TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is WH? Isn't it CW or am I missing something?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

FYI, for those looking at my version/thoughts of Creekside Church of Christ Layout.... and those who are taking a screen shot it and posting all over the web... Please NOTE: The camera at the top of the page that says "Camera JMHO" that was meant as a legend. Meaning the 2 in the Church that are positioned there are JMHO from video footage, and 1 that is notable in the Today Show video on outside Covered Awning *yet we were told not functioning at the time* and what can be seen. I made a Jacked up sketch/rough drawing. Another WS Member kindly made this nicer/easier to read version. I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE IS A CAMERA LOCATED where the JMHO is located. ... back to regularly scheduled program... :lookingitup: Also it would really be nice if you gave credit where you got that from and noted that this is JMHO not a blueprint of the Creekside Church. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12537809#post12537809

*** Sidenote... :thinking: Actually Suspect could have done exactly what I did as far as figuring out the layout of Church if you think about it. They surely planned a lot... JMHO

Creekside has regular Wednesday night meals before their midweek service. In my experience, it's probably not unusual to have folks who are not regular church goers show up. It would be easy to stroll through the hallways at that time without raising any suspicions.

Yes, it is used in California, and yes it is used in your area (Sacramento):
http://vigilantsolutions.com/press/sacramento-county-license-plate-recognition-lpr-data

That's not the same system used in the UK. This is a vehicle mounted system that in no way records everyone going down major highways in Sacramento.

Operation Trick or Treat was conducted on Wednesday, October 30[SUP]th[/SUP], to demonstrate the effectiveness of license plate recognition systems installed on patrol cars and to highlight the use of how historical data is useful not only for investigations, but also in coordinated patrol operations.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/prnewswire/press_releases/California/2013/11/01/DA08760

Or they may have been on the list because of CG overlap, the trip to Austin that MB and AJT both happened to take, and just having a lot of calls with MB immediately before her death. Why were WH, MC and KC on the list?

Your guess is as good as mine. But there are only two choices according to the grounds for the SW.
Choice. #1 To investigate the financial problems of the Bever family
Choice #2 To investigate the intimate relationship outside the marriage

Take your choice.

Good question. There was some discussion of that but we (or I) don't know if the person is male or female. Originally, it was listed as an initial and a last name. Obviously, it was someone whose phone connected at some point with Missy's and was flagged for whatever reason investigator had and included in the search warrant. Go figure. JMO

He was never a suspect so he can go wherever he wants to. So can anyone else. JMO

I never said he was.

ETA: People continue to say RB walks like the perp. Some people still think RB might be the perp. He had a alibi (California) so all I was saying is that if his alibi didn't check out I am sure MPD would have asked him to stay here in Texas.

I never said he was.

ETA: People continue to say RB walks like the perp. Some people still think RB might be the perp. He had a alibi (California) so all I was saying is that if his alibi didn't check out I am sure MPD would have asked him to stay here in Texas.

I guess that they could politely ASK, butRB is/was under no legal obligation to comply. I doubt that LE ASKED him to stick around. What for? JMO

Finally caught up...still so unsure on everything [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess that they could politely ASK, butRB is/was under no legal obligation to comply. I doubt that LE ASKED him to stick around. What for? JMO

I doubt that LE would ask anyone to not leave town. If they have a viable suspect who they feel is going to flee in order to avoid prosecution they can either arrest that person or try and keep track of where they are going.

If it's a witness leaving town they would tell them that they will call them if needed.

JMO

What we know as fact:

• Missy Bevers was murdered on 18th April between 4:16 and 5am, at Creekside Church, Midlothian.
  • She died from puncture wounds to the head and chest and there were signs of a struggle.
  • A person was seen on CCTV dressed in police/SWAT gear at the time Missy was killed.
  • Missy was found by Camp Gladiator campers when they arrived for class.
  • One of them called her husband, who was apparently in Mississippi, he drove home arriving at 3pm.
  • Missy and BB had financial and relationship issues.
  • Missy had been in Austin for a few days the previous week at a CG event. She returned home on Sunday 17th
  • Missy had been exchanging flirtatious and familiar messages on LinkedIn with CW, since January.
  • Missy received a "creepy" message 3 days before her death, also on LinkedIn, which she showed a friend.
  • The police served a warrant on LinkedIn and also on AT&T, several names were released: Missy, her husband BB, her father-in-law RB, his wife VB (BB's stepmom), a fitness colleague who had been in Austin AT, his wife CT, an acquaintance KC, his wife MC, and WH.
  • None of those people have been arrested, named a suspect or cleared as a POI.

I'm sure I missed bits out, just trying to stick to the facts as reported in MSM and from LE.
Who is WH? I've looked through the SW and can't find squat. I notice it's in your list of facts. Please advise.

Your guess is as good as mine. But there are only two choices according to the grounds for the SW. Choice. #1 To investigate the financial problems of the Bever family Choice #2 To investigate the intimate relationship outside the marriage Take your choice.
excerpt from Target Numbers SW (Scribd): "...Exhibit A Affidavit for Probable Cause: ...snip... Throughout the course of this MURDER investigation, evidence has been recovered from electronic data extractions performed on Brandon Bevers (husband) and Ms. Bevers personal electronic devices (lphones and an lpad). This extracted information has provided officers with potential persons of interest "Target Numbers" based on the nature of the communications (text, messages, and recovered deleted messages) between Ms. Bevers and the above "Target Numbers". A portion of these messages (as well as deleted messages) recovered indicate and confirm statement and tips provided to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage with identified "Target Numbers". Officers have also received several tips from citizens with possible suspect leads due to the surveillance footage being released to the general public. Some of these leads have been very specific..." IOW a wide net fishing expedition based on local rumors and gossip about someone or persons "not from around here". A good defense attorney would have a field day with this.

Respectfully, I'm not even sure what we are allowed to type out anymore. I typed out CT full name to answer someone (and it was deleted) but this was another person listed on the AT&T phone search. It isn't clear exactly who they are (there is a male and female with the same name format) but we can confirm they are affiliated with BB as that is where the friendship originated.

To clear up some confusion from above "these numbers were pulled because they were aware of financial or marital problems", the search warrant linked on page 1 of this thread states that these "target numbers" may have been in contact with the suspect's phone? To my understanding unless I read it wrong?

Ah, I just read Sandy's quote above- thank you!!
JMO

Respectfully, I'm not even sure what we are allowed to type out anymore. I typed out CT full name to answer someone (and it was deleted) but this was another person listed on the AT&T phone search. It isn't clear exactly who they are (there is a male and female with the same name format) but we can confirm they are affiliated with BB as that is where the friendship originated.

To clear up some confusion from above "these numbers were pulled because they were aware of financial or marital problems", the search warrant linked on page 1 of this thread states that these "target numbers" may have been in contact with the suspect's phone? To my understanding unless I read it wrong?

JMO

I read it as numbers associated with MISSY's phone. Perhaps it was misstated in the affiants probable cause for the warrants, but I understand it to mean, numbers from MB not from BB. JMO

JMO
Ok. I know all the initials but WH.
Is this a friend of the family? Or is this person family? Not sure how I missed that.

I remember BB mentioning in a press conference that there were no other vehicles in the church parking lot when his wife arrived that morning. How would he know that?
And I for one am still not convinced RB's alibi is solid.

I remember BB mentioning in a press conference that there were no other vehicles in the church parking lot when his wife arrived that morning. How would he know that?
And I for one am still not convinced RB's alibi is solid.

THANK YOU for keeping an open mind!! :)

So you have proof at the actual moment MB was murdered RB was in California?

This is just my opinion, if RB wasn't in California like he claimed I think that LE would have found that out really early in the investigation and RB would have been arrested by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214