TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel horrible for all of the target numbers. Especially a husband and wife.

Well technically the wife is not a coworker. And she's not family, and she was not on Missy's friend list, so I think we might be able to assume they were not friends.

Coworkers, family and friends were cleared, right?

But how can that be concluded that Missy was not targeted? If they don't know who the perp, how can that be the conclusion?

IMOO.

We'll have to relisten. My take from listening is that the investigation has ruled out anyone connected to Missy. But you could be right.

I missed the beginning of the press conference. Did he say they definitely have ruled out people on the SW? If the bloody shirt is still not confirmed, then I would think they can't rule everyone out yet...

But yet, LE has stated publicly that friends, family and co workers are not suspects

Whoever it is they have to be feeling pretty safe right about now. No evidence other than height estimate and could be looking for wrong vehicle.

Could they have been dropped off at that time?

This is a slight tiny bit of hope for me that if the perp was dropped off, then that means there is at least one other person besides perp that knows that perp was at the church near the time of the murder (if in fact someone was dropped off...)

Well...

Dear BB and others who I have thought were the perp or involved, I apologize.

Seems like we are all grasping at straws trying to make sense of such a senseless murder.

I, personally, won't mention my opinion or thoughts on the reactions of the B family anymore. IMO, they just may not know how to cope (understandable), but I apologize if they've read any of this and been hurt.

We're all rooting for the killer to be caught.

Now we know that perp and Missy near stood face-to-face.

It's still as terrifying as day 1.

All is JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During the years I have been watching true crime shows there have been so many times when the perp turned out to be someone who LE said, originally, was not a suspect. When asked later, "but you said so and so was not a suspect," they always say "at that time we didn't have the information we have now." In this case now everything could change in the blink of an eye. JMO

IF the latest estimate of the height is correct, 5'2"- 5'7", then it leans more to being a female to me.

I agree. I'm perplexed how the SP height can go from 6 feet to 5'2"!? Doesn't add up! Especially, since there were WS posters who have technical skills to measure height based on video stills (as door height/knobs placement are standard measurements)... and came up with much taller height 5'10" - 6 feet!

Pic of vehicle:
[video=twitter;733682356767219713]https://twitter.com/MidlothianPD/status/733682356767219713[/video]

This press conference could be the beginning of the Midlothian Police Department's Columbo routine . . .

We'll have to relisten. My take from listening is that the investigation has ruled out anyone connected to Missy. But you could be right.

What I mean by that is there could be someone Unknown to the public, or even to LE at this point, who did target Missy.

IMOO.

Wow. They don't know who did it.

However, we can absolutely rule out anyone over 5'8" which does narrow it down to being a female or a below average height man.

The fact they have released a car make does give me hope that someone (who may have had inklings but never acted on them) might come forward. Was that the perp getting dropped off?

I'm glad BB and RB's alibis held up, I'm also glad I didn't suspect them of being the killer.

CT is neither a colleague or friend, that we know of. But is she cleared?

Re the LinkedIn message - dod they say it couldn't be found or couldn't be proved? If it couldn't be found I'd be concerned about the friend who purportedly saw the message.

I still think there may be another scorned wife we don't know about yet. I still think Missy was targeted for some reason.

Looking forward to the full transcript!

so much for that press conference, back to the blackboard and accusing everybody that walks like a duck... depressed:tantrum:

During the years I have been watching true crime shows there have been so many times when the perp turned out to be someone who LE said, originally, was not a suspect. When asked later, "but you said so and so was not a suspect," they always say "at that time we didn't have the information we have now." In this case now everything could change in the blink of an eye. JMO

I've been on WS since 2003. I can't remember that ever happening. Wishful thinking anyway. :)

Those oval stickers are often the marathon stickers like so
1f5bd358f0f2322b57a1bcc820e13fb4.jpg

JMO

But does that differ from being a person of interest? TIA

Yes, LE has drawn that distinction saying they wouldn't name a suspect until they had narrowed it down. There has never been a suspect named and the most LE has hinted at is having POIs. LE not having a suspect now is the same thing as it was a week ago or two weeks ago as there has never been a suspect, so is not a status change.

There are currently 366 users browsing this thread. (147 members and 219 guests)

Lots of people interested.

[video=twitter;733683533508710402]https://twitter.com/JamesRoseFox4/status/733683533508710402[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member