TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope some day justice is served in this case.

Meanwhile, I’ve loosely been on the “SP is probably female” thoughts, until yesterday.

I was stuck at a train while a parking meter ticket officer was flagging cars parked on the wrong side of the road. He walked EXACTLY like SP! Exactly the same.

Since the train was long, I rolled down my window and said, “Great weather for having to walk around today!”

He then proceeded to tell me he had lost 200 pounds with 50 more to go and got a walking job on purpose.

Anyway, I then looked up YouTube videos of men who’ve lost large amounts of weight, and that walking style was unusually prevalent.

Anyway, MOO etc.

MTA He also said that his walking hurt his knees, and he was going to therapy to correct his gait.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Early on, when a specific female SP had been in question, several thought the gait was caused by her recently having had a baby. And several agreed. It is possibly the stride from dramatic weight loss. (though I'm pretty convinced SP is male).

funny you say that , he looks light skinned and I have never herd anyone refer to a caucasion person as light skinned ? did you mean LE thinks hes white? if they actually said "light skinned" I would automaticly think it was someone black

excuse typos today Im just not into thinking today!

funny you say that , he looks light skinned and I have never herd anyone refer to a caucasion person as light skinned ? did you mean LE thinks hes white? if they actually said "light skinned" I would automaticly think it was someone black
There's enough skin visible on the video to rule out a black man (one early POI was a black man).

Ok thank you , I haven't been following closely but I saw that walk and Hubby even mentioned the walk, I was like Woah, thats a DUCK WALK !

Been there. Cptn Johnson has said he would divulge all upon completion of the case and felt confident we would understand once we have all the information (my paraphrase). Our only option at this point (IMHO) is to give them our support. What's the alternative?

I have suspicions this case has some idiocyncraties (multiple participants, LE/inside connections.)_

Question about SPs outfit:

Do we have any LE confirmation on SP that is real police gear or a DIY costume? I know LE officers can shop at various places and pick their own vests or shoes or whatever. How do they describe the costume in the pressers? As "fake LE costume" or "similar" or what?

Secondly, what type of LE officer is SP dressed as? A motorcycle cop? Riot police?

I think an interesting place to look would be LE officers that have retired or terminated within the past several years that still live in the area and may have had their old gear stolen/taken by someone they know. Do any of them have a weird nephew who has been previously up to anti-social behaviors, like peeping, vandalism, breaking and entering, burglary? This isn't really something we can pursue here in the forum but i'm sure it's an angle that LE is looking at.

RBBM, JMHO same one who shared stuff but again that jmho since documents shared were obtained from FOIA. Wouldn't be the first journalist type that has been here. There is a podcast with done with WS https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Tamara-Jolee-Metcalfe&p=12551290#post12551290 with a Tamara Jolee a local to Midlotian and journalist http://tamarajolee.blogspot.com/p/biography.html , that matched up with posts here of a member.

:thinking: why did that person who a Dec 2016 SW have a media interview? Strange since nothing was referenced by any media as to being started by a SW related to MB case. Just lots of things to go :thinking: Guess now we have to rely on MSM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Things that make you go......hmmmm!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a rhetorical question for you. LOL Did you see how long it took for them to extract the information off his computer and then arrest him? His items were seized in December 2016. In March of 2017, the authorities found the inappropriate images, and it was not until the very end of June that he was arrested. It doesn't make sense.

Here's another thing that bothers me about the execution of that SW, and it is a far bigger issue. MPD was not trying to claim that BWH was an accessory to MB's murder. They were unequivocally claiming that he was SP. He was the man roaming the building on video. In the affidavit, the only two things that tied BWH to MB's murder were the swat gear and his gait. Yet, BWH is outside MPD's height range, which has supposedly been validated by several agencies, by several inches. Let that sink in.

Where is the MSM asking these questions? The silence in this case is deafening, and I am feeling so incredibly frustrated tonight.

Thank you for sharing the links to the earlier threads. I got a laugh seeing how much my personal thoughts about this case have changed. Ironically enough, I was praising LE's efforts. With much more time and hindsight, this case was botched from the beginning. As the saying goes, "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark."

If/when someone is arrested for this murder, and it is NOT the person that was listed in the 12/2016 SW. You know that a Def attorney will surely use that PC Affidavit and experts info for reasonable doubt. JMHO.

I am so disgusted in the way the SWs are written. That iPhone/iPad by Cody Moon the LEAD INV drives me crazy. Why does he say 5:06 911 call? It has to be a typo because according to the timeline released by MPD, they have approx 5:00. Same with 4:18 and MPD "updated timeline" 4:20. And the iPhone at the MPD (we are not privy as to how it got there/where it was obtained) Lots of stuff concerns me.

Midlothian Police Department - Texas
Like This Page · April 22, 2016 · Edited ·
UPDATE ON TERRI “MISSY” LEANN BEVERS MURDER INVESTIGATION
The Midlothian Police Department continues to thoroughly investigate the murder of Terri “Missy” Leann Bevers. In the interest of generating new leads, the department has released additional surveillance footage of the church. The surveillance system is motion-activated and results in different time sequences. If there was no movement captured by the camera system, the video would stop recording. Video surveillance times are approximate. https://www.facebook.com/Midlothian...95047007358/10154082916172359/?type=3&theater

Ok, the church video surveillance times are approximate but the time for the 911 call would come from Dispatch.

If/when someone is arrested for this murder, and it is NOT the person that was listed in the 12/2016 SW. You know that a Def attorney will surely use that PC Affidavit and experts info for reasonable doubt. JMHO.

I am so disgusted in the way the SWs are written. That iPhone/iPad by Cody Moon the LEAD INV drives me crazy. Why does he say 5:06 911 call? It has to be a typo because according to the timeline released by MPD, they have approx 5:00. Same with 4:18 and MPD "updated timeline" 4:20. And the iPhone at the MPD (we are not privy as to how it got there/where it was obtained) Lots of stuff concerns me.

Ok, the church video surveillance times are approximate but the time for the 911 call would come from Dispatch.

Yes, the details matter - especially when it’s a death penalty.

Going back through my older notes. I wonder if MPD contacted this Midlothian business to see if they recognized the Suspect. Owner is a Former Dallas LEO and has taught classes to many. Maybe something would stick out :thinking: Very interesting and it is local. Found it when I was looking at local businesses, MB facebook and lots of other stuff during the beginning.

http://www.maneuversandweapons.com/home.html
Contact Information
Maneuvers & Weapons LLC
Midlothian, TX 76065
*Aug 2010 Dallas Police SWAT Rapid Rescue Deployment School

This case is so strange on so many levels.

MB truck is sitting under the awning, "the front passenger door and truck bed lid were open". So it was like that from at least 4:20 and even so at 4:35 when " Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location" https://www.facebook.com/Midlothian...95047007358/10154082916172359/?type=3&theater

Not accusing anyone as I don't know what the Paul Harvey version is (the rest of the story) But the doors had to be unlocked for the campers to find MB unresponsive.
Updated Timeline:
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 3:50 A.M. – Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:16 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.**truck passenger door open and bed lid open

Dec 2016 BWH SW 4:30 A.M. passerby sees a dark suv wagon (paraphrase) leaving CCoC

• Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location

• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:00 A.M. – Two 911 calls received from location
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:07 A.M. – Fire Department arrives at the location
• Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:10 A.M. – Officers arrive at the location
When did other campers arrive?

So did the CG participant get out or wait til they saw MB come out (but she didn't) then other campers show up and they all go in. Did participant know if the session was moved inside? Or is that still an assumption that it was being moved in. We were told it was that date. But JMHO if it was, wouldn't this participant have went in, as again the door was unlocked, MB truck was wide open... If person had no way they would not have called 911 jmho. OR maybe they freaked and went back out but they would have all entry on video.

:worms: :findinglink: :pullhair:

Just think MPD has tons more info and evidence than us and they haven't gotten far either, starting back from scratch :thinking:
Only thing is if things were missed (FACT we do not know the extent or anything about the crime scene processing )
They had lots of people (we know now) that wasted their time. So their going back to scratch is a good thing to me at this point. Hopefully no confirmation bias .

Going back through my older notes. I wonder if MPD contacted this Midlothian business to see if they recognized the Suspect. Owner is a Former Dallas LEO and has taught classes to many. Maybe something would stick out :thinking: Very interesting and it is local. Found it when I was looking at local businesses, MB facebook and lots of other stuff during the beginning.

http://www.maneuversandweapons.com/home.html
Contact Information
Maneuvers & Weapons LLC
Midlothian, TX 76065
*Aug 2010 Dallas Police SWAT Rapid Rescue Deployment School

I doubt it if Detective Cody Moon was responsible for this. I believe that’s the business that was on the news. They said they check credentials before selling anything. They also said they only sell to LE and security guards.

I doubt it if Detective Cody Moon was responsible for this. I believe that’s the business that was on the news. They said they check credentials before selling anything. They also said they only sell to LE and security guards.

I only saw a business that sold maybe the SWAT gear (on the news). This place isn't that type place. They teach classes of people already licensed to carry and LEO. (Tactics and firearms training) The place is only 6 miles from CCoC too. https://www.manta.com/c/mmlg86s/maneuvers-weapons

I only saw a business that sold maybe the SWAT gear (on the news). This place isn't that type place. They teach classes of people already licensed to carry and LEO. (Tactics and firearms training) The place is only 6 miles from CCoC too. https://www.manta.com/c/mmlg86s/maneuvers-weapons

I stand corrected. I was thinking it was the same business.

I too remember looking at some of the businesses in the area. Weaponsacademy.com is offering a SWAT certification course in June. They have quite the list of "recommended equipment."

RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT:

Duty Pistol/Rifle
3 Magazines for Each Weapon
600 Rounds Rifle (no green tip)
400 Rounds Pistol
Tactical Ballistic Vest with Mag Pouches
Drop Leg Holster
Helmet
Gas Mask
Knee/Elbow Pads
Eye/Ear Protection
Food/Water for Long Range Days
Any Additional Issued Gear
We have Loaner Gear! Call if you are missing something on the list.

Check it out. They have loaner gear. That's kind of interesting to me. Just borrow some equipment to commit a crime and then return it to the loaner.

This is the video I was thinking about.
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/04...caught-on-camera-just-before-trainers-murder/

In that video, at 2:02, there is something lying at the front doors of the church. Is that CG equipment, or maybe just flowers brought there for Missy after the murder?

Interesting!

"It was a shoddy amount of clothing to look like some type of enforcement officer, it wasn't real tactical clothing," Brandon said.

And Jeremy Washington says not just anyone can buy a cop uniform.

"The first thing we're going to do is ask you for credentials, and then as you present your credentials of police, security, constable, sheriff, that gives you authority to buy what you need," said Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper