TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever wonder if Swatperp is on here reading and either think we have outlandish ideas, or wish they had thought of some of the things brought up here?

Or if they've posted and leave a small trail or attempt to correct something misunderstood because they're proud of their work?

I imagine if Swatperp is brazen enough to murder Missy the way they did, surely they'd keep up with what's being said about them...

JMO

And it's slightly a creepy thought. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to know if he'd be reading in here (or anywhere), or if he'd be feigning complete disinterest about the whole thing.

But if he's my POI and in here reading I hope he's Sweating Bullets.

Hahaha! You're too funny. :) However, it still appears to me that s/he is not wearing a glove on his/her left hand, but just like to give thought to others perspective. ;) Enjoy your pizza. :)

I'm the one who posted about AT being a pallbearer at MB's funeral. I've been told he was by a few locals but that is obviously not first hand knowledge.

Hahaha! You're too funny. :) However, it still appears to me that s/he is not wearing a glove on his/her left hand, but just like to give thought to others perspective. ;) Enjoy your pizza. :)

I need eagle eyes. How is LE analyzing this?! I wish I had access to their graphics programs...
(and Thanks Mimi. [emoji849] Well I just did the same thing. Pizza. Darn it GF!) [emoji12]

I'm the one who posted about AT being a pallbearer at MB's funeral. I've been told he was by a few locals but that is obviously not first hand knowledge.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be if the "target numbers" had been released. More pain for BB.

How do I post pictures from my phone? I took some from the street of the Mount Zion/Meadowbrook area it anyone wants to see. They're not great pictures - just from inside my car when I was driving by

Not sure if this carries over with posting from a phone (I'm on iPad), but try this:

1. post text in "Quick Reply" box at bottom of this page
2. click on tiny little icon third from the end at the top of the reply box (it looks like a picture of a tree)
3. click on Choose Files From ... (computer, url, or, hopefully iPhone/this device) and then choose your photo
4. click on the box under that that says Upload Files from...

It should then attach your photo, and when you see your post you should see some html script that says ATTACH in brackets. Then click "Post Quick Reply" under your post and it should come up with a photo.

Good luck (and remember, all of us did this for the first time also at some point, so we won't laugh if it accidentally posts a picture of your cat or something).

Do you ever wonder if Swatperp is on here reading and either think we have outlandish ideas, or wish they had thought of some of the things brought up here?

Or if they've posted and leave a small trail or attempt to correct something misunderstood because they're proud of their work?

I imagine if Swatperp is brazen enough to murder Missy the way they did, surely they'd keep up with what's being said about them...

JMO

And it's slightly a creepy thought. [emoji15]

I wonder that same question in every thread I follow. I'd wager a guess that many of them do.

I do not think it was 2 people. There would would have been a lot of different attributes and there are None. I struggle with the "recording device" though. And btw, if you zoom in on the perps main "tool" it is silver with prongs. An identifiable hammer. Flip the hammer over, it will cause plenty of puncture wounds. This person, IMO, had a mission.

WHAAATTTT???? :waitasec: Where you been kiddo?? Suspect busted the metal door going into the kitchen to the right of this window
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks Ark, I didn't know that.

Perp must know well or have cased the church prior to 18th. With so little time to get in, kill her and leave they couldn't risk not knowing exactly which port of entry to use.

View attachment 94868

View attachment 94869

Just some screenshots I grabbed, showing the triangle-shape patch on the right-hand glove, as well as the hammer shape and boots. I doubt killer walked through mud and rain ... boots look clean.

Edit: Well the pics were much more clear on my iphone. I would suggest everyone watching the video in HD (Youtube video from Kodiak) from smaller devices as well (Ipad, Iphone, etc). Gives a better picture on a smaller screen.

Does the right sleeve on the bottom pic have "police" written on it as well?

Here are pictures of the Mount Zion/Meadowbrook area. The pictures are from FM663 heading North towards Hwy 287. You can see it's a heavily treed area and you probably wouldn't see a car parked down by the houses if it were dark - JMO. The
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 362
Anyone have a clearer shot of the reflector design on the gloves?

What really bothers me is that there are at least 6 "sales" type events at this "Memorial" for Missy. And nothing directly for her. It's like they are trying to make money from this IMO JMO MOO etc. Basically not something I'd do...

That's what the whole thing and all involved are about IMO. It all seems so insincere and like they are just hustling and posting pre-made quotes to get "customers" psyched up to come spend money. There are so many cheaper and way more efficient ways to exercise, lose weight and achieve good cardio health than dragging a bunch of tires around. In fact medical professionals know that this type of exercise is actually counterproductive to optimal health. And no offense to anyone but in every pic I've seen not one camper's body seems to have benefited from any of it. I could be wrong, they may have been much bigger before but none of them look remotely healthy to me. My point is: they're all "hustling" to make a buck.

????? where did you see this? She said its a Naples reporter re: Sievers case. ???JMO

Not sure if this carries over with posting from a phone (I'm on iPad), but try this:

1. post text in "Quick Reply" box at bottom of this page
2. click on tiny little icon third from the end at the top of the reply box (it looks like a picture of a tree)
3. click on Choose Files From ... (computer, url, or, hopefully iPhone/this device) and then choose your photo
4. click on the box under that that says Upload Files from...

It should then attach your photo, and when you see your post you should see some html script that says ATTACH in brackets. Then click "Post Quick Reply" under your post and it should come up with a photo.

Good luck (and remember, all of us did this for the first time also at some point, so we won't laugh if it accidentally posts a picture of your cat or something).

I'm on an iPad, too, but I do it a different way:

1) Ckick Quick Reply.
2) Click GO ADVANCED (at bottom, right)
3) Scroll down to MANAGE ATTACHMENTS click the gray Manage Attachments box
4) at far right, click Add File, click Choose file (may take a few seconds to pop up)
5) choose your pic from the next pop up. Choose upload

Do this for each pic -- they will show up in the bottom area.
6) WHEN FINISHED click Done and you return to you typing box. Send post

Hope one of our methods works for you. Good luck!

Eta..... I see you already had it mastered before I posted. Thanks for the pics!

Local news stations are saying that MPD will be doing a live update on the case tomorrow morning.

Where did you hear that? I've been watching the news but I must have been on the wrong station.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be if the "target numbers" had been released. More pain for BB.

I'm not sure I understand. Other family and friends were on the target number list. He had a working relationship with Missy. tia

ITA. If I were to pull up to a church parking lot - or really any parking lot - I wouldn't be concerned about a car parked in it, unless there was something really stood out about the car or situation. I wouldn't assume anything bad was going on just because I saw a car, even at 4:15am.

Thats why I can't help but wonder if she recognized the vehicle as someone that would be coming to camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214