TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't have to, and I don't expect it. I am sure beyond a doubt they are, and they owe us nothing. Although, I think making that statement or one similar would get people off their backs. But it might also have the opposite effect and make it worse. MOO

Based on my experience here over the years, no matter how the family reacts, in a case with THIS much ambiguity, they will get judged. If I were related to either side of this family, I would more or less be hiding in a cave, and probably pretty medicated.

I think that you got it now with your last sentence.

It could make it worse because there will always be people who turn things negative. JMO

Straddling the fence...should get off before I get splinters!! I just see both sides I suppose.

Wondering if there might be a misunderstanding, then. Because if LE actually WERE looking for a woman with a limp, why would they only tell those 2 reporters? Since they've been seeking the public's help in identifying swatperp, wouldn't they hold a press conference and alert the public that they'd narrowed the description down?

The reference was to a particular person, not an unknown individual.

She was well loved within her circles

Perhaps. But some people were complaining that very little was said by her coworkers about her. So either that points to them liking her or not liking her. If it doesn't mean "dislike", then why rip apart AT and CT for not saying anything? Her own family hasn't, which makes AT and CT no different in that regard.

Oh-you are on a phone..I am sorry,I don't know how to do that.
Can someone help this poster?

Um I am not sure if this will work, and I don't have a cellphone but here goes....if there is a toolbar/several lines under each other at top of screen click on it. See if there is a "request desktop site" or some such.... then proceed as above. crossing my fingers hope that helps.....

Can someone please share what was told to Tricia...... I'm a little behind here.

thank you!

You make it seem like there could only be one reason that they are silent.

Well, what is it?

I think that people and situations like this likely raise all sorts of complex thoughts and emotions. To presume that there is a singular reason why they are silent is, to me, nothing less than tunnel vision fed by confirmation bias.

I didn't say there was just one reason. ;) There are probably several. But imo, there is stress between the families. I'm guessing we will hear about it sooner or later

I just have had an epiphany. The reason police said tthis white woman killer with the bum leg is married to a black man is to get this husband to go mental and call police and tell them everything he knows because police know he's innocent and uninvolved completely and the whole thing was done by his wife. I think the police are appealing to the husband's law abiding nature. I would not be surprised if the husband served in the military and is the sort of person who lives a disciplined sort of personal life, eat right, pump iron, that sort of stuff.

I am so confused. So this person that MB was supposedly having an affair with is a black man married to a white woman? I am trying so hard to keep up with all of this on a limited schedule, please forgive me asking for assistance. TIA

Can someone please share what was told to Tricia...... I'm a little behind here.

thank you!

"According to 2 media sources, police are looking at a woman with a broken foot married to an African American. There was confusion about the race of the woman but it is now determined she is Caucasian."

"Before anyone starts posting hog wild about this couple please remember, we have not heard anything officially. Before you post your opinion remember they may have nothing to do with the case. Ask yourself how will you feel if when the arrest is made it is someone we don't know. You've gone off on innocent people on a public forum. So, be very careful before you speculate."

There are people who could see that the NHL playoffs are on right now, and come to the conclusion that Missy's husband is somehow responsible for her murder.

Tell me about it.

I don't have enough information to feel any particular person is responsible for this murder. After some more evidence is released I may feel differently. Or it may take an arrest before I'm comfortable in saying I think I know who did it. JMO

Yes, I have thought about where it could be. Someone mentioned there is some body of water near by? Is that being searched? Would it not be easy to put the thing in a trash bag and throw it in a dumpster? How would they ever find it unless they went through all recent additions to the landfill?I doubt it got to the perp's home.

Honest question, and not sure because of the massive rain. But wouldn't a K9 have been able to pick up the blood scent? Maybe not possible since the dog wasn't brought in until Wed. ? Or maybe wasn't his/her specialty.

By the video they have they could establish where last seen, why they felt Suspect went out like came in. That give them an area to look on any video looking in that area for a veh that not MB. JMHO, and that why the layout of building was important to me. I know it not to many. But helps me. JMHO

On my phone just above where you type a reply are little icons. Select the one that looks like a square pic of a tree (I think it's a tree) it should pop up something to select a pic from your device. That's how mine is. I do have the desktop version selected on my phone though.

Perhaps. But some people were complaining that very little was said by her coworkers about her. So either that points to them liking her or not liking her. If it doesn't mean "dislike", then why rip apart AT and CT for not saying anything? Her own family hasn't, which makes AT and CT no different in that regard.

I was thinking about that earlier. It occurred to me that just because we didn't see messages on facebook doesn't mean they weren't sent. They could have pm'd all friends with one message. It just wouldn't show up on their timeline. just one possibility and MOO.

I'm a private person, I'm not sure I'd be talking to the media if a close family member died.

And her family has posted about her death on FB.

I am so confused. So this person that MB was supposedly having an affair with is a black man married to a white woman? I am trying so hard to keep up with all of this on a limited schedule, please forgive me asking for assistance. TIA

That has not been proven. MOO

3645baa0310533f37332174e6f3d49b4.jpg

Had to download app, but this is why I think it may be a k9 dog bite jacket that the suspect is wearing. Not all of the jackets are made bulky anymore.

In another picture, the pants look tight around the knee. 5.11 sells tactical pants and I'm wondering if perp was wearing knee pads with it...

56143d3113f34298c01b227250a12119.jpg

I'm going to go out on a huge limb and bring up the possibility that the perp's undershirt may be what is shown by the right crotch/hip area.

All is JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...really good to interact with everyone. Thank you. Great posts and thoughts as usual. Dinner's Up. Just leaving with this repeat thought:

Perp seemed comfortable accepting Missy would arrive alone and had not given anyone (or an assistant) a ride to the venue. Who could actually and factually bank on that knowledge and that risk? Was Missy's phone and/or cyber activity being routed through to, or cloned by, the perp? The LinkedIn info is equally curious. So much to chomp through and consider.

Have a good evening, all. Hug your Blessings. Every day

:peace: :kickcan:

I was thinking about that earlier. It occurred to me that just because we didn't see messages on facebook doesn't mean they weren't sent. They could have pm'd all friends with one message. It just wouldn't show up on their timeline. just one possibility and MOO.

Agreed. Either way, whatever they do - whether they talk about it or not - their chosen action is bound to cast suspicion on them in the minds of some.

I would be absolutely shocked if CT was the perp. Just total gut feeling it was not her. I'd eat my fav tigers hat!

I just hope that if my loved one is murdered and I am standing around talking to the media for 20 minutes the day of the incident, then I will act remotely saddened and it will be noticeable to all those who are watching the news. That's just the thing I'm thinking for now. In 15 minutes, I will be on to thinking about that crazy perp walk again.I
have a little cycle I go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member