closet locked up to limit access to kids who would certainly be in a church). Seems like a liability issue waiting to happen if a child get ahold of tools and started hitting/attacking another child with it. 🤔

Does it seem strange to anyone else, but why would a church have a pick hammer in a closet? I could see a regular hammer possibly ( even that should orobabky be in the office or maintenance closet locked up to limit access to kids who would certainly be in a church). Seems like a liability issue waiting to happen if a child get ahold of tools and started hitting/attacking another child with it. 🤔

:cow: Well, I'm not certain what is in the tiny box at the end of your post but if a pick hammer was in the closet, maybe it was placed inside the closet earlier just for this very purpose.

Recently I saw a pic of the Altima occupants, blurred pic, to the left a male, to the right a female. Seemed as was a dog with it's ears up sitting behind the female.
The pic was new to me, never seen before, exciting somehow.
The female had a hairstyling I didn't know and can't explain exactly. Because of that I googled hairstylings to show you all and ask for a female with this feature. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the same hairstyle.
Now, just minutes ago, I searched for BB's relatives (for another reason) and finally found the hairstyle (only 1 pic). And what I try to tell you is: I have lost the wonderful pic of the Altima occupants (didn't save it)!

I would appreciate your help if possible! :please:

Bring it forward when it's located, please. TIA
Some vetted females have changed their hair styles, by cutting and highlighting, yet nothing drastic. My friends do stuff like that frequently.

The pic on the far left shows SP looking either pregnant, having a large beer gut or having something stuffed in the vest/clothing. JMO

It was said somewhere here that it may be a rucksack instead of a gut .... I think it was the poster who felt insulted by us.

:cow: Well, I'm not certain what is in the tiny box at the end of your post but if a pick hammer was in the closet, maybe it was placed inside the closet earlier just for this very purpose.

Agree!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The quietness is bugging me! Not a peep from the families . Not one picture or story to keep her name in the spotlight....:(

The quietness is bugging me! Not a peep from the families . Not one picture or story to keep her name in the spotlight....:(

Agreed, it's very strange. Tomorrow is 11 months.

This case is very, very, very cold. What has it been, six or eight months with absolutely no new information from anybody. I suspect there will be some new publicity on the first anniversary of the crime. Then if we ever hear anything more about it again, it will be as a cold case.

wipqh5.gif

I can't believe it's been almost 1 year and no arrests and nothing is being said anything. Poor MIssy :(.

Thank you for that information. It sure sounded to me like when the question was asked "Where did these pics come from?", the answer provided was "MPD gave these very pics to DMN who ran what you see in the newspaper on 4-18 or 4-19." Of course, they didn't run on 4-18 and I have serious doubts they ran on 4-19. I would guess they were grabbed from the CCoC video by someone, at some point, which to me is a much more likely explanation than what we have been offered, and sounds like what you have concluded as well.

someone should just alert on the questionable posts and let a mod decide whether they are appropriate or should be deleted

I don't have time right now

someone should just alert on the questionable posts and let a mod decide whether they are appropriate or should be deleted

I don't have time right now
Or scroll and roll.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It's probably not allowed in here since MPD put the timeline out and you said everything I put is not a reliable source. No wonder nobody comments. When I do comment it jumps to the end so I guess you do think they are out of sequence and look bizarre so I will keep all my stuff to myself for now on. If yall don't see it, it must not be true...and my MIL worked for Mr Dealy (his executive secretary) so I am very aware of what DMN publishes. I wouldn't have gave them as source if not true.4-18 or 4-19 was the date.

I appreciate your input! Post on!

I believe it's a tack hammer. Those have magnets on one end and are used to hammer tacks on bulletin boards. That type of hammer would already be in the church.

I believe it's a tack hammer. Those have magnets on one end and are used to hammer tacks on bulletin boards. That type of hammer would already be in the church.

A tack hammer wasn't what created the havoc in the exterior glass doors to get in though (which would be double pained and tempered glass). If so I think the Cowboys should be scouting them. It also wouldn't be an instrument that you'd necessarily mutilate someone with. And for sure not go into battle with; remember you've got a blow maybe two to incapacitate before she turns on you. Plus, how would you know the hammer was there (unless you worked there, or more far-fetched, planted it there.)

I think they came in from the beginning with a hammer large enough to take out the exterior doors and do significant damage to the person. They would have picked up anything along the way though.

I've considered that they went in just to shoot the victim and then in rage and spontaneously, grabbed the hammer (regular hammer or tack hammer) to vent with. This seems pretty planned though.

I don't think hammers are used to tack things on a bulletin board? Usually the tacks are just "thumbtacks" and pushed in with fingers. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member