TX TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early on, the group-think here was that MB was killed in some sort of fight because LE mentioned "puncture wounds" in a SW." But in every PC, they refused to tell cause of death, saying they would talk about it later, and then never did. That fight idea was greatly debunked when FBI records were discovered, which showed her death was caused by handgun. That's not in question, factually. That's how she died. Since bullets puncture the skin, the theory is that LE was being misleading but accurate, to lead outsiders astray.

All of those are the facts. It's not of any value to re-litigate the same conversations more times, but MULTIPLE prior discussions at length can be found in this thread #47 and the prior one #46, discussing the wording in the SW and what LE did and didn't ever say, in light of the FBI's info.

Last edited:
It would be easier to come to conclusions if more was known about the case. Were only the lights on in the church hallways or did the interior rooms have lights on? When police arrived, were any of the lights on in the rooms with windows facing the highway? I know the SP burglar would use their helmet light every once in a while when they walked around the church.

I am not so sure this burglar was not waiting for Missy Bevers. The reason is that if she drove her truck into the parking lot going around the corner, her headlights would have shined into the rooms facing the highway. If the SP burglar was in one of those rooms at the time, wouldn't they have noticed these headlights? Given where Missy Beves body was found they had to be in one of those rooms that faces the highway.

Was it only raining or thunder storming too? I have listened to people drive by on the street when it is raining. You can clearly hear this if it is only raining. A truck would make even more noise due to the engine. I try to look at the case from the perspective that it was a burglary, but then these common sense questions start coming up.

There is no way someone could be absolutely sure of the range of the surveillance cameras in the hallways. The only way to make sure of this would be for Missy Bevers to be close to entering a room out of the hallway view. She would have to be lured into a room or come close enough away from the hallways surveillance so the murder would not be caught on video. Where exactly was her body found in the church? If there had been surveillance in the hallway, would the murder have been captured on video?

This along with all the other trivial questions I have posed makes me think there is a possibility that Missy Bevers was murdered. I think, until my questions can be answered, that whoever it was may have tried to make a murder look like a burglary.

It would be easier to come to conclusions if more was known about the case. Were only the lights on in the church hallways or did the interior rooms have lights on? When police arrived, were any of the lights on in the rooms with windows facing the highway? I know the SP burglar would use their helmet light every once in a while when they walked around the church.

I am not so sure this burglar was not waiting for Missy Bevers. The reason is that if she drove her truck into the parking lot going around the corner, her headlights would have shined into the rooms facing the highway. If the SP burglar was in one of those rooms at the time, wouldn't they have noticed these headlights? Given where Missy Beves body was found they had to be in one of those rooms that faces the highway.

Was it only raining or thunder storming too? I have listened to people drive by on the street when it is raining. You can clearly hear this if it is only raining. A truck would make even more noise due to the engine. I try to look at the case from the perspective that it was a burglary, but then these common sense questions start coming up.

There is no way someone could be absolutely sure of the range of the surveillance cameras in the hallways. The only way to make sure of this would be for Missy Bevers to be close to entering a room out of the hallway view. She would have to be lured into a room or come close enough away from the hallways surveillance so the murder would not be caught on video. Where exactly was her body found in the church? If there had been surveillance in the hallway, would the murder have been captured on video?

This along with all the other trivial questions I have posed makes me think there is a possibility that Missy Bevers was murdered. I think, until my questions can be answered, that whoever it was may have tried to make a murder look like a burglary.
<modsnip>

People don’t just happen to show up about 30 mins to an hour early around 3am knowing a person will be there alone around 4am, fully decked out in gear to conceal their identity, mitigate forensic evidence, and offer protection from attacks, have a full set of tools and a gun, just to “accidentally bump into someone they didn’t expect to be there”, kill them, then vanish shortly before the other class goers arrive.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO + MOO:
The crime scene extended over the entire church and the outside area - the SP made sure, it was like that.
Forensics had a lot to do - the SP made sure, there was a lot to do and there were several chances to miss important things by LE.
The motive remains unknown until today - with his "burglarykilling" the SP made sure, it still remains in the dark after almost 7 years.

The waddling loser was pretty successful, one could say.

I am having trouble accessing the earlier threads for Missy. When I go to the first page of this thread, I can see every other thread listed #1 and on up. I click them and get an error message. I then tried to search the forum for specific names to see if other treads will come up and they do. I can see the search results and look at the thread the result was in, but when I get to the end of the thread and click the next thread, it's again an error message. I also can't open the media thread for this case. IS there somthing going on with this one or is there a trick I dont' know about? I wanted to go back to the first few threads and read them to get an idea of how the early discuss was and more real time as search warrants and other info was released, but I just can't seem to open them.

Another question. I see a warrant for the cell tower in the area from 3am to 5am. Did the police or anyone ever say why they didn't include 130 or so and on in that warrant? The suspicious car on the video about 2am if I recall and so why not include that hour so they could attempt to locate that individual even if it was to see if they say anything that night?

I've read that Missy posted to FB (I think a group used to post about workout times/locations) that they were still on for the class. Do we know if that post was done that morning before she left her house for the class or was it the night before? Also, is this group open or locked down? Curious on the timing to understand if someone could have been in that group or had access to it to see the time/day/location and if class was still on or not. Since it was raining heavily and class was typically outside, this would mean the class would move inside the church.

I don't have a solid belief either way on if it was targeted or random. I can see how each side gets to their belief. I do think based on some other facts it could go either way. I am sure police have a much better idea because they have the facts that we don't.

How long was the person in the church? Do they even know how long the person was there. I understand they think the killer was in the kitchen for a while where there is no camera. How long?

I know they have video of after the murder of the person leaving. What door did they exit? Was it back the way they came in out of view of a camera?

They have said nothing is missing, but maybe something was taken they are holding back because that is something they would be looking for as a connection.

The results of the tower dump would be good to have.

Was there damage to the kitchen or any areas where cameras were not placed?

I understand a gun was found in her truck. I believe I read that it was her gun. I also know that the FBI crime data shows that a female victim from a gunshot for April 2016.. police haven't confirmed this to be Missy, but with no other homicides in Midlothian in April of 2016, we can assume it was her. So this perp had a gun? We don't see one in the video that we do have. Sure a gun can be hidden so maybe they had one.. but is it possible it was her gun that was used and tossed back in her truck? Did she typically carry the gun into the church on her?

Just some things I think that could better help us understand if it was targeted or random.

If it was her gun, I would lean toward random. If the killer brought a gun to a robbery of a building that would be empty.. likely targeted. I don't think police have commented much because they haven't came out to say she as shot so we don't know if it was her own gun used or not. If it was, why would the perp put it back in her truck?

We don't know if this was targeted and the person just wanted to confuse the situation. If they thought she'd arrive closer to 5 than she did, then they had time to wander around making it look like it was a random robbery..

I've read that Missy posted to FB (I think a group used to post about workout times/locations) that they were still on for the class. Do we know if that post was done that morning before she left her house for the class or was it the night before? Also, is this group open or locked down? Curious on the timing to understand if someone could have been in that group or had access to it to see the time/day/location and if class was still on or not. Since it was raining heavily and class was typically outside, this would mean the class would move inside the church.

I don't have a solid belief either way on if it was targeted or random. I can see how each side gets to their belief. I do think based on some other facts it could go either way. I am sure police have a much better idea because they have the facts that we don't.

How long was the person in the church? Do they even know how long the person was there. I understand they think the killer was in the kitchen for a while where there is no camera. How long?

I know they have video of after the murder of the person leaving. What door did they exit? Was it back the way they came in out of view of a camera?

They have said nothing is missing, but maybe something was taken they are holding back because that is something they would be looking for as a connection.

I understand a gun was found in her truck. I believe I read that it was her gun. I also know that the FBI crime data shows that a female victim from a gunshot for April 2016.. police haven't confirmed this to be Missy, but with no other homicides in Midlothian in April of 2016, we can assume it was her. So this perp had a gun? We don't see one in the video that we do have. Sure a gun can be hidden so maybe they had one.. but is it possible it was her gun that was used and tossed back in her truck? Did she typically carry the gun into the church on her?

Just some things I think that could better help us understand if it was targeted or random.

If it was her gun, I would lean toward random. If the killer brought a gun to a robbery of a building that would be empty.. likely targeted. I don't think police have commented much because they haven't came out to say she as shot so we don't know if it was her own gun used or not. If it was, why would the perp put it back in her truck?

We don't know if this was targeted and the person just wanted to confuse the situation. If they thought she'd arrive closer to 5 than she did, then they had time to wander around making it look like it was a random robbery..
I also wondered if the killer could have used her own gun on her and then returned it.

It has been proven Missy's gun was not fired.

I highly doubt she would have her gun on her at 4am setting up for a class in gym attire and possibly having her hands full (which is part of my target theory).

I have wondered though if the "puncture wounds" were from a typical gun, say a Sig Sauer, Smith and Westong, Glock etc, or if it was something as crazy as a pnueamatic weapon, homemade gun, harpoon, etc,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks,

Many posts have been removed for being argumentative and inflammatory.

State your opinion respectfully and move on without personalizing and without ridiculing another member's theory.

If you just can't handle another member's input, scroll and roll or use the handy-dandy Ignore feature. Simple as that !!

Members who bicker and snipe at each other may lose posting privileges.

I am having trouble accessing the earlier threads for Missy. When I go to the first page of this thread, I can see every other thread listed #1 and on up. I click them and get an error message. I then tried to search the forum for specific names to see if other treads will come up and they do. I can see the search results and look at the thread the result was in, but when I get to the end of the thread and click the next thread, it's again an error message. I also can't open the media thread for this case.
<rsbm>

Not sure what's gone on there but we'll have Dave check it out and get it corrected.

What I did find as a work-around in the meantime was to put Bevers in the search feature, click "Search Titles Only" and it will bring up all the previous thread titles and they are accessible through there.

<modsnip>

People don’t just happen to show up about 30 mins to an hour early around 3am knowing a person will be there alone around 4am, fully decked out in gear to conceal their identity, mitigate forensic evidence, and offer protection from attacks, have a full set of tools and a gun, just to “accidentally bump into someone they didn’t expect to be there”, kill them, then vanish shortly before the other class goers arrive.

<modsnip>
The wording in this is unclear, but some of the apparent points can be refuted.

There is no reason to think that the burglar knew that anyone would be arriving at 4:00 A.M. Most business are vacant during overnight hours. That's why burglars choose the wee hours.

Cleaning crews sometimes come into businesses at night, but that is usually wrapped up by midnight or 1:00 A.M. (at least at the businesses where I've worked).

Even the earliest employees don't typically arrive at a business much earlier than 6:00 A.M. unless it's a place that caters to early-morning commerce (such as a coffee shop).

A burglar can usually expect to have the run of a place from about 2:00 A.M to 5:00 A.M. with a safe cushion.

The burglary is not that unusual.

The outfit is unusual, but it's likely purpose was to disguise the perp from the security cameras.

In 2014, Joel Osteen's megachurch in Houston was robbed of $200,000 in cash and $400,000 in checks. That crime was big news throughout Texas, and I believe that it may have inspired this crime. I don't believe that any significant amount of money was present, but the 2014 crime put the idea into people's heads that massive amounts of donated money were lying around churches.

If the perp was hoping for a 5- or 6-figure score, then the lengths that he went to in order to conceal his identity make sense. He would have been guilty of a major crime and looking at decades in prison if caught.

You mentioned the time that the crime occurred, but you neglected to mention the day of the week. This crime occurred on a Monday, the exact day that a perp would choose if he wanted the best chance of finding cash donations left over from Sunday services.

There was nothing unusual about the burglary.

There was nothing unusual about a burglar intent on grand theft wearing a disguise.

There was nothing unusual about a burglar remaining in a building for 30 minutes or longer if he hadn't found what he was looking for.

The unusual event—the unexpected event—was Missy's arrival at 4:00 A.M. when the burglar likely thought that had a good hour before he needed to be out of the building.

That's what threw the monkey wrench in the burglar's plans. That's what led to a surprise encounter that turned violent and caused the burglar to abandon his plans and flee the scene even though he had not found the mountain of cash that he was hoping for. He wasn't about to stick around and continue looking after committing a death-penalty-eligible murder.

I am new on this thread, so please forgive if I might be a tad behind on much of this. And uninformed.

The above analysis does make good sense of this crime. I wonder if further release or knowledge of the complete surveillance cameras and in sequence could also clarify this. I posted earlier, that the perpetrator in their uniform/costume sure seemed to be wandering aimlessly with the weapon in their hand. Peering in multiple areas. And casually strolling or meandering about the place. At least on the camera recordings I have seen. (They appear to walk or search like a typical off hours security ‘rover’ might do - to ensure the premises are secure.)

And if one viewed the complete camera/videos, it might help determine if there was a point, or points, where the matter went from intrusion, wandering, encounter and murder, and then burglary? And if all video assessed or revealed, that could also refute that proposal.
MOO.

<rsbm>

Not sure what's gone on there but we'll have Dave check it out and get it corrected.

What I did find as a work-around in the meantime was to put Bevers in the search feature, click "Search Titles Only" and it will bring up all the previous thread titles and they are accessible through there.
Thank you so much!!

Some of the known facts provided by LE are being misstated in these recent discussions. To clarify:
1 The idea stated here that loser perp was there at 3:00 doesn't align with what LE has told us. They have said that loser perp was first seen at ~3:50 am, entering the hallway from the kitchen.
2 The idea stated here that MB was there at 4:00 doesn't align with what LE has told us. They have said that MB arrival and entrance was at ~4:18 am and the killing was apparently very shortly thereafter.
3 The footage we the public have seen of loser perp is within that 30 minutes. But we only have about 2 minutes of video, we don't know how much more LE has during that time frame, we don't know exactly when each snippet of video is timestamped or what order timewise or is there is more video in between, or is there more tying things together (except, from statements, they have hinted that the first moments on the public video are indeed the first they have). VI told us he concluded the footage was mostly, but not entirely, in order, based on his own analysis.
4 None of the video of when MB arrived, or after that, has been seen by us. But LE also has video with MB entering the building at ~4:18 am, caught on cam. They track her for a ways up the westside hallway and then the cam stopped recording - in theory she is in the field of vision, at a place seen on the camera when it records, but the cam shuts off (it's the nature of motion-activated camera, when the motion gets farther away from the cam itself).
5 Her death apparently happened at a place "seeable" by the cam, but it did not record it.
6 The assumption is that she was killed shortly thereafter from when the cam shut off, as she was found further up that hall (location revealed to us by the VI). That's a place all the way across the church building from where she entered it.
7 LE says campers arrived not long after she was last seen.
8 FBI records tell us the weapon of death was "Handgun - pistol, revolver, etc". They were discovered online about 3-4 years after the killing. An early SW mentioned "puncture wounds" which we all assumed meant death by knife or some other stabbing instrument, but LE always sidestepped answering how she died (they declined ALL questions on the topic with a promise to talk about it later, which they never did), and technically a bullet wounds/kills by puncturing the skin.
9 MB had a pistol (hers) found in her SUV but it had not been fired. Early FOIA requests (and refusals) hinted at investigation of gun-related questions, and both FBI and ATF and sniffing dogs were part of the investigations the first few days, including on-site. LE danced around answering why ATF was there, eventually saying that ATF and FBI were there because local LE needed the help/expertise.
10 LE's words seem to indicate that some of loser perp's exit was caught on cam, though we haven't been given that footage, and that they indicate a likely exit the same way he came in (ie, via kitchen door).
11 Apparently loser perp left behind "some various tools found around the crime scene" per LE. We have no idea the size, nature, or even whether these were items brought by loser perp vs items LP might have found in the building and used. (From their other statements, I suspect the term "tools" might have been used VERY broadly as a descriptor here of what was found.)

I am new on this thread, so please forgive if I might be a tad behind on much of this. And uninformed.

The above analysis does make good sense of this crime. I wonder if further release or knowledge of the complete surveillance cameras and in sequence could also clarify this. I posted earlier, that the perpetrator in their uniform/costume sure seemed to be wandering aimlessly with the weapon in their hand. Peering in multiple areas. And casually strolling or meandering about the place. At least on the camera recordings I have seen. (They appear to walk or search like a typical off hours security ‘rover’ might do - to ensure the premises are secure.)

And if one viewed the complete camera/videos, it might help determine if there was a point, or points, where the matter went from intrusion, wandering, encounter and murder, and then burglary? And if all video assessed or revealed, that could also refute that proposal.
MOO.
Without the actual altercation between Missy Bevers and the SP burglar that murdered her, it will be very difficult to come to any conclusion about whether this was targeted or not. My opinion is that it was targeted, but I can definitely understand the other point of view. I think further release of the surveillance footage would help a lot. It would put things in better perspective, but it would probably also greatly increase the numerous amount of people who want to submit theory tips that have no basis in fact. After all this time, I do not think it would hurt the investigation.

There is speculation that her body was found in the foyer area of the church. This is basically right near the west side entrance of the church. This is another reason why I wonder how the burglar did not see or hear Missy Bever's truck enter the parking lot?

I am not a believer in the idea that the burglar had to be waiting and looking outside to see if she was about to enter the church. If someone performed an experiment where they walked around the church while waiting for someone to enter, would you hear the person entering and walking around the church? At night with no one in the building it had to be quiet enough to hear something. Missy Bevers obviously heard something.

MIssy Bever's sister-in-law said that police had made up a diagram of the church with all the rooms listing out how much time the burglar spent in each room. This is very important. Why did the burglar come to Creekside Church? What were they there to take? There are clear signs within the church indicating where the church offices are located. Why did the burglar not go directly to the church offices to try to get the money?

Why would a criminal break into a church with no plan for what they wanted to take out of it? Also, why not check one of the exterior doors to see if maybe the church is open? This is another bit of speculation, but I get the impression that the burglar never even checked the exterior doors to see if the doors were open. I do not think a burglar would care at all about people driving by at 60-70 mph on the highway with as far off the road as the church is set.

And if some driver did manage to see something suspicious from the roadway, I would be way more concerned about someone hammering or crowbaring there way into a door or window rather than someone walking up to pull on a door handle at one of the main entrances.

Some of the known facts provided by LE are being misstated in these recent discussions. To clarify:
1 The idea stated here that loser perp was there at 3:00 doesn't align with what LE has told us. They have said that loser perp was first seen at ~3:50 am, entering the hallway from the kitchen.
2 The idea stated here that MB was there at 4:00 doesn't align with what LE has told us. They have said that MB arrival and entrance was at ~4:18 am and the killing was apparently very shortly thereafter.
3 The footage we the public have seen of loser perp is within that 30 minutes. But we only have about 2 minutes of video, we don't know how much more LE has during that time frame, we don't know exactly when each snippet of video is timestamped or what order timewise or is there is more video in between, or is there more tying things together (except, from statements, they have hinted that the first moments on the public video are indeed the first they have). VI told us he concluded the footage was mostly, but not entirely, in order, based on his own analysis.
4 None of the video of when MB arrived, or after that, has been seen by us. But LE also has video with MB entering the building at ~4:18 am, caught on cam. They track her for a ways up the westside hallway and then the cam stopped recording - in theory she is in the field of vision, at a place seen on the camera when it records, but the cam shuts off (it's the nature of motion-activated camera, when the motion gets farther away from the cam itself).
5 Her death apparently happened at a place "seeable" by the cam, but it did not record it.
6 The assumption is that she was killed shortly thereafter from when the cam shut off, as she was found further up that hall (location revealed to us by the VI). That's a place all the way across the church building from where she entered it.
7 LE says campers arrived not long after she was last seen.
8 FBI records tell us the weapon of death was "Handgun - pistol, revolver, etc". They were discovered online about 3-4 years after the killing. An early SW mentioned "puncture wounds" which we all assumed meant death by knife or some other stabbing instrument, but LE always sidestepped answering how she died (they declined ALL questions on the topic with a promise to talk about it later, which they never did), and technically a bullet wounds/kills by puncturing the skin.
9 MB had a pistol (hers) found in her SUV but it had not been fired. Early FOIA requests (and refusals) hinted at investigation of gun-related questions, and both FBI and ATF and sniffing dogs were part of the investigations the first few days, including on-site. LE danced around answering why ATF was there, eventually saying that ATF and FBI were there because local LE needed the help/expertise.
10 LE's words seem to indicate that some of loser perp's exit was caught on cam, though we haven't been given that footage, and that they indicate a likely exit the same way he came in (ie, via kitchen door).
11 Apparently loser perp left behind "some various tools found around the crime scene" per LE. We have no idea the size, nature, or even whether these were items brought by loser perp vs items LP might have found in the building and used. (From their other statements, I suspect the term "tools" might have been used VERY broadly as a descriptor here of what was found.)
Amazingly thorough and helpful recap. Thank you! Could you provide more info on this bolded statement? BBM "They were discovered online about 3-4 years after the killing." What is / who are the 'they' mentioned here? Discovered by whom? TIA

May justice for Missy be coming soon.

MOO

SQ, to answer some of your questions with facts we know, or possibilities that could be the answer --
1 Where she was found -- per VI, it was not in the center foyer, but rather in that "hallway" but over more to the north, in the vicinity of where the westside hall meets the northside hall.
2 We don't know what loser perp heard or didn't hear, of course. As you wonder, maybe LP did hear MB coming. Or maybe not. But we don't know how loud (or not loud) MB's vehicle was. Also, it was HEAVY rain that night, and the sound of the storm could have drowned out all other sounds. Also, loser perp may have been in the inner auditorium when MB drove up - and if so, he would have heard nothing even without rain. I suspect the same likely would be true if perp was on the back (E) side of the building when MB was driving up.
3 I think the diagram mentioned by MB's SIL would be informative, and might answer a lot of our questions. I think LP probably spent way more time in rooms, looking for loot, than we perceive since we think the 2 minutes of video is all-showing. But if that diagram has been shared with public, I've never seen it here.
4 You ask why LP didn't go straight to church offices, but maybe he did. Timestamps of where he was, and when, would help. If LP is indeed a burglar, he had HOURS to work with, so if he decided to stop to check rooms on the way to see what might be desirable, why not?
5 Reportedly church was all on electronic locks, which are easy to set (and typically set AUTOMATICALLY by a programmed schedule which eliminates someone forgetting to lock doors), which answers whether a single door (or all) were unlocked.
6 Other than the kitchen door, I think all the doors were DOUBLE layers to get past, and that LP tried a different door first without success (at the NE corner) before the kitchen door. I suspect rain might have been an issue in that sequence (kitchen door was fully exposed to elements, double doors not so much).
7 You surmise that LP had no plan, but VI thought exactly the opposite, with the perp entering with tons of excess time, and a plan to check all the rooms systematically for items of value. As for whether perp intended a complete search of the office itself, that's impossible for us to know without knowing how much time he spent there (and, to be accurate, how much MORE time he was PLANNING to spend there over the next hour or three).
8 As for what loser perp would have wanted to find and steal, Sunday collection money would be the obvious answer. It's not about how big they were, but about how much money did loser perp THINK would be there awaiting the bank to open on Monday?

Amazingly thorough and helpful recap. Thank you! Could you provide more info on this bolded statement? BBM "They were discovered online about 3-4 years after the killing." What is / who are the 'they' mentioned here? Discovered by whom? TIA

May justice for Missy be coming soon.

MOO

Thank you.

I didn't do an exhaustive search, but here's a quick peek-and-summary from this forum's past.

In Thread 44 (and undoubtedly before), there was discussion about if we saw a hint of a gun being involved. Much debate. See around post 95 and thereafter. That was in 2018. Then later the forum was closed.

It reopened in Thread 45 in 2021. About post 80-90 or so, there's more talking about the idea of a gun. Then in post 104,
LHughesSK mentioned those records in an FBI database made available to researchers, and shared the info in this forum. It says MB was killed by a gun! Whoa! Several (or many) of us followed the details to look and see personally. (Because it's in a database and requires a search, you can't just link to a page, but instead have to get to the database and then the search as needed.) Later in this forum the same were found on the FBI website itself (identical info).

They have been discussed, shared and re-shared, many times in this forum since then. You can find way more discussion about all of that in the 125 pages or so of forum discussion since then.

FWIW I personally looked at BOTH sites, and that's what it says. Neither uses names, but there is no question that the info in that place in each database pertains to MB (place, date, age, sex together are uniquely her) and tells us that the weapon of death in her murder was "Handgun - pistol, revolver, etc" . Over time, FBI keeps redoing their search database and it has gotten harder and harder to navigate. I stopped trying, because I already saw it many times and it was such a beast to deal with. But the many discussions since then should tell you all everything that's there, even if you don't opt to fight FBI website.

If you want to look for yourself, or review the discussion, that is map to all you want and more, I'm sure.

Just a response to one of your suppositions. Even though it was raining heavily, the class was still to be held outside under the large porte cochere at the entrance of the church. This was standard practice for these types of Camp Gladiator fitness classes and the church didn’t really have a proper area (like a gym) that would allow an indoor workout.

It was speculated she went inside to open up bathrooms and turned and followed a sound when she heard a noise (based on the video not released to the public and discussed by a forensic podiatrist). I have been in both camps, but I would say this supports a burglar or “not targeted” theory. I believe if she were targeted and the class was known to be held outdoors, rain or shine, the premeditated murderer would have been closer to where she taught her class, either just inside the doors or outside.

I will say imo because it was discussed years ago on these threads and I’m unable to look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kels1221