TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's interesting to me is that the assumption of the killer being AA doesn't come from any of the video shots - at least to my eyes. That speculation could only come from having a specific person in mind and making that assumption based on the race of their spouse.

I'm guessing, but others have said it, too. :) Seriously, to me there's no way I'd guess that killer was anything other than very, very pale. I don't even see that makeup was used, plus it would be a lot of extra work trying to remove it in addition to the clothing. She must have been pretty sweaty, stressed and anxious at that point. Face makeup would leave traces on a balaclava, helmet, shirt, jacket, whatever got near it. Almost impossible to not contaminate any of the clothing.

The AA came from the gentlemen Tricia interviewed on her show Thursday night. He was wrong.

I wear 9.5 US size women's shoes, my husband wears size 10.5 US mens. Sometimes I will slip on his hiking boots/running shoes to take the garbage out and even though they are close in size, I still walk weird, almost like I have weights tied around both feet. I think it would definitely be hard to walk "normally" in shoes that don't fit properly.

All the ladies on here, go try it out lol.

ce7dfab5326495b95677e2f88da7b0cb.jpg
:maddening::maddening::maddening:

I didn't mean the actual dictionary definition. I'm asking what WS considers sleuthing.

Your reply is a little misleading, in my opinion, as in the original post from Smart123 was "Painting her face? Do you think the woman in the video is AA? " and then Plumeria5 mentioned "Alcoholics Anonymous? I am so behind"
and your post said "Tricia said it is not an AA woman".

Since this perp has not been named, how would anyone know what race this person is? Has LE come out and said the perp is Caucasian or AA? or?

Am I misunderstanding all of this?
Tricia wasn't talking about the perp in the video, correct?
Since I did not hear the interview, your post is confusing to me.

IMOO.
Hi Everyone,

There is confusion caused by the guest I had on my show Thursday. He is a wonderful guy. Scott Brooks is a publisher for the Waxahachie Media Group/North Texas Senior Group. He lives in the town and, as I say on my show, he has the finger on the pulse of the community.

On my show he said the woman with the broken foot was African-American. I believe that is incorrect. I have since spoken to another reporter in the area and was told the woman with the broken foot is a Caucasian.

So, let's assume for the sake of our sanity that there is only one woman with a broken foot and she is Caucasian.

Thanks Everyone.

Tricia

Tricia Griffith
triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT

You know, the only thing that letter told me, is that mom THINKS she knows who did it. She's just too familiar. But she may be wrong...
Again, my belief of who the perp is has been cemented. I feel the evidence is concrete.

No doubt. I think the MIL *thinks* she knows as well. Time will tell I suppose. I do believe LE knows who swatperp is and also that the letter was given the green light to be released to the media. The MIL would not release a letter (IMO) that would do anything to hinder the investigation. So, it's MOO that she got permission first and the timing and language used is not coincidental.

Your reply is a little misleading, in my opinion, as in the original post from Smart123 was "Painting her face? Do you think the woman in the video is AA? " and then Plumeria5 mentioned "Alcoholics Anonymous? I am so behind"
and your post said "Tricia said it is not an AA woman".

Since this perp has not been named, how would anyone know what race this person is? Has LE come out and said the perp is Caucasian or AA? or?

Am I misunderstanding all of this?
Tricia wasn't talking about the perp in the video, correct?
Since I did not hear the interview, your post is confusing to me.

IMOO.
Tricia posted a comment earlier tonight that during her recorded interview the person mentioned the perp was an African-American woman who had broken her foot. Tonight Tricia said she believes that to be a mis-statement.

Hi Everyone,

There is confusion caused by the guest I had on my show Thursday. He is a wonderful guy. Scott Brooks is a publisher for the Waxahachie Media Group/North Texas Senior Group. He lives in the town and, as I say on my show, he has the finger on the pulse of the community.

On my show he said the woman with the broken foot was African-American. I believe that is incorrect. I have since spoken to another reporter in the area and was told the woman with the broken foot is a Caucasian.

So, let's assume for the sake of our sanity that there is only one woman with a broken foot and she is Caucasian.

Thanks Everyone.

Tricia

Tricia Griffith
triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT

Thank You. So Tricia was not referring to the perp in the video, as the original post was about the perp in the video.
Tricia mentioned someone with a broken foot is Caucasian. The AA comment from her guest she believed was wrong.
Why was the person with a broken foot brought up in the first place?

IMOO.

No doubt. I think the MIL *thinks* she knows as well. Time will tell I suppose. I do believe LE knows who swatperp is and also that the letter was given the green light to be released to the media. The MIL would not release a letter (IMO) that would do anything to hinder the investigation. So, it's MOO that she got permission first and the timing and language used is not coincidental.

I totally agree with you. On all points. Great post! :)

It's ok. I didn't zoom in because it became to pixelated.

I find the "enhanced" photo to be misleading. When you ask the pixels to be either black or white, even an AA will look white when he/she is surrounded by black garb. It's all relative.

I'm not saying the person is black or white, just that when you make everything in a photo either black or white, well, there's no "gray" area there.

If I could open the original pic in photoshop, I'd have a better idea about the differences in color...

Tricia posted a comment earlier tonight that during her recorded interview the person mentioned the perp was an African-American woman who had broken her foot. Tonight Tricia said she believes that to be a mis-statement.

Thank You. I saw your post after I posted my last post.

So, I take it this is their opinion then?
Sorry I was so confused. And I still am confused.
I do see that people have opinions as to who they might think the perp is.

IMOO.

Dear Newcomers - welcome!

I know the rules (aka TOS) can be confusing at first. WS isn't like other websites. It's carefully monitored and victim friendly. Don't get frustrated by the rules - you'll get the gist of the culture here soon enough and will be grateful for the rules. You know how comment sections on other sites can get ugly and horrible and just plain stupid? That doesn't happen here.

We're all here because we're interested in the cases, and welcome others who are interested too.

JMO. :)

Interesting that BB bought MB a pick up truck with al the financial issues they were having along with marital issues...perhaps he knew he would not have to worry about paying alimony/child support etc.

What I don't understand is why LE wouldn't be putting out more info, if they have no idea who did it/no suspects? I'm pretty sure they have a solid idea of who killed Missy.

Interesting that BB bought MB a pick up truck with al the financial issues they were having along with marital issues...perhaps he knew he would not have to worry about paying alimony/child support etc.

Yeah the truck thing really rubs me the wrong way, esp. him driving it so soon after, and driving it to her funeral.

No, the TOS here is the FIRST matter. The owners/admins want us to abide by certain rules and standards because it is their "house". You could always go to Topix, Twitter, YouTube videos and several other places where rumors and gossip run rampant.
I totally agree. I now see the error in my ways. Thank you for pointing that out to me, in a measured, respectful way.

If a female who has children committed this crime, how do you suppose she was able to leave her home that time of morning without her husband or children being aware of her absence? I know this has been discussed. It just has my brain stuck.

What I don't understand is why LE wouldn't be putting out more info, if they have no idea who did it/no suspects? I'm pretty sure they have a solid idea of who killed Missy.
Is it a new truck?

Thank You. So Tricia was not referring to the perp in the video, as the original post was about the perp in the video.
Tricia mentioned someone with a broken foot is Caucasian. The AA comment from her guest she believed was wrong.
Why was the person with a broken foot brought up in the first place?

IMOO.
I think they were talking about the video and what could be gleaned from it. They thought the walk was brought on by a previously injured foot.

I have seen in many relationships with marital discord/financial issues, large purchases (cars, houses, boats) in an attempt to try to make the "unhappy" partner stay by giving them something that will make them feel happy/loved. It doesn't make financial sense, but when you feel like you are losing your spouse, sometimes, wise financial decisions are thrown out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem