TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That previous image by NIN really does look like a Texas plate with the 5-point star (okay, with blurry it's a 10-point), and the block letters TEXAS on the top. Just myself, I am not able to see the small side letters though.

A previously posted video makes a good case for your "okay" symbol to be the handicapped symbol. Poster @stoner311 on page 33 post#660 there is some remnant info but his own video was deleted. His theory is that SwatPerp has a prosthetic leg and there is a Texas handicapped plate on the Altima at SWFA.
Yes, the handicapped symbol is a most excellent theory by @arrin stoner, and quite possible, hope it cracks the case, that'd be great.
And there appears to be a little star at the end of the word along the left side of the plate. I need to go out now ... it's looking like two fish now :rolleyes:

Thanks! I watched several more times with a magnifier and I see what you point out that the trees are actually thrashing a bit in the wind. That light I can see is obscured by trees until :23 to the end. Your explanation makes sense.

Here is another look at that footage. We had a debate about this in another forum last year.
FC48C27F-961D-46E4-A707-FD9551085EB3.jpeg

Regarding the gunshot, I believe it was fairly close range. Shooting a handgun is not precise, it’s difficult to aim and shoot with accuracy. If the shot had been from across the room, I doubt she would have been hit.

(Graphic warning) The Ellis County CSI report describes several pools of blood around the body. So it appears she had lost a significant amount of blood in the 40 mins that she lay there. The early campers did make an attempt at CPR chest compressions from what I understand; if they were trained in CPR, then they would have checked for breathing and pulse first. If there is a pulse then you do rescue breathing only; if there is no pulse then you do compressions.
Are you able to share the CSI report? I would love to read it. TIA

Ok
Before people go off on conspiracy theories - a little over a year ago, BB reached out to me to say hello and to tell me he appreciated my level-headed approach to the case. And so he is on my FB friends list. And that’s all there is to report about that. I investigate this case on Missy’s behalf, not anyone else’s. If anything were to come up that pointed to BB’s involvement in her death, I would treat him like any other person of interest.
I appreciate you answering, and clearing this up. From a 3rd person perspective it seemed odd. But then again this whole case is odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz