TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how Missy's loved ones feel, if we are this frustrated after hearing this... :( I was so hoping they were farther along than this PC made it sound... :thinking:

I feel horrible for all of the target numbers. Especially a husband and wife.

Wow! I'm so sad they have nothing.....very scary! Interesting that they can't confirm LinkedIn message though. Was friend lying then???

Nobody is a suspect

I guess the only definitive thing is the height between 5'2 and 5'7. Everything else is unknown.

However it seems it's unlikely to be anyone on that SW imo. I'm sure their 'fruitless' early theories must have included the involvement of those individuals in some capacity.

The thought that it could actually be random is deeply disturbing to me ...

I missed the beginning [emoji30]

The end was a lot of "we've asked our detectives to be open minded"

They've conducted interviews and extracted data from Mississippi (could be another reason for FBI - crossing state lines)

A lot of tips have been rumor and people are focusing too much on gait.

IMO, I wonder if Swatperp has called in misleading tips to keep the trail off their tail. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be better to discuss after we get an official transcript...but I THINK I heard at the beginning of the press conference-in referring to the silver Nissan-that it was seen on camera an hour before Missy was murdered.

Just my opinion

2AM and it left a few minutes later

WOW! I wish Websluethers were among the press. So many more things I would have liked to ask like; where was the body found? Have the clothes the perp wore been found? Will the 911 call be released! Should the citizens of Midlothian be afraid the this person will strike again? And a whole lot more.

[video=twitter;733676542669115392]https://twitter.com/realAustinYork/status/733676542669115392[/video]
==========
So basically the LE knows "nothing"! Or thats their story and they are sticking to it.

How can Perp go from 6 ft tall to 5'7"-5'9" to maybe 5'2"? Doesn't add up. So, lets get real - you truly can't rule out family, friends, co worker ,,,if don't even know gender, height, age.

LE playing game ....hoping Perp(s) will think getting away with "perfect" crime and will "talk". Or this was a random robbery gone bad.

OK now to sit back and wait for the video so can hear it all with our own ears. Instead of media version ;) they all tweet/post same thing diff ways. I prefer hear myself.

It will be better to discuss after we get an official transcript...but I THINK I heard at the beginning of the press conference-in referring to the silver Nissan-that it was seen on camera an hour before Missy was murdered.

Just my opinion

Could be that they would even just like to know if that driver saw anything at the church.

I swear he said, we don't know "her" identity. Then added, could be male or female. Was that a Freudian slip? Does the smaller height, now make it more likely it is a female?

Well shut my mouth. That's it. I've got to take a break from this.

Also, is this conference a final "rope-a-dope" to get the killer to relax. That is still possible. This may be a show, and a good one at that.

The video/ Suspect at the 10:00 mark BB speaks of the video.

This is Tues April 19. BB states that this is the same video that the Public has seen .. he says he saw same one on a loop video . Now he also says he doesn't know how much of the video the MPD has released, I take that as how much time wise released v what they have. Granted he may saw a better quality but he very much is giving his opinion of the video. Same as everyone else who has see it. Disclaimer... I just going by video of what BB is stating HERE on this date at that time.

.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12513771#post12513771

this is the 7 sec video that LEO released https://youtu.be/QAbJ5YzWgcU

This video can only be taken in the context of at that time. Tues April 19, by April 27 when BB stated he now believed MB was targeted, much had investigation and thing had happened. By BB comments given at press conf about the Dry Cleaner SW.. he alluded to haven seen more of the video JMHO

JMHO, people have gotten so many of the known facts (which are few) twisted or taken out of context and put with other things this is just a big mess. Especially if people just start reading at any point. Sadly there are soo many that when an arrest is finally made will have nothing to do with the majority of what or who has been talked about.

Bottom line is. Unless MB personal life had anything to do with her Murder... the rest is irrelevant. Same with BB or anyone else listed on those 2 sets of SW. Gazillion affairs, real or just rumor/gossip mean nothing if it doesn't have to do with the Motive behind MB Murder. Does not mean that there were not affair(s) Per SW that was Confirmed per LEO. Just its none of our business period. MB character is not relevant. She did not deserve to be Murdered. We now not yet whom the Alleged Murderer is or Alleged Motive. YET...

JMHO :banghead:

If LE suspected an affair might be a motive, I think we should be able to explore it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StringTheory3333