TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify for myself:
The woman writing letters to the killer is the EX wife of RB? Is this correct?

Here is the quote. I may be reading it slightly different, but if so, the comment "after breaking into the church" is unnecessary.

"Johnson said the suspect was first seen on surveillance after breaking into the church at 3:50 a.m"

[video=youtube;XNLtwTK2hq8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8[/video]

Midlothian Police Department Press Conference:
From 8 min. 18 seconds in the video to 8 minutes 41 seconds in the video:

Someone asks:

"How long had the person been there; any idea before the crime, this crime happened?"

Answer from the captain:

" My chief said we have some video surveillance, the video in the church is, works on motion (section? selection? detection?)

(I couldn't understand the pronunciation.)

"So we can't say for sure when he got into the building, but the first time he appears on the camera is about 10 minutes before 4am,

but that's not to say that he wasn't in the building prior to that cause he may not have been anywhere within captured video."

I understand that CW was specifically named but there are two with the same name and spelling. So do we know that the CW named in the warrant is the MMA CW or is that still an assumption?
Yes, his LinkedIn url is spelled out on the warrant & it was cross referenced with FB & Google but I'm not sure what's left public now
To clarify for myself:
Correct. VB is his current wife. MTucker is BB bio mom.

IMO

[video=youtube;XNLtwTK2hq8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8[/video]

Midlothian Police Department Press Conference:
From 8 min. 18 seconds in the video to 8 minutes 41 seconds in the video:

Someone asks:

"How long had the person been there; any idea before the crime, this crime happened?"

Answer from the captain:

" My chief said we have some video surveillance, the video in the church is, works on motion (section? selection? detection?)

(I couldn't understand the pronunciation.)

"So we can't say for sure when he got into the building, but the first time he appears on the camera is about 10 minutes before 4am,

but that's not to say that he wasn't in the building prior to that cause he may not have been anywhere within captured video."

Thats is much clearer. Thank you!

Yes, his LinkedIn url is spelled out on the warrant & it was cross referenced with FB & Google but I'm not sure what's left public now
Correct. VB is his current wife. MTucker is BB bio mom.

IMO

So it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibliity for her to be pleading with him via a letter than opening up a family hornets nest...maybe...maybe not...

I feel like the turtle chasing the hare here... I really do read every post, intensively even. Fantastic posts!

I had a thought I haven't seen posted - Could it be that the #1 reason the murderer wore an outfit screaming POLICE was so that if s/he were confronted by the real police, they would be very hesitant to shoot him/her? I am adding this to my solid opinions on that aspect of the costume. IMO

To clarify for myself:
I'm not certain that's the case. I can't find the second letter, anywhere but here. Sorry for the re-post, but this is odd, afraid it will get buried:
This is strange:
When searching for "My 2nd Letter to the Murderer of Missy Bevers," using Boolean search on both Bing and Google, only websleuths has been indexed. No MSM mentions at all, unlike the first letter. Where did "txmommy"(the OP?) find it? M.E. Tucker's Facebook? I was trying to confirm its legitimacy, but can't really.
I hope I'm not violating any terms, but I'm really confused now. M.E. Tucker's Facebook seems to not exist now. Did it ever, or am I doing something wrong? I don't have a FB account, am not a "friend" of course, so maybe it's hidden for me?
As I can't claim to know the source, or even the author, please ignore my re-posts of said letter.
IDK... Did the author only intend for it to be read by a select few?
Mods, please edit this post as needed, but I really would like to understand what's going on with issue.

I wear 9.5 US size women's shoes, my husband wears size 10.5 US mens. Sometimes I will slip on his hiking boots/running shoes to take the garbage out and even though they are close in size, I still walk weird, almost like I have weights tied around both feet. I think it would definitely be hard to walk "normally" in shoes that don't fit properly.

All the ladies on here, go try it out lol.

I agree. But here's where I'm having a hard time with the "it's a woman" theory... How does someone "waddling" with a bad foot, wearing too big shoes or boots, bulky "swat" gear that swings a hammer "like a girl" end up being an efficient killer, effectively overpowering a very physically fit MB in a short amount of time? *shrugs*

I feel like the turtle chasing the hare here... I really do read every post, intensively even. Fantastic posts!

I had a thought I haven't seen posted - Could it be that the #1 reason the murderer wore an outfit screaming POLICE was so that if s/he were confronted by the real police, they would be very hesitant to shoot him/her? I am adding this to my solid opinions on that aspect of the costume. IMO

This is an excellent and very reasonable thought. I wish I had thought of it:)

What's interesting to me is that the assumption of the killer being AA doesn't come from any of the video shots - at least to my eyes. That speculation could only come from having a specific person in mind and making that assumption based on the race of their spouse.

I'm guessing, but others have said it, too. :) Seriously, to me there's no way I'd guess that killer was anything other than very, very pale. I don't even see that makeup was used, plus it would be a lot of extra work trying to remove it in addition to the clothing. She must have been pretty sweaty, stressed and anxious at that point. Face makeup would leave traces on a balaclava, helmet, shirt, jacket, whatever got near it. Almost impossible to not contaminate any of the clothing.

I had wondered why they didn't wear blackout, camouflage colors or theatrical trick makeup, too. Then I remembered why - because they want to pretend to be a (motorcycle?) cop, if necessary, to escape if they were challenged by anyone. And cops, to my recollection, do not wear such makeup when they go out, for example, on a SWAT operation, the way military would on a covert operation. This all seems so well thought out... JMO

Thanks for posting. Don't be shy. Now we will have every snooping spouse checking their mates LinkedIn acct :) I am a man so I won't reveal the major "bro" secret of detection :) Now I will feel like Justin Ross Harris when asked by his wife "Did you say too much?" :)
DALETRAY, This is a serious question. None of us (and I am a female) wants to be "deceived and hit-on" by a cheating spouse on a business networking site. That being said, "What is the "bro secret of detection."
I feel this is a perfectly legitimate question considering we have discussed here and many other cases the potential of violent outcomes when infidelity is an issue! I would be mortified if I "introduced" someone like that to one of my single friends and then had to live with the repercussions/heartbreak/anguish or even worse.
Let us not forget Scott Peterson was introduced (as a single man) to an unsuspecting young woman, Amber Frey. I probably can not quote Bible scriptures for every situation that befalls me, but I certainly consider marriage to be a special bond that should include trust and fidelity. If a bunch of guys want to play like a bunch of "fast and loose bachelors".....no problem, as long as they are all single. That goes for gals, too! (Oh fan my face, this really raised my blood pressure:slapfight::slapfight:!)
Up thread, our dear poster DexterMorgan mentioned a (support?) group that recommends "outing cheaters" by telling friends, relatives etc (not sure how that goes exactly) but I see no problem with full and fair disclosure.

I'm not certain that's the case. I can't find the second letter, anywhere but here. Sorry for the re-post, but this is odd, afraid it will get buried:
This is strange:
When searching for "My 2nd Letter to the Murderer of Missy Bevers," using Boolean search on both Bing and Google, only websleuths has been indexed. No MSM mentions at all, unlike the first letter. Where did "txmommy"(the OP?) find it? M.E. Tucker's Facebook? I was trying to confirm its legitimacy, but can't really.
I hope I'm not violating any terms, but I'm really confused now. M.E. Tucker's Facebook seems to not exist now. Did it ever, or am I doing something wrong? I don't have a FB account, am not a "friend" of course, so maybe it's hidden for me?
As I can't claim to know the source, or even the author, please ignore my re-posts of said letter.
Mods, please edit this post as needed, but I really would like to understand what's going on with issue.

Unfortunately, I do not have a Facebook account either so someone with it I'm sure can answer this question much better.

This is an excellent and very reasonable thought. I wish I had thought of it:)

I believe the "POLICE" wording was done in case someone driving by saw a break-in. Would possibly deter someone from actually calling police, possibly.

Does anyone know how MB and CW knew each other? I can't find his FB anymore, but see his photos, background, and job description on his employer's FB and LinkedIn pages. He's a healthcare consultant for a small recruiting company and works pretty far away from Midlo so I assume he isn't one of MB's campers.

CW MMA pulls up many photos and fight videos. He definitely isn't a physical fitness rookie. I can't figure out how MB's sphere would intersect with his busy healthcare recruiting and MMA fighting sphere.

This is strange:

I guess this is really a question for "txmommy"
I think I'll just wash my hands of it.
Thanks

This is strange:
Mods, please edit this post as needed, but I really would like to understand what's going on with this letter.

It is on her facebook, the post has the 'global' view setting.

I've considered if in fact this has already happened....say a husband outing a wife, and the husband was instructed (by LE) to try to keep everything as normal as possible while they gather more evidence.

If I thought my spouse was capable of stalking and then horrifically murdering someone, especially if the motivation for that was due to perceived or real infidelity on my part, no freaking way I'm sticking around to see if I'm next! My kids and I would be outta there!!

I believe the "POLICE" wording was done in case someone driving by saw a break-in. Would possibly deter someone from actually calling police, possibly.

Another great observation! I hadn't thought of that either.

Im amazed that at 1:14am CST ideas like these are still sprouting. You guys are FABULOUS!

It is on her facebook, the post has the 'global' view setting.
Sounds OK. I feel dumb for re-posting something I can't verify. Strange that it got zero media coverage. I'm done. Too murky of a situation for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louise3425