TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So per CBS 11 news BB is the person who told MPD about the affair. None of the 7 people on the list have been named as suspect but they are still investigating.

It was just live on the local news.

Several threads ago a local said that Missy had hired/recruited AJ Tucker. I don't think it was a threat to her business that he taught a class nearby at the same time but I could be wrong. Maybe the original poster will comment.

If CG is a MLM operation and she recruited him, then she would be the one to profit a bit from his success.

My understanding is that AJ Tucker is African American, former Army, served in Iraq, came home and started CG now 400+ in DFW area. Question to you - is CT also AA or Caucasian or? CT would also have met a lot of military people if they have been together a long time or get together with/CG with his old buddies.

AJ did not start CG. He used to have his own company that he recently rolled into CG.

The CG Story
[video=youtube;40QFW7Znyhc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40QFW7Znyhc[/video]

Hi, newbie here!
I have been following this case from the beginning but didn't participate in the thread so far since there was so little information to go on. Now, with the release of these warrants & names, I feel like finally chiming in.

After some cursory checking of the people named in the warrant, there's only one person I wouldn't rule out as having something to do with MB's murder at this point (C.T.). And I'm not saying that she is definitely involved, just that, of the people named in the warrant, she's the only one that ticked some of my boxes/mad my spidey senses tingle for a few reasons. At this point, my working theory is that the killer is the wife of someone MB had an affair with/got too close to for the the wife's liking. If I filter the list of names with that thought in mind, only C.W. (& his wife) or A.T. & C.T. catch my eye. Judging by the pictures of them that I have seen on FB, neither C.W. nor his wife fit the staure or posture of the perp seen in the church surveillance video. Also, the perp doesn't look/move like a fit/trained person, imo, and both C.W. & his wife are fitness buffs. That leaves A.T. & C.T. The last point I made in regards to C.W. also goes for A.T., and from the small part of the perp's face that is visible in the video, it seem that the perp is more likely Caucasian tha African-American. That leaves us with C.T. She talks a lot about how A.T. is "the love of [her] life" etc. on FB and seems to mention him in her posts on her page quite a bit more often than A.T. mentions his wife on his page. Add to that their different levels of fitness, and I get flashbacks to a couple I once knew through work, where the husband getting fitter made the wife very insecure & easily jealous, especially since he kept hanging out with & getting friendly (platonic) with equally fit women at the places he worked out & while socializing with his "workout buddies". One way her insecurities showed was that she started mentioning him constantly on her FB and started posting how much she loved him, what a great family they are etc; she did not do that before, at least not to that extent. Also, from the pictures of her that I have seen, she could fit the stature & posture of the perp from the video, especially if you factor in her foot/ankle injury from 2014. Like I said, nothing specif that definitely ties her to the crime, but she was he only one of the people on the list that gave made me think "maybe..." after checking her out. Who knows she could be (and probably is) totally innocent, but I'm just sharing the thoughts I had.

And, of course, everything that I have just said is absolutely just my opinion & speculation.
I hope I didn't break any rules with this post, but if I did, please modify or delete my post, mods. And please go easy on me, I'm new and might have misinterpreted some rules or misunderstood some mod answers. For example, a mod said that we could name the people mentioned in the warrant, so I understood that as that we could also talk/speculate about them & sleuth them, but I may be mistaken here. English is my second language, so please be understanding.

Someone's Twitter account on April 17 has the following tweeted 3 different times. "God knows whats best your you. He knows where you are going and has a plan to get you there." Nothing else was tweeted that day. The following day has a gap of silence between 2:34am and 6:28am and then nothing else for that day. Just interesting.

She is one of BBs friends and I have wondered about her from the onset.
Her name is Wendy Leigh Houtz
She's fb friends with BB and BB's parents, but not Missy. (last time I looked)

Several threads ago a local said that Missy had hired/recruited AJ Tucker. I don't think it was a threat to her business that he taught a class nearby at the same time but I could be wrong. Maybe the original poster will comment.

Yet he didn't name her as a 'top trainer.' He seems very ambitious and I see him wanting to become 'owner' of CG Midlothian and beyond. I know for a time that Kevin Locks has been 'owner' of CG Midlothian and CG Grand Prairie and I wonder if CG corporate was about to formally hand CG Midlothian to Missy, which if she's out hiring people for different locations and isn't just an hourly person, it sounds like she was on the 'ownership' track, which AJ had owned his own 'boot camp' amongst other business.

He is. I believe he teaches Monday mornings in Midlothian.
TTF14....Fabulous info!! Do you have a link to that scheduling? I'm trying to fill in THE
MOTIVE, MEANS and OPPORTUNITY fields of my diagram at home.
Already know MEANS,
being in Midlothian Monday morning would afford OPPORTUNITY
MOTIVE? ... thinking "fear of disclosure" or pushing out a financial rival

BTW, you guys can post a little slower, I can't keep up:back:

Someone else mentioned this but I think it was on the last thread ?? What if this was a prearranged meeting and that is why MB was not suspicious of the other car parked in the parking lot.... Maybe CT used AT's phone to arrange the meeting or AT set it up himself. It would explain why she would go in with doors already open or seeing glass broken. If she was expecting him there... She would go looking for him.

I am still unclear if she was having multiple affairs or if both of them were having one. If both maybe MC was on BB's side??

Someone's Twitter account on April 17 has the following tweeted 3 different times. "God knows whats best your you. He knows where you are going and has a plan to get you there." Nothing else was tweeted thay day. The following day has a gap of silence between 2:34am and 6:28am and then nothing else for that day. Interesting.
Was this tweet directed towards a certain person?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

If CG is a MLM operation and she recruited him, then she would be the one to profit a bit from his success.

Once you're of rank where you're not just an hourly trainer, you get a big piece of the revenues from the campers, so if you have multiple locations under you and you're not just pulling down an hourly wage, you could be getting the money while the other trainers at those locations do the actual work.

Hi, newbie here!
I have been following this case from the beginning but didn't participate in the thread so far since there was so little information to go on. Now, with the release of these warrants & names, I feel like finally chiming in.

After some cursory checking of the people named in the warrant, there's only one person I wouldn't rule out as having something to do with MB's murder at this point (C.T.). And I'm not saying that she is definitely involved, just that, of the people named in the warrant, she's the only one that ticked some of my boxes/mad my spidey senses tingle for a few reasons. At this point, my working theory is that the killer is the wife of someone MB had an affair with/got too close to for the the wife's liking. If I filter the list of names with that thought in mind, only C.W. (& his wife) or A.T. & C.T. catch my eye. Judging by the pictures of them that I have seen on FB, neither C.W. nor his wife fit the staure or posture of the perp seen in the church surveillance video. Also, the perp doesn't look/move like a fit/trained person, imo, and both C.W. & his wife are fitness buffs. That leaves A.T. & C.T. The last point I made in regards to C.W. also goes for A.T., and from the small part of the perp's face that is visible in the video, it seem that the perp is more likely Caucasian tha African-American. That leaves us with C.T. She talks a lot about how A.T. is "the love of [her] life" etc. on FB and seems to mention him in her posts on her page quite a bit more often than A.T. mentions his wife on his page. Add to that their different levels of fitness, and I get flashbacks to a couple I once knew through work, where the husband getting fitter made the wife very insecure & easily jealous, especially since he kept hanging out with & getting friendly (platonic) with equally fit women at the places he worked out & while socializing with his "workout buddies". One way her insecurities showed was that she started mentioning him constantly on her FB and started posting how much she loved him, what a great family they are etc; she did not do that before, at least not to that extent. Also, from the pictures of her that I have seen, she could fit the stature & posture of the perp from the video, especially if you factor in her foot/ankle injury from 2014. Like I said, nothing specif that definitely ties her to the crime, but she was he only one of the people on the list that gave made me think "maybe..." after checking her out. Who knows she could be (and probably is) totally innocent, but I'm just sharing the thoughts I had.

And, of course, everything that I have just said is absolutely just my opinion & speculation.
I hope I didn't break any rules with this post, but if I did, please modify or delete my post, mods. And please go easy on me, I'm new and might have misinterpreted some rules or misunderstood some mod answers. For example, a mod said that we could name the people mentioned in the warrant, so I understood that as that we could also talk/speculate about them & sleuth them, but I may be mistaken here. English is my second language, so please be understanding.

Excellent first post and glad you came out of lurkdom. :)

Someone's Twitter account on April 17 has the following tweeted 3 different times. "God knows whats best your you. He knows where you are going and has a plan to get you there." Nothing else was tweeted thay day. The following day has a gap of silence between 2:34am and 6:28am and then nothing else for that day. Just interesting.

There is no way this was A.T., he had way too much to lose.

Goodness gracious! I just checked in and a lot has happened! Can someone fill in the new people that just arrived? Cliff notes!!

For those who live in the area is it safe to say that Mansfield is around 15 mins. to Mildlothian drive wise?

Once you're of rank where you're not just an hourly trainer, you get a big piece of the revenues from the campers, so if you have multiple locations under you and you're not just pulling down an hourly wage, you could be getting the money while the other trainers at those locations do the actual work.

Is that how CG works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members