TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things I don't understand about the shirt - first, if it's Randy's shirt, why is it a female shirt? It's not uncommon for a woman to buy mens shirts but visa versa isn't nearly as common, especially when you are a large man. Even an XXL woman's shirt is probably going to be too small for an overweight man. Second, the perp on the video is really covered up with the SWAT stuff. So how would shirt underneath get covered all over with blood. I'm sure the SWAT stuff is and possibly the exposed white part you can see in the video but it seems unlikely that he/she took the time to take off the SWAT clothes to get the shirt all bloody.

Here are some thoughts that I have regarding the jilted lover scenario and how they could leave the home undetected. Lets say that a party involved discovered evidence of a flirtation or an affair and confronted their spouse/significant other. There could have been a nasty argument/fight that resulted in threats of divorce, "the silent treatment," and possibly even separate bedrooms.

Lets say the jilted spouse/significant other decided to get revenge against the lover. This person is sleeping in a separate room and is able to sneak out of the house undetected before the rest of the house wakes up. Even if the person who had the affair leaves early in the morning, they might leave the house just assuming that their spouse was still asleep in another room. And since they know that person is angry with them and maybe not even speaking to them, they leave without saying anything, and truly did not know that their spouse wasn't in fact still asleep at 4am.

JMO.

Didn't the search warrant say "relationship(s)" ? The (s) could mean only one known relationship and LE is just trying to cover any others which might pop up.

I wish LE had released more of the video and COD instead of these un-redacted search warrants.
I know many of you think that think that LE is referring only to MB when they are making comments about relationship(s) outside of the marriage. However, I feel that they are saying that both MB and BB have had relationships outside of the marriage. In the video this week where BB is leaving the police dept. and he is talking about God and that he had something on his mind that he wanted to share with LE, I believe that he, knowing that LE was checking his phone(s), decided that he would confess to police about his own affair. He knew that LE was going to find out so he came forwarded to tell them. JMO

Well I have been reading all the threads and this is my humble opinion.I think this was a hired hit man.Why go to all the trouble to hire a hit man.Money.They took video of the murder to prove that they were there.JMO

There was no need for the perp to record the crime for proof, the security camera shots were broadcast the next day.

A couple of things I don't understand about the shirt - first, if it's Randy's shirt, why is it a female shirt? It's not uncommon for a woman to buy mens shirts but visa versa isn't nearly as common, especially when you are a large man. Even an XXL woman's shirt is probably going to be too small for an overweight man. Second, the perp on the video is really covered up with the SWAT stuff. So how would shirt underneath get covered all over with blood. I'm sure the SWAT stuff is and possibly the exposed white part you can see in the video but it seems unlikely that he/she took the time to take off the SWAT clothes to get the shirt all bloody.

He said that two shirts were covered in blood his and his wife's from 1:00 in this video

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]

This is fascinating. You can compare the walking styles of men and women through a simulator. Also, I'm linking a scientific article.
Now we know why LE changed their statement about the perp definitely being male. :)

Scientific article: http://www.livescience.com/2853-odd-gender-differences-walking.html
Simulator: http://www.biomotionlab.ca/Demos/BMLwalker.html

THIS ^^^

Amazing but I was just about to make my first post in this crime thread to say that computers can analyze a person's walk and that it's possible LE has already taken surveillance videos of potential suspects to analyze, thus narrowing down the list.

There was no need for the perp to record the crime for proof, the security camera shots were broadcast the next day.

I don't believe the security cams have shots of MB's dead body, which would be the only proof that would be acceptable.

I have rewatched the video of the perp and RB walking into the police station over and over again. When these videos are placed next to one another and you are able to go inch by inch, there are no differences in the walk. That right leg even slightly turns outward mid step on both and the stride is absolutely identical. IMO

I have rewatched the video of the perp and RB walking into the police station over and over again. When these videos are placed next to one another and you are able to go inch by inch, there are no differences in the walk. That right leg even slightly turns outward mid step on both and the stride is absolutely identical. IMO

except IMO the killer didn't have a body build/big belly like that.

In discussion about the possible white phone, a poster mentioned that they thought it looked like a silver/gray cap. RB is wearing a similar cap.

Thank you, lone traveler! That was me, however, I was speaking about a twist cap and not a ball cap. I should have been more specific. Thank you for the follow up though~

Random question about the police uniform - what if it was "borrowed" rather than bought? Do any of our suspects (including those so far unmentioned) have access to police gear? There was a Midlo Police Academy course on, I don't know how many attended or if they could have snuck something in their bag. What about serving LE - do they / could they take their uniform home? Or even retired LE, would it be difficult to retain certain bits of uniform?

Lots of questions, I've just no idea whether it's viable that police garments could have been taken from someones home somehow. It was be stupid - and traceable - to actually BUY these things to commit crime in.

And what was the upshot of the helmet, could it be a regular bike helmet?

Dénouement;12532089 said:
He said that two shirts were covered in blood his and his wife's from 1:00 in this video

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]
The way I understood it, the chihuahua barked to protect it's human mom VB, then, in response, RB's daughter's dog, in it's own home in California, responded, and dog fight ensued. VB was traumatized and picked up and coddled her dead dog. I will assume sometime, somehow, in the following minutes RB took the dog from VB or maybe it was RB that ultimately broke up the dog fight, but somehow got blood on his shirt as well. VB was wearing the white XXL white shirt. I have a poor memory but this is how I recall the facts. Please, someone correct me if/where I am wrong. In my first ever attempt to use the thread search box I tried dog fight with no success to locate a link.

Oh NYPD! As cool or more than The Texas Rangers not the baseball team ;) IMO

Glad to know this is being taken seriously and I feel Justice is coming for Missy!

<modsnip> I'm suspect of everyone! I need answers!! :gaah:

RB's alibi would be easy to check out. His phone would ping in CA when he got the call, there would be airport surveillance of him checking in, at baggage, documentation whether he boarded, etc. For someone who went to great lengths to disguise himself/herself, it'd be hard to believe they wouldn't cover the most basic bases. An airport is beaming with surveillance. JMO.

So do LE think it is a man or a woman? this is driving me craZy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx