TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing, I was talking to some of the campers in my group that have been members for many months. Very few of them knew the trainers arrived as early as they do. I had no idea until I asked the trainer. I was kind of surprised they had to be there so early. If killer knew the class started at 5, I can't help but think they knew they had a small window of time to kill due to early arrivers. If she arrived at 4:18 (just realized that's the same as the date she was killed), that was a small window of time to kill her before early arrival campers.

Thanks for the excellent insight. I figured something like this all along - that her attacker knew the schedule down to the minute. I've never taken CG classes, but I did attend dog training classes at nearby schools, parks, churches. The instructor always arrived early on site to set out obstacles, etc. Even early arrivals would usually sit in their cars or gather in the parking lot and stay out of our instructor's hair. Partly because we had our dogs with us, but also maybe because of manners. No one wants to be seen as that person (maybe you know the one I mean) who arrives to a class or event early and offers to "help", but is usually just getting in the way or wanting to chat. I'd be curious how many others here feel the same way I do: 5 minutes early is on time, while 20 minutes or more and you look overeager, or maybe even creepy - so you just wait in your car.

You're welcome.

The post about the memorial on the 19th had me in a panic: I'm supposed to chaperone a field trip on the 20th, and I thought, "If the memorial is on the 19th and someone thinks the memorial is why the LE was all over Mt. Zion, then today isn't the 19th, yesterday was, which makes today the 20th, and I am supposed to be tromping through an early colonial settlement with a slew of first-graders right now, not solving crimes. ;)"

Alas, yesterday was the 18th. Today is the 19th. Tomorrow is the 20th. Tomorrow I tromp. Today I solve crimes (and cause confusion).

As you were.:blushing:

Lol, too funny.

And glad you didn't miss your colonial tromp. :thumb:

Another coincidence? Abandoned houses? IMO someone hid something there. I go with searched after dark. Better to set up before dark to have everything scoped out and ready to go. JMHO. May be just a ploy to smoke out perp via psy op. Best in the country on this case. All tricks of trade on table for this one I would assume.

As a local your thoughts make a lot of sense! I hope you are right because that would be a great breakthrough for LE. Crossing my fingers they got a break in this case!

Thanks! I know it really makes a difference being able to physically see the area and not just through pictures. It really is different in person. Like the physical distance between the HS and Mt Zion being short, but in reality it's just not a convenient or easy walk. You definitely don't come out of the HS, look down the road and see that area.

I really hope/think there had to be something to it. Maybe a false alarm, but something more than a training exercise. If it was training, that would be a horrible time and location. I would've also thought the MPD would've advertised beforehand that it would be occurring with the current situation and everyone on alert. I am friends with an LE in a neighboring town but she lives in Midlo. I can ask her if she knew anything about it since she is friends with a lot of MPD. She's also the type though that would not reveal something if it was to be kept secret. JMO

Originally Posted by dizzychick
what does one do with a bloody stained up costume worn to a killing?

Burying it would be challenging I'd think at the time of the crime. Pre-dug hole would fill up with water and mud; after the fact would also be a muddy and mucky mess. Far easier to pitch a weighted bag (duffle or otherwise) containing all the gear into an area pond or reservoir on Swatperp's escape route. Water levels are higher than normal in Texas this spring due to all the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3