TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I have been lurking for some time now (not just with this case but others over the last several months) and with everything that was released today, I wanted to throw this out there. I am not sure if it is allowed or not but going to throw it out there and it can be deleted if necessary.

I am a local. I was actually supposed to be in the cg class back in January but something came up and I was not able to attend. I was also on the cg Midlo fb page and when the church was surrounded with police, someone on a different local fb page was questioning the police presence. I immediately knew that cg was to take place that morning so I looked on the cg midlo fb page. AJ Tucker had posted something about his class and then the bottom said to please keep the Bevers family in your prayers. This was WELL before the police had released any information regarding the murder. The post has since been deleted and I never thought to get a screen shot. Wondering if anyone else captured it before it was deleted?

You you should probably notify the authorities.

And welcome...I'm a novice newbie myself.

I sure hope the perp is in custody right now and nowhere near children. The police would not be that reckless in allowing the warrant to be released, identifying a possible murderer who has children while the murderer was still in the home. So I'm crossing the married couple with children off my list. Unless the perp is in custody and we just don't know yet.......

All 7 people listed have children (though BBs parents obviously don't have minors)

The 2:26am Tweet said about the same "Yes when the rain Pitter patters all night those blankets are extra comfortable with that alarm goes off. But whatever you do don't skip a workout. Rainy days on the best opportunity to get out there and make your goals come true."

It's identical on FB; I just copied the last sentence.

Now I'm thinking he did preschedule those posts.

Two of those listed are the ones most of us locally have long suspected as being involved. They may be completely innocent, but from the start, they were at the top in our minds. It will be interesting how this plays out, but I am confident an arrest is coming soon.

Also, can someone help me with a screen grab of surveillance video? People in town keep talking about how one of the gloves has a reflection on it, and they believe it's Under Armor by the way the symbol reflects. I was going to see if someone could help me locate that?

I posted it a few threads ago with it circled. Impossible to tell if it's UA though. If you can track all my posts you should find it easy cuz I don't have many poats.

I have this one but this one seems to be about the Linked-in accounts, does not include the named 7. I cannot find the other search warrant that includes those names and the request for cell phone towers.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/311633048/LinkedIn-Warrant-5-5-16

But thanks for all your help...

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/05/slain-fitness-instructor-missy-bevers-received-creepy-and-strange-messages-days-before-slaying-search-warrant-says.html/

The 2nd warrant is listed and shown in this article. I am trying to find out how to link it by itself.

Ok so I have been lurking for some time now (not just with this case but others over the last several months) and with everything that was released today, I wanted to throw this out there. I am not sure if it is allowed or not but going to throw it out there and it can be deleted if necessary.

I am a local. I was actually supposed to be in the cg class back in January but something came up and I was not able to attend. I was also on the cg Midlo fb page and when the church was surrounded with police, someone on a different local fb page was questioning the police presence. I immediately knew that cg was to take place that morning so I looked on the cg midlo fb page. AJ Tucker had posted something about his class and then the bottom said to please keep the Bevers family in your prayers. This was WELL before the police had released any information regarding the murder. The post has since been deleted and I never thought to get a screen shot. Wondering if anyone else captured it before it was deleted?

I saw it but didn't get a screen grab. Has that page just completely changed? Nothing is there that was there before. Missy had a ton of posts on it. It even looks different. Has anyone else noticed that?

Beach posted all the relevant warrants at the beginning of this new thread- try page 1 right here.

Thanks, I did find the one that states as such. One interesting thing I got from it that they seemed to only request information from AT&T. Seems to narrow it down who has their service. Also mentions they could be updating workout times. That seems to point to AJ, not his wife unless they worked together.

AJ was doing his afternoon boot camp in Mansfield when I drove by a few minutes ago.

Dinner made. It's on the stove - help yourself, gang.

Is it possible AT would leave extra early for his class, leaving CT the opportunity to leave home without him noticing? She could've left immediately after he left home, leaving the kids asleep while she was gone. She would be home by 5am, likely before any of the kids woke up....though she does have a baby who could wake up at anytime and want mommy.

??

jmo

Dinners ready. Lol. Words to my ear.

But in all honesty. He would notice his wife wasn't home at 3:30 am. Unless he was Oscar Pistorius who didn't know that Reeva was in the bathroom. Jmo.

Does anyone know if CT was one of Missy's campers? If so, was she in class on the morning of the murder?

The 2:26am Tweet said about the same "Yes when the rain Pitter patters all night those blankets are extra comfortable with that alarm goes off. But whatever you do don't skip a workout. Rainy days on the best opportunity to get out there and make your goals come true."

That tweet on my phone says 4:26 a.m. And I'm in his time zone (assuming you are not in Central time, hence the reason for the time difference). His first tweet on the 18th was at 3:34 a.m. and says "Fit or Fat? Check this out -"

That tweet on my phone says 4:26 a.m. And I'm in his time zone (assuming you are not in Central time, hence the reason for the time difference). His first tweet on the 18th was at 3:34 a.m. and says "Fit or Fat? Check this out -"

When does this guy sleep?

Can someone clear this up? The warrant states it is 9 out of 11 requests for that information. Have the other 2 been mentioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NM it's 11 warrants for 9 people. Brain is fried.

Hopefully this photo attaches and is allowed...its from the search warrant I found most compelling. Delete if not allowed.

:gaah: I can't get it to attach...

Totally lost again... Did a little work this afternoon and we have a new thread and close to more 300 posts. It is great!

Am going into lurkland and PRAY for an arrest soon. Carry on! [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member